Should the US government support Israel?

Should the US government support Israel?

• Yes

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
Yes we should support Israel, because it is a legitamate modern nation, which shares our core values and beliefs.
We should not be supporting the policies of the current administration of Israel, until and unless, we are willing to help form Aztlan within our borders. By supporting the myth of a Palestinian state within Israel, we have accepted the more legitimate claims of a return of Texas and California to Mexico, and the so called "illegal" immigrants.
Texas is more legitimately Mexican-Aztec, than the West bank is Palestinian-Muslim.
Until we are willing to bulldoze the mansions of coastal California, and move the "white" population to the deserts of the Southwest, we should support the nation and the people of Israel with the same respect, we give the current landholders and citizens of the Southwestern United States.

Yonas bat'Yah

In agreement with Bib

In agreement with Bib

bibliophile1954 said:
We do have to give a whole bunch of credit to Israel! I remember the 6-Day war, when that happened. Here was this little country, standing against virtually the entire Arab world, AND THEY STOOD THEIR GROUND! If this wasn't an intervention, by God, I don't know what is! I feel that it is very obvious that God is INDEED watching over Israel!

in His love,
bib

Hi bib. I was truly impressed and touched by what you shared concerning Israel. I too must agree. Israel has been this little country with a Mighty Voice for thousands of years. Those who do not agree with Israel or who do harm to them, will suffer the consequences. God Will deal with them. Only when that time comes, it will be a sad and painful judgment.

In His Love, and by His Love, I will always reach my hand out to the distaff. :rain: Rain down on me Lord!

Yonas bat'Yah

ebenz47037 said:
This is one reason I don't get into conversations about Israel a lot. No matter, who I'm talking to, they start mentioning the poor Palestinians and how Israel's oppressed them. How long have the Palestinians been sending suicide bombers into crowded areas in Israel? They weren't even interested in having their own country until Israel was founded (present era).

What are the Israelis supposed to do? Are they supposed to just sit there when Palestinians are coming into the malls, busses, and restaurants to kill the children of Israel? I think the Israelis took it as long as they could. People always talk about the innocent Palestinians that are killed by the "evil" Israelis. But, what about the Israeli children that are killed when some idiot who thinks he's going to get to Paradise and have however many virgins it is goes onto a bus and blows himself and the passengers to kingdom come? Isn't that considered murdering innocents? How about when a Palestinian straps a bomb to his body and walks into a nightclub and blows up himself and others? Of course, most people who talk to me about it think that the Palestinians have been forced into the bombing by the oppressing Israelis. Well, the United States has sent money to the Palestinians as well as to Israel. Why are the Palestinians not using that money to get out of the squalor they live in? It's because their leaders want the world to see them living as they do so they will have sympathy!

Do the Palestinians have my sympathy? To an extent. But, they voted to keep Arafat in office even though he's done nothing to bring a real peace to the region.

The people in this country need to get their heads out of the sand and look at the whole thing, not just the story we're getting spoon-fed from the media. I like how Michael Savage (radio talk show host) said it, "You need to wake up and quit being part of the ostrich brigade!"

I, for one, refuse to be part of the ostrich brigade!

Greetings ebenz. It is nice to meet someone that is so compassionate about their views. :cool:

SaulToPaul 2

The US has no biblical reason to support Israel any more so than any other country. If we were living 2,000 years ago, yes. If we were living in the Tribulation or Millenium, yes. In this dispensation where Israel is LoAmmi, no.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If not, why not?

If so, in what way(s) should the US support Israel?

Yes.

It really is as simple as this:

If the Islamic Arabs put down their arms there would be no more violence.

If the Jews put down their arms there would be no more Israel.

The United States should continue to support Israel for these reasons.

The US has no biblical reason to support Israel any more so than any other country. If we were living 2,000 years ago, yes. If we were living in the Tribulation or Millenium, yes. In this dispensation where Israel is LoAmmi, no.

Correct. We are no longer blessed through the seed of Abraham. But we should, and do, for the reasons by John Gault.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
We should treat them no differently than any other country. I think I would lower the current level of support.
Did you see your previous answer in this thread? This one is much more precise! :chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame
I agree with kmoney. They are an ally--but not our only ally. The Israeli lobby is immensely powerful and our relationship with Israel has warped our foreign policy for decades.