Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calvinists believe and trust in false doctrines. When they are questioned or doubted they resort to temper tantrums and name calling. They are arrogant and feel overtly superior to others. They seem to believe they are paragons of all truth and knowledge.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's no sense in arguing Scriptures with a Calvinist. They have their own interpretations and misrepresentations of Bible verses. Another "Exercise in Futility."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is only one Gospel for today and that is The Grace Gospel. The Gospel that the Ascended Christ gave to the Apostle Paul. It covers both Jew and Gentile alike. I admonish everyone to read and study the writings of Paul. Romans through Philemon.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The Reformed do not deny the church universal contains the elect of God. I suspect your use of "Church" is meant to imply Romanism, however, which is a group that once possessed the faith but apostatized itself at Trent.

AMR
The Holy Catholic Church are the elect: Those in full communion with the Holy See, and all those not in full communion, who are baptized and who believe in the Lord.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The Holy Catholic Church are the elect

Indeed.

But who defines this Elect people of God, but God through the inspiration and authority of His Holy Scriptures.

This is where we part: RCC places Scripture in second place to the Magisterium dictums . . where Reformers reestablished Scripture as sole and final authority in all matters of faith and practice. Sola Scriptura is the Reformed declaration of faith. The RCC denies and opposes Sola Scriptura.

: Those in full communion with the Holy See, and all those not in full communion, who are baptized and who believe in the Lord.[/QUOTE]

Nang

TOL Subscriber
They believe that there was a different gospel for the house of Israel who lived through the DBR. When that generation passed away, so did this other gospel.

I think.

No, it is more complex and narrow than that.

They think that only Paul was given the Gospel message of Grace, but all other prophets and believers fall under different gospels, depending upon differing dispensational revelations.

They think God's saving grace was extended only to Christians from mid-acts accounts through Philemon, and the rest of the Biblical witness (inspired by the Holy Spirit) does not apply to this specific Gospel message, nor can any other message from the Bible save souls like this very limited message of grace.

Frankly, I consider this MADist view to be mad . . .

Eagles Wings

No, it is more complex and narrow than that.

They think that only Paul was given the Gospel message of Grace, but all other prophets and believers fall under different gospels, depending upon differing dispensational revelations.

They think God's saving grace was extended only to Christians from mid-acts accounts through Philemon, and the rest of the Biblical witness (inspired by the Holy Spirit) does not apply to this specific Gospel message, nor can any other message from the Bible save souls like this very limited message of grace.

Frankly, I consider this MADist view to be mad . . .
It seems to me this view limits Christ's atonement to a select few.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Then why do MADists insist there is more than this one Gospel?

Peter and the rest were preaching the "Kingdom Gospel" back then. Paul had an encounter with the "Ascended Christ" on the road to Damascus and subsequently, was given the "Grace Gospel" to preach to the Gentiles. In essence, Paul was made "The Apostle to the Gentiles." Paul preached salvation by faith alone to the Gentiles whereas, Peter preached salvation by faith plus works to the Jews. After all of the Apostles past away, there became one Gospel, "The Grace Gospel," which included both Jew and Gentle alike. Today, in this Dispensation of Grace salvation is offered to anyone who hears the Gospel and places their faith in Christ as their Savior. Once they have placed their faith, the Holy Spirit, seals, indwells, and baptizes (not by water) the believer into the "Body of Christ" and they receive the righteousness of Christ and eternal life.

God's Grace towards humanity is a gift and cannot be earned. Once a believer is in the "Body of Christ" they cannot lose that position.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I do not recognize the god of the Calvinists. I only recognize the God of the Bible. I do not accept the gospel of Calvinism. I accept the Grace Gospel that was given to Paul by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ. I believe Calvinists follow false doctrines that don't come from God or His Holy written word. (The Bible.)

I believe that Calvinism (Reformed theology) is, in fact, "Another gospel" that Paul warns us about.

Just in case anybody has any doubts about what I believe.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
These are the facts:

I believe in the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Yet, all three are ONE.
I believe in the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is also the Savior of all who believe.
I believe in the Grace Gospel that was given to the Apostle Paul by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ.
I believe there's only one baptism and that is when the Holy Spirit baptizes (not by water) the believer into the Body of Christ.
I believe in the fact that all true believers are sealed, indwelt, and baptized by the Holy Spirit.
I believe in eternal life for the true believers. I believe the unbelievers will be judged before God by their works.
I believe in eternal damnation for all unbelievers in the Lake of Fire.
I believe that salvation is a gift of God through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and cannot be earned by good works, water baptism, etc.

I don't believe in Annihilation after the judgment of the unbelievers.
I don't believe in predestination.
I don't believe in Calvinism or any form of it.
I don't believe in water baptism.
I don't believe in Pentecostalism. Healings, raising the dead, tongues, etc. I don't believe they're for today.

Anybody have any questions about my beliefs/unbeliefs?

Status
Not open for further replies.