sin/sins is not the issue today!

beloved57

All who want to be saved are lost until they do what he says.

If

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

See the difference in the Jesus you know and serve and the Jesus I know and serve is this, my Jesus came to save His Sheep by Himself and what He would do and accomplish, but yours tells you what to do to get saved.

beloved57

Jesus' words are Spirit and life and you get that Spirit and life if you obey his words.

No way is obeying Jesus condemnation in scripture.

How did you ever get yourself to believe that crazy thing?

We are no longer saved by the works of the law which are the purification works, like circumcision and shedding the blood of animals.

It depends on what Jesus you obey. The one who tells you how to get saved and makes salvation possible for everyone if they obey or the Jesus that laid down His life only for His Sheep and made their salvation a reality!

Nanja

It depends on what Jesus you obey. The one who tells you how to get saved and makes salvation possible for everyone if they obey or the Jesus that laid down His life only for His Sheep and made their salvation a reality!

Very well stated Brother !

God's Truth

See the difference in the Jesus you know and serve and the Jesus I know and serve is this, my Jesus came to save His Sheep by Himself and what He would do and accomplish, but yours tells you what to do to get saved.

I gave you scripture where Jesus is speaking.
You gave me your opinion that went against those scriptures and the Word of God.

God's Truth

Jesus is the Lamb who laid down his life for the sins of the world.

You are backwards, and worse than that.

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Right Divider

Body part

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

The goat that took away the sin was alive. Lev 16

You still don't understand the Bible.

beloved57

The Sheep are a World of people!

clefty

Jesus is the Lamb of God not the goat of God.

Might I help with this?

He is the Lamb that takes away the sins of the world...but when?...hint: sins of the world...and not just jews…

Passover does not deal with sin directly. It is NOT a sin offering but a thanksgiving offering..."Thanks for the GRACE you provided us with the passing over us as you promised IF we obeyed and sacrificed a lamb and demonstrated OUR FAITH to the whole neighborhood that we are His by the blood on our doors"

Same thing happened at the cross...He was indeed our PassOver Lamb and the whole world now is passed over from the WRATH...if we believe and obey...

Sin offerings were on the day of atONEment...and used goats...one goat died the other released into the desert to die...funny thing about goats is that they are herding animals and quite clever to survive and CAME BACK INTO CAMP...LOL...so by tradition they would drive the scapegoat over a cliff to kill it so as to prevent its coming back into camp...

Anyway...so yes when sin is actually done away with FOREVER once and for all is STILL TO COME...not at the cross...you know a SHADOW of good things STILL TO COME...sound familiar?

Even after that Passover...Sin is still all around and in us...but good things are still to come

What was secured for any and ALL at the cross not just for jews...will be awarded when He comes again on the day of atONEment when ANY and ALL who have trusted and obeyed are RESTORED to Him changed in a twinkling of an eye and PUTTING ON immortality...

Festival of trumpets speaks to this second coming day of the Last Trump!!

and SIN is now to be removed FOREVER

that old goat the devil is sent into the desolate world for a 1000 years...and we go tabernacle with Him in our temporary sukkot and then finally return to our permanent homes here in the new heaven and new earth...

Oh and BEHOLD and LOOK and see the throne of Yah and of the LAMB?...He FINALLY did take the sins OF THE WORLD away and not just of the jews...and by throwing that old goat into the pit to DIE and now even DEAD IS DEAD...

Sin is NO MORE not even tormenting souls in Hell Fire over there...see them screaming in agony? No because it is destroyed not being destroyed.

however the Lamb is an ETERNAL reminder of HIS WRATH PASSING OVER us...again and again and again...such GRACE given to us

or would you rather see a goat the sign of sin?...

yup... NOW you see why Paul wrote these holy days ARE SHADOWS OF GOOD THINGS STILL TO COME?

MAYBE consider all this next time you REJECT what was MADE FOR MAN...

HalleluYah!! GOOD THINGS STILL TO COME!

sorry my CAPS button kept sticking...lol

BTW sin offerings were for unintentional sins...if you sin willingly there is no offering for you...

hope that helps...

Last edited:

God's Truth

Might I help with this?

He is the Lamb that takes away the sins of the world...but when?...hint: sins of the world...and not just jews…
Jesus takes away the sins of the world when he shed his blood on the cross, so that when anyone wants to be saved, you personally come to him and bow down and repent to him of your sins.

Passover does not deal with sin directly. It is NOT a sin offering but a thanksgiving offering...

