Some Anti Name-Calling Folks...

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
julie21 said:
So with your post # 4 above...how 'justified' are you in pointing out the past sins of one who knows their past sins, has repented and come to Christ because they knew they needed a Savior?
Do you really think I was doing it to point out your sins?:rolleyes:

Would you also like to clarify exactly point number 5 from your post quoted above for me please?

See, the way that I interpret what YOU wrote, is this...
There is only one being who points out the sins of those who knows their sin...and that being is the accuser, satan himself.
Is that correct?

And as far as I have determined from my studies, as well as lengthy discussion, satan will point out these sins that have been forgiven by Christ, once we come to repentance through faith and belief that His blood on the cross has washed us clean.
That is why we need the "Helmet of salvation", because satan will point out our past sins as a way to make us think we are not saved, that our 'past' sins still count against us with Christ, that we are sluts or whores, or whatever.

So satan is the ONLY one to do this is he Lighthouse?..
Food for thought there, I think.
Between God and Satan, Satan is the only one to do it, for the reasons stated above.

However, since I know you're referring to what I did, I didn't do it to make you feel guilty, or ashamed. I did it to point out to you, once again, that the old you [without Christ] is someone you now hate, and despise. You abhor what you did, and who you were. Which is why you're so thankful to God for His grace and love. Not to mention that having the mind of Christ is why you abhor the old you, because He does too.