Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
And you are unquestionably one of the most naive, do you think that the committment of marriage is something that people take lightly as it is? i doubt anyone who seriously contemplates wedlock is doing so with entertaining the idea of committing infidelity somewhere down the line, there's enough pressure on couples to take such a step along with the inevitable pressures that married life can bring, many people nowadays decide not to get married as it is - and you seriously think that if the state brought in a mandatory death penalty for adultery that there wouldnt be less people who would decide to take the step into marriage?! Why bother when they could have a long term committment to each other anyway as is happening already, can you finally see the logic in how the marriage rate would plummet now or are you just gonna stick with your irrelevant and evasivie ad homs?
If adultery were illegal, it would also be illegal to fornicate/'live together.' Did you not get that? Are you truly that dense?

And in case you didn't notice, Israelites were getting married all the time, even with the mandatory death sentence for adultery. Your argument fails on so many levels. The evidence is stacked against you.

It still amazes me the ways that you and others will try to warp, twist and squirm around this crystal clear verse, what do you suppose Jesus was writing on the ground when he spoke those words to the crowd, now i dont know ut I have a feeling that it could well have been a list of sins.....lieing, covetousness, greed, etc etc etc, it's BLATANTLY obvious that Jesus wasnt saying to the crowd that they were automatically sinning because they brought the woman without the man, they were convicted by their conscience
It was most likely the law they were breaking at that time. And no, it isn't blatantly obvious.
Well, all i can say to you about the rest is that if you could bludgeon strangers to death with stones for their infidelity then I could not, nor would I wish or feel remotely justified in doing so....
You don't have the spine to be a man of God. No wonder you want so desperately to believe in Universalism.

Whatever LH, I've answered this question, in a present age and living in a civilised society I find it barbaric to think that we should have stoning or the DP for adultery, I make no pretense of finding it difficult for the actual time it was mandated although I can understand that life in general was a lot more brutal and certain things that were tolerated and even the norm back then wouldnt be now, God will know my heart on the subject whatever you may wish to think....
:blabla:

You're too much of a coward to even say whether you think God was barbaric for commanding it, one begins to think that you know, deep inside, that Universalism is just as big a lie as your arguments here.

YahuShuan

"Coward" "Idiot" Stupid"...[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Mat 5:17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to complete.
Mat 5:18 “For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.
Mat 5:19 “Whoever, then, breaks one of the least of these commands, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the reign of the heavens; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the reign of the heavens.
Mat 5:20 “For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall by no means enter into the reign of the heavens.
Mat 5:21 “You heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder,’ and whoever murders shall be liable to judgment.
Mat 5:22 “But I say to you that whoever is wroth with his brother without a cause shall be liable to judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raka!’ shall be liable to the Sanhedrin. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be liable to fire of Gehenna.
Mat 5:23 “If, then, you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother holds whatever against you,
Mat 5:24 leave your gift there before the altar, and go, first make peace with your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
Mat 5:25 “Be well-minded with your opponent, promptly, while you are on the way with him, lest your opponent deliver you to the judge, and the judge to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.
Mat 5:26 “Truly, I say to you, you shall by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny. [/COLOR]

NOTES: G4469

ῥακά RACA
rhaká; indeclinable adj. transliterated from the Aramaic rēqā’ (not found in OT). A word of contempt meaning empty, worthless, foolish. Transliterated into Eng. as "Raca" (Mat_5:22; see Jdg_9:4; 2Sa_6:20; 2Ch_13:7; Pro_12:11; Pro_28:19). Utter contempt, equivalent to the Gr. kenós (G2756), empty, vain.

The worse one is FOOL! G3474

μωρός
mōrós; fem. mōrá, neut. mōrón, adj. Silly, stupid, foolish, from which the Eng. word "moron" is derived. Used of persons meaning morally worthless (Mat_5:22). It is a more serious reproach than raká (G4469), raca, which scorns a man by calling him stupid, whereas mōrós scorns him concerning his heart and character. Used of things (2Ti_2:23 "foolish and ignorant questionings" [a.t.]; Tit_3:9). In Mat_5:13 and Luk_14:34, it refers to salt that has lost its flavor, become tasteless (mōraínō [G3471]).
Deriv.: mōraínō (G3471), to make dull; mōría (G3472), foolishness as a personal quality; mōraínō (G3471) in the causal sense, to make foolish, in the pass. sense, to become foolish.
Syn.: áphrōn (G878), foolish, a fool; anóētos (G453), senseless, one lacking understanding; asúnetos (G801), without discernment; ásophos (G781), unwise.
Ant.: sṓphrōn (G4998), of sound mind; sunetós (G4908), sagacious, understanding; phrónimos (G5429), thoughtful, prudent; sophós (G4680), wise.

Might you guys be persuaded NOT to use words that will call fire down on your heads?:madmad:

red77

If adultery were illegal, it would also be illegal to fornicate/'live together.' Did you not get that? Are you truly that dense?

And in case you didn't notice, Israelites were getting married all the time, even with the mandatory death sentence for adultery. Your argument fails on so many levels. The evidence is stacked against you.

What? So it would now be 'illegal' for people to share a flat or a house unless they had a marriage certificate? Are you serious? How many times ae you going to move the goalposts as to what constitutes adultery? What if two people of the opposite sex wish to share a house as friends? Would they be allowed under your law? You would never be able to implement such a system for OBVIOUS reasons, are you truly so naive as to think that it could? Why not just accept the fact that peoples personal lives are neither the state's or your business?

It was most likely the law they were breaking at that time. And no, it isn't blatantly obvious.

What an absolute non answer, of course it's obvious, what do you think Jesus was writing on the ground? Why did he say 'let he who is without "sin"and not just say let he who hasnt transgressed the law if the only fault the crowd had ever made was to bring the woman by herself? It IS blatantly obvious that those people were convicted by their conscience because they all had sin, you are clutching at straws to think otherwise....

You don't have the spine to be a man of God. No wonder you want so desperately to believe in Universalism.

You think it takes a 'spine' to throw stones at a defenceless person until they die? This is pathetic LH and i feel truly sorry if you believe that this is what constsitutes being a 'man of God' :rain: I'm not desperate to believe in anything and if you're reduced to strawmen such as that then it shows your argument up for what it is....

:blabla:

You're too much of a coward to even say whether you think God was barbaric for commanding it, one begins to think that you know, deep inside, that Universalism is just as big a lie as your arguments here.

I could care less what you think either of my belief or my position on this, your strawmen and consatnt childish attempts at ad hom just serve to show the weakness of your own position....

YahuShuan

יהושע Messiah is the same yesterday, and today, and forever.
YahuShua is Yahuweh IN THE FLESH.

Mat 5:17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to complete.
Mat 5:18 “For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.
Mat 5:19 “Whoever, then, breaks one of the least of these commands, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the reign of the heavens; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the reign of the heavens.
Mat 5:20 “For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall by no means enter into the reign of the heavens.

Mat 10:32 “Everyone, therefore, who shall confess Me before men, him I shall also confess before My Father who is in the heavens.
Mat 10:33 “But whoever shall deny Me before men, him I shall also deny before My Father who is in the heavens.
Mat 10:34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword,
Mat 10:35 for I have come to bring division, a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law –
Mat 10:36 and a man’s enemies are those of his own household.
Mat 10:37 “He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me, and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
Mat 10:38 “And he who does not take up his stake and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.
Mat 10:39 “He who has found his life shall lose it, and he that has lost his life for My sake shall find it.
Mat 10:40 “He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.
Mat 10:41 “He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward. And he who receives a righteous one in the name of a righteous one shall receive a righteous one’s reward.

"Lying with"

Gen 34:5-7 And Yaʽaqoḇ heard that he had defiled Dinah his daughter. Now his sons were with his livestock in the field, so Yaʽaqoḇ kept silent until they came. And Ḥamor, the father of Sheḵem, went out to Yaʽaqoḇ to speak with him. And the sons of Yaʽaqoḇ came in from the field when they heard it. And the men were grieved and very wroth, because he had done a senseless deed in Yisra’ĕl by lying with Yaʽaqoḇ’s daughter, which should not be done. (good story read the whole of it!)

Deu 22:22 “When a man is found lying with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman. Thus you shall purge the evil from Yisra’ĕl.

"Fornication"

Mat 5:32 “But I say to you that whoever puts away his wife, except for the matter of whoring, makes her commit adultery. And whoever marries a woman who has been put away commits adultery.

Mat 19:9 “And I say to you, whoever puts away his wife, except on the ground of whoring, and marries another, commits adultery. And whoever marries her who has been put away commits adultery.”

Act 15:19-21 “Therefore I judge that we should not trouble those from among the gentiles who are turning to Elohim, but that we write to them to abstain from the defilements of idols, and from whoring, and from what is strangled, and from blood. For from ancient generations Mosheh has, in every city, those proclaiming him – being read in the congregations every Sabbath.”

"Abomination"

Lev 18:1 And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying,
Lev 18:2 “Speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, and say to them, ‘I am יהוה your Elohim.
Lev 18:3 ‘Do not do as they do in the land of Mitsrayim, where you dwelt. And do not do as they do in the land of Kenaʽan, where I am bringing you, and do not walk in their laws.
Lev 18:4 ‘Do My right-rulings and guard My laws, to walk in them. I am יהוה your Elohim.
Lev 18:5 ‘And you shall guard My laws and My right-rulings, which a man does and lives by them. I am יהוה.
Lev 18:6 ‘No one is to approach anyone of his own flesh to uncover his nakedness. I am יהוה.
Lev 18:7 ‘The nakedness of your father or the nakedness of your mother you do not uncover. She is your mother, you do not uncover her nakedness.
Lev 18:8 ‘The nakedness of your father’s wife you do not uncover, it is your father’s nakedness.
Lev 18:9 ‘The nakedness of your sister, the daughter of your father, or the daughter of your mother, whether born at home or elsewhere, their nakedness you do not uncover.
Lev 18:10 ‘The nakedness of your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter, their nakedness you do not uncover, for theirs is your own nakedness.
Lev 18:11 ‘The nakedness of your father’s wife’s daughter, brought forth by your father, she is your sister, you do not uncover her nakedness.
Lev 18:12 ‘The nakedness of your father’s sister you do not uncover, she is your father’s flesh.
Lev 18:13 ‘The nakedness of your mother’s sister you do not uncover, for she is your mother’s flesh.
Lev 18:14 ‘The nakedness of your father’s brother you do not uncover, you do not approach his wife, she is your aunt.
Lev 18:15 ‘The nakedness of your daughter-in-law you do not uncover, she is your son’s wife, you do not uncover her nakedness.
Lev 18:16 ‘The nakedness of your brother’s wife you do not uncover, it is your brother’s nakedness.
Lev 18:17 ‘The nakedness of a woman and her daughter you do not uncover, nor do you take her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter, to uncover her nakedness. They are her relatives – it is wickedness.
Lev 18:18 ‘And do not take a woman as a rival to her sister, to uncover her nakedness while the other is alive.
Lev 18:19 ‘And do not approach a woman to uncover her nakedness in her monthly separation of uncleanness.
Lev 18:20 ‘And do not have intercourse with the wife of your neighbour, to defile yourself with her.
Lev 18:21 ‘And do not give any of your offspring to pass through to Moleḵ. And do not profane the Name of your Elohim. I am יהוה.
Lev 18:22 ‘And do not lie with a male as with a woman, it is an abomination.
Lev 18:23 ‘And do not have intercourse with any beast, to defile yourself with it. And a woman does not stand before a beast to mate with it, it is a perversion.
Lev 18:24 ‘Do not defile yourselves with all these, for by all these the nations are defiled, which I am driving out before you.
Lev 18:25 ‘Thus the land became defiled, therefore I punished it for its crookedness, and the land vomited out its inhabitants.
Lev 18:26 ‘But you, you shall guard My laws and My right-rulings, and not do any of these abominations, the native nor stranger who sojourns among you,
Lev 18:27 because the men of the land who were before you have done all these abominations, and thus the land became defiled,
Lev 18:28 ‘So let not the land vomit you out for defiling it, as it vomited out the nations that were before you.
Lev 18:29 ‘For whoever does any of these abominations, those beings who do them shall be cut off from among their people.
Lev 18:30 ‘And you shall guard My Charge, so as not to do any of these abominable practices which were done before you, so as not to defile yourselves by them. I am יהוה your Elohim.’ ”

Great book Leviticus, it ought to be READ for what it IS…What Yah wants! His “Right Rulings” will not change. They are for the protection of “His People”.

And obviously, abominable “practices” need to be shunned, kept away from, killed off from, and hated by, the People of Yah…FOR THEIR OWN PROTECTION!

So, again I put His Words “what is the chaff to the wheat?”

Something to be “cut off from among” our people.

Simple agreement with Yah would suffice. PERIOD

If repentance is not done, then DEATH will be REQUIRED.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
What? So it would now be 'illegal' for people to share a flat or a house unless they had a marriage certificate? Are you serious? How many times ae you going to move the goalposts as to what constitutes adultery? What if two people of the opposite sex wish to share a house as friends? Would they be allowed under your law? You would never be able to implement such a system for OBVIOUS reasons, are you truly so naive as to think that it could? Why not just accept the fact that peoples personal lives are neither the state's or your business?
The only thing that constitutes adultery is when one who is either engaged or married has a sexual relationship with someone who is not their fiance or their spouse. I didn't move the goalposts, I simply referred to another law, dimwit!

And nobody said anything about roommates.:dunce::duh:

We're talking about people living together for the purpose of being in a relationship.

What an absolute non answer, of course it's obvious, what do you think Jesus was writing on the ground? Why did he say 'let he who is without "sin"and not just say let he who hasnt transgressed the law if the only fault the crowd had ever made was to bring the woman by herself? It IS blatantly obvious that those people were convicted by their conscience because they all had sin, you are clutching at straws to think otherwise....
I've already answered that question. I believe He was writing the Mosaic law on adultery. How many times do I have to tell you that?

You think it takes a 'spine' to throw stones at a defenceless person until they die? This is pathetic LH and i feel truly sorry if you believe that this is what constsitutes being a 'man of God' :rain: I'm not desperate to believe in anything and if you're reduced to strawmen such as that then it shows your argument up for what it is....
Someone in an electric chair is defenseless. Someone on the lethal injection table is defenseless. The method is irrelevant. It takes a spine to stand up for justice and do what is right in God's sight.

I could care less what you think either of my belief or my position on this, your strawmen and consatnt childish attempts at ad hom just serve to show the weakness of your own position....
"But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
-Revelation 21:8

red77

The only thing that constitutes adultery is when one who is either engaged or married has a sexual relationship with someone who is not their fiance or their spouse. I didn't move the goalposts, I simply referred to another law, dimwit!

And nobody said anything about roommates.:dunce::duh:

We're talking about people living together for the purpose of being in a relationship.

Right, well in that case those who cohabit and arent engaged or married cant commit adultery then can they? :doh:

I've already answered that question. I believe He was writing the Mosaic law on adultery. How many times do I have to tell you that?

Actually you havent said thats what you thought Jesus was writing on the ground - though it makes sense that you do because it can allow you to wrangle a simple verse to suit your own ideas, shame it says that Jesus said 'let he who is without sin' cast the first stone and not just those that might be counted under 'mosaic law', you're clutching at straws again, Jesus convicted a crowd on that day by their conscience, he was instrumental in sparing a woman from a hideous death by a self righteous mob and u will try anything to turn this verse into something different than what it so clearly says.....

Someone in an electric chair is defenseless. Someone on the lethal injection table is defenseless. The method is irrelevant. It takes a spine to stand up for justice and do what is right in God's sight.

Which involves taking a stand against medieval boodthirsty thinking among other things

"But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
-Revelation 21:8

Nothing cowardly about what I've said unless being honest counts as such, like I've said, I could care less what you think anyway....

YahuShuan

יהושע Messiah is the same yesterday, and today, and forever.
YahuShua is Yahuweh IN THE FLESH.

Mat 5:17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to complete.

Mat 10:32 “Everyone, therefore, who shall confess Me before men, him I shall also confess before My Father who is in the heavens.
Mat 10:33 “But whoever shall deny Me before men, him I shall also deny before My Father who is in the heavens.
Mat 10:34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword,
Mat 10:35 for I have come to bring division, a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law –
Mat 10:36 and a man’s enemies are those of his own household.
Mat 10:37 “He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me, and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
Mat 10:38 “And he who does not take up his stake and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.
Mat 10:39 “He who has found his life shall lose it, and he that has lost his life for My sake shall find it.
Mat 10:40 “He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.
Mat 10:41 “He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward. And he who receives a righteous one in the name of a righteous one shall receive a righteous one’s reward.

"Lying with"

Gen 34:5-7 And Yaʽaqoḇ heard that he had defiled Dinah his daughter. Now his sons were with his livestock in the field, so Yaʽaqoḇ kept silent until they came. And Ḥamor, the father of Sheḵem, went out to Yaʽaqoḇ to speak with him. And the sons of Yaʽaqoḇ came in from the field when they heard it. And the men were grieved and very wroth, because he had done a senseless deed in Yisra’ĕl by lying with Yaʽaqoḇ’s daughter, which should not be done. (good story read the whole of it!)

Deu 22:22 “When a man is found lying with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman. Thus you shall purge the evil from Yisra’ĕl.

"Fornication"

Mat 5:32 “But I say to you that whoever puts away his wife, except for the matter of whoring, makes her commit adultery. And whoever marries a woman who has been put away commits adultery.

Mat 19:9 “And I say to you, whoever puts away his wife, except on the ground of whoring, and marries another, commits adultery. And whoever marries her who has been put away commits adultery.”

Act 15:19-21 “Therefore I judge that we should not trouble those from among the gentiles who are turning to Elohim, but that we write to them to abstain from the defilements of idols, and from whoring, and from what is strangled, and from blood. For from ancient generations Mosheh has, in every city, those proclaiming him – being read in the congregations every Sabbath.”

"Abomination"

Lev 18:1 And יהוה spoke to Mosheh, saying,
Lev 18:2 “Speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, and say to them, ‘I am יהוה your Elohim.
Lev 18:3 ‘Do not do as they do in the land of Mitsrayim, where you dwelt. And do not do as they do in the land of Kenaʽan, where I am bringing you, and do not walk in their laws.
Lev 18:4 ‘Do My right-rulings and guard My laws, to walk in them. I am יהוה your Elohim.
Lev 18:5 ‘And you shall guard My laws and My right-rulings, which a man does and lives by them. I am יהוה.
Lev 18:6 ‘No one is to approach anyone of his own flesh to uncover his nakedness. I am יהוה.
Lev 18:7 ‘The nakedness of your father or the nakedness of your mother you do not uncover. She is your mother, you do not uncover her nakedness.
Lev 18:8 ‘The nakedness of your father’s wife you do not uncover, it is your father’s nakedness.
Lev 18:9 ‘The nakedness of your sister, the daughter of your father, or the daughter of your mother, whether born at home or elsewhere, their nakedness you do not uncover.
Lev 18:10 ‘The nakedness of your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter, their nakedness you do not uncover, for theirs is your own nakedness.
Lev 18:11 ‘The nakedness of your father’s wife’s daughter, brought forth by your father, she is your sister, you do not uncover her nakedness.
Lev 18:12 ‘The nakedness of your father’s sister you do not uncover, she is your father’s flesh.
Lev 18:13 ‘The nakedness of your mother’s sister you do not uncover, for she is your mother’s flesh.
Lev 18:14 ‘The nakedness of your father’s brother you do not uncover, you do not approach his wife, she is your aunt.
Lev 18:15 ‘The nakedness of your daughter-in-law you do not uncover, she is your son’s wife, you do not uncover her nakedness.
Lev 18:16 ‘The nakedness of your brother’s wife you do not uncover, it is your brother’s nakedness.
Lev 18:17 ‘The nakedness of a woman and her daughter you do not uncover, nor do you take her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter, to uncover her nakedness. They are her relatives – it is wickedness.
Lev 18:18 ‘And do not take a woman as a rival to her sister, to uncover her nakedness while the other is alive.
Lev 18:19 ‘And do not approach a woman to uncover her nakedness in her monthly separation of uncleanness.
Lev 18:20 ‘And do not have intercourse with the wife of your neighbour, to defile yourself with her.
Lev 18:21 ‘And do not give any of your offspring to pass through to Moleḵ. And do not profane the Name of your Elohim. I am יהוה.
Lev 18:22 ‘And do not lie with a male as with a woman, it is an abomination.
Lev 18:23 ‘And do not have intercourse with any beast, to defile yourself with it. And a woman does not stand before a beast to mate with it, it is a perversion.
Lev 18:24 ‘Do not defile yourselves with all these, for by all these the nations are defiled, which I am driving out before you.
Lev 18:25 ‘Thus the land became defiled, therefore I punished it for its crookedness, and the land vomited out its inhabitants.
Lev 18:26 ‘But you, you shall guard My laws and My right-rulings, and not do any of these abominations, the native nor stranger who sojourns among you,
Lev 18:27 because the men of the land who were before you have done all these abominations, and thus the land became defiled,
Lev 18:28 ‘So let not the land vomit you out for defiling it, as it vomited out the nations that were before you.
Lev 18:29 ‘For whoever does any of these abominations, those beings who do them shall be cut off from among their people.
Lev 18:30 ‘And you shall guard My Charge, so as not to do any of these abominable practices which were done before you, so as not to defile yourselves by them. I am יהוה your Elohim.’ ”

Great book Leviticus, it ought to be READ for what it IS…What Yah wants! His “Right Rulings” will not change. They are for the protection of “His People”.

And obviously, abominable “practices” need to be shunned, kept away from, killed off from, and hated by, the People of Yah…FOR THEIR OWN PROTECTION!

So, again I put His Words “what is the chaff to the wheat?”

Something to be “cut off from among” our people.

Simple agreement with Yah would suffice. PERIOD

If repentance is not done, then DEATH will be REQUIRED.

Woe...do you people really just blow this stuff off?

YahuShuan

"O Satan, prends pitie de ma longue misere!"... Satan, have mercy on my long distress!

Even Satan has his "roots"! He was a "created being"...Created by Yah's Desire. Yah will deal with you and "your father the devil"!

You have nothing to do with me. And I forewarn you...DON'T TEST ME, unless you wish to test Yah. Homey don't play with devils. He has already fought for me, and you don't want to try Him. I'm boasting YAH here not me bub, I'm a humble bumble".

But hey, "jump if ya feel froggy satanist".
In the Name of YahuShua ha Mashiach, Oh Abba...I know You hear this man! You asked "who will stand" I say Oh Yah. my Father, I will!

I'm ready. (I've done this before, hee hee, no worries fo me:)

PlastikBuddha

"O Satan, prends pitie de ma longue misere!"... Satan, have mercy on my long distress!

Even Satan has his "roots"! He was a "created being"...Created by Yah's Desire. Yah will deal with you and "your father the devil"!
Satan is nothing more to me than your "Yah". The quotation is from one my favourite poets, not an actual plea. :duh:
You have nothing to do with me. And I forewarn you...DON'T TEST ME, unless you wish to test Yah.
I will test you, question you, and mock you to my heart's content. Your "Yah yah" sisterhood or whatever can expect the same treatment.
Homey don't play with devils. He has already fought for me, and you don't want to try Him. I'm boasting YAH here not me bub, I'm a humble bumble".
What you "play with" is of no interest to me. Nor am I askeered of your Yah- so long as you don't whip it out and play with it in front of me, ya perv.
But hey, "jump if ya feel froggy satanist".
Satanist? Having comprehension problems? Says "agnostic" plain as day over yonder.
In the Name of YahuShua ha Mashiach, Oh Abba...I know You hear this man! You asked "who will stand" I say Oh Yah. my Father, I will!
Your invocation of the power of Swedish pop stars does not move me.
I'm ready. (I've done this before, hee hee, no worries fo me:)
Super. You still haven't told me what the heck you are referring to with roots and dimensions.

YahuShuan

Satan is nothing more to me than your "Yah". The quotation is from one my favourite poets, not an actual plea. :duh:

Very forward of you (as I am too) to say that, so it is recorded of you in heaven. By your words you will be so judged, by your deeds you will be condemned.

I will test you, question you, and mock you to my heart's content. Your "Yah yah" sisterhood or whatever can expect the same treatment.

Do you seriously think I will stand here (or sit here) and rebut oblivion? Like duh. But I'll go a ways just to make HIS point know, however He so chooses, because at this moment, I have no idea, but He pushed me here, and so here I am, lol.

What you "play with" is of no interest to me. Nor am I askeered of your Yah- so long as you don't whip it out and play with it in front of me, ya perv.

You make fun of Him now, and we (He and I) laugh together! ... Psa 2:1 Why do the gentiles rage, And the peoples meditate emptiness?
Psa