Passover is about death passing over you.

We have life because of the Lamb's blood.

Thanks for the GRACE you provided us with the passing over us as you promised IF we obeyed and sacrificed a lamb and demonstrated OUR FAITH to the whole neighborhood that we are His by the blood on our doors"

Same thing happened at the cross...He was indeed our PassOver Lamb and the whole world now is passed over from the WRATH...if we believe and obey...
NO. Wrath is going to come on the earth.
The saved will meet him in the clouds and be saved from the wrath that is coming to the earth.

Sin offerings were on the day of atONEment...and used goats...one goat died the other released into the desert to die...funny thing about goats is that they are herding animals and quite clever to survive and CAME BACK INTO CAMP...LOL...so by tradition they would drive the scapegoat over a cliff to kill it so as to prevent its coming back into camp...

Anyway...so yes when sin is actually done away with FOREVER once and for all is STILL TO COME...not at the cross...you know a SHADOW of good things STILL TO COME...sound familiar?

The shadow is of Jesus' body.

Even after that Passover...Sin is still all around and in us...but good things are still to come

Jesus is the good that was to come, and he came and taught us the way to the Father.

clefty

Jesus takes away the sins of the world
ok well guess I didnt help...

he shed his blood on the cross, so that when anyone wants to be saved, you personally come to him and bow down and repent to him of your sins.
right but sin remains even after repentance and what about those other sins of the WORLD that remain unrepentant they remain as well...all around...in here...

So now what? Sins are still here...

Passover is about death passing over you.
ummm...right...faith and obedience but not sin...so you sinless...not gonna die? Death gonna pass you over this life?

has nothing to do with sin...they had not even received the law...none were asked “ok who is a thief? Who cheats on his wife?” Moses killed a man...and yet...all came out of Egypt only the first borns were in danger of what their family did NOT DO...

And sin remained...as well duh...

Are you a first born? ALL were passed over only these were vulnerable for something their family was responsible for...

We have life because of the Lamb's blood.
you have Lamb’s blood? Drink it do you?

Or do you mean when He was a man His shed blood PLEASED THE FATHER WHO CEASED HIS WRATH...until the end

The shadow is of Jesus' body.
ummm no because if that is what it was Paul would have written that...greek has words to say exactly that...but he didn’t...

He wrote that those holy days foods and drinks were pointing to good things to come STILL...even AFTER the DBR and ascension of Jesus

Jesus is the good that was to come, and he came and taught us the way to the Father.

Which you ignore...claiming only 9/10 and rejecting how much more...explains a lot though...

God's Truth

and SIN is now to be removed FOREVER

Sin is removed from the believer now and they have a relationship with Jesus and the Father NOW.

however the Lamb is an ETERNAL reminder of HIS WRATH PASSING OVER us...again and again and again...such GRACE given to us
You better be saved before Jesus comes again because it will be too late.

yup... NOW you see why Paul wrote these holy days ARE SHADOWS OF GOOD THINGS STILL TO COME?
The shadows were of Jesus' body. Jesus already came and we must live in the light.

MAYBE consider all this next time you REJECT what was MADE FOR MAN...

You are the one who rejects the truth.

HalleluYah!! GOOD THINGS STILL TO COME!

Jesus came and is the good news.

BTW sin offerings were for unintentional sins...if you sin willingly there is no offering for you...

hope that helps...

There is forgiveness through Jesus for willful sin. The willful sins that David committed and was forgiven for is proof and a prophecy.

God's Truth

ok well guess I didnt help...

right but sin remains even after repentance and what about those other sins of the WORLD that remain unrepentant they remain as well...all around...in here...

So now what? Sins are still here...

You have to have a personal relationship with God now. Jesus reconciles us to God when you repent of your sins. When a person is saved, they have all their sins washed away, and then they live the rest of their life living up to that.

ummm...right...faith and obedience but not sin...so you sinless...not gonna die? Death gonna pass you over this life?

It means our spirits go to Jesus when we die and not hell.

has nothing to do with sin...they had not even received the law...none were asked “ok who is a thief? Who cheats on his wife?” Moses killed a man...and yet...all came out of Egypt only the first borns were in danger of what their family did NOT DO...

It's a shadow of Jesus coming and coming to Jesus ' blood.

And sin remained...as well duh...

Are you a first born? ALL were passed over only these were vulnerable for something their family was responsible for...

you have Lamb’s blood? Drink it do you?
Yes I drink the Lamb's blood.

We have to drink his blood.

If you don't drink his blood and eat his flesh now, you have no life in you now.

To believe in Jesus is as drinking his blood; and, to obey his teachings is as eating his flesh. After you drink his blood and eat his flesh Jesus gives you pure water to drink, the Holy Spirit.

ummm no because if that is what it was Paul would have written that...greek has words to say exactly that...but he didn’t...

He wrote that those holy days foods and drinks were pointing to good things to come STILL...even AFTER the DBR and ascension of Jesus

Paul spoke of the old testament and how it was fulfilled in Jesus when he came.

Which you ignore...claiming only 9/10 and rejecting how much more...explains a lot though...

That one command you don't obey and are not saved until you do.

clefty

Sin is removed from the believer now and they have a relationship with Jesus and the Father NOW.
so you are sinless NOW? Impossible as you lie all over TOL...upon coming up out of the water no one is sinless...

it is a work of regeneration...His Work IN YOU the rest of your life...Even PAUL admitted as much as he did NOT do what He loved and did what he hated...we have to overcome endure run the race to the END...

you think we are made sinless at the cross...saved sure but now the good works begin...so much of the NT writing was to WARN of falling away...LOSING salvation...IS WHY we want the relationship...if we were made SINLESS “I’m good, I’m sinless...no need for further grace or repentance or forgiveness”

You better be saved before Jesus comes again because it will be too late.
And you better work out your salvation with fear and trembling...

The shadows were of Jesus' body.
Nope see? Lying about what Paul wrote is false witness which is a sin...He said the food drink holy days which ARE STILL a shadow of good THINGS to come STILL...

Jesus already came and we must live in the light.
blinded you the light did...so no more good things to come...makes logical sense with your claim you are sinless...no more need of Jesus or His return or new heaven or new earth...”No I’m good...sinless even...no more need for the Spirit...or more grace or You coming back”

You are the one who rejects the truth.
show me?

Jesus came and is the good news.
so that’s it then is it? He lied about what is still to come?

There is forgiveness through Jesus for willful sin. The willful sins that David committed and was forgiven for is proof and a prophecy.

You claim you are sinless...no need for further repentance or Spirit leading regeneration...

clefty

You have to have a personal relationship with God now.
why you are sinless

Jesus reconciles us to God when you repent of your sins.
a one time thing is it?

When a person is saved, they have all their sins washed away, and then they live the rest of their life living up to that.
why live up to that? Just keep doing what you did...you are sinless and cannot sin...saved...no need of regeneration overcoming enduring...the entire NT which warns of losing salvation...even 6 or the 7 churches in Rev need to turn back...repent

Not according to you...

It means our spirits go to Jesus when we die and not hell.
if you are sinless and all prior sins washed away there is NO WAGES...you should live forever...lol

It's a shadow of Jesus coming and coming to Jesus ' blood.
BINGO still is a shadow...and of even more good things to come

Yes I drink the Lamb's blood.
literally...how do you get it? So that Acts 15 prohibition against blood is NOT FOR YOU...right you are sinless

We have to drink his blood.
not You you are sinless...only those who still sin and are need of grace to regenerate and it’s not real blood but a symbol like baptisms is NOT a real death...

If you don't drink his blood and eat his flesh now, you have no life in you now.
no need if you are sinless...

To believe in Jesus is as drinking his blood; and, to obey his teachings is as eating his flesh. After you drink his blood and eat his flesh Jesus gives you pure water to drink, the Holy Spirit.
your catholic is showing

Paul spoke of the old testament and how it was fulfilled in Jesus when he came.
and we destroy abolish abrogate the Father’s Immutable Law when we Love as He did...fulfilling the law...right?

Is why you are sinless being lawless there is nothing to point out sin...hmmmm

That one command you don't obey and are not saved until you do.
our faith has us WANT to keep more...not less

WOW

I just went to look at the opening opinion of this thread. It ended with:

“Trust the Lord for salvation and the righteousness of God will be imputed to you (Romans 3:21-22 KJV, Romans 4:23-25 KJV).

Now, THAT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^is the "nicest thing you can say to a homo"!”

Does faith make void the law? Certainly NOT

How many times have I heard that this imputation is enough...as the “Old Testament” has been done away with thus no need to keep from a sinful lifestyle.

A Jewish false witness that Stephen taught Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered Acts 6:13-14 and it was told to stir up the people...and has it ever

a continuation from that lie in the garden “ye shall not surely die but become wise”

We are to establish Law as sin remains everywhere...

Last edited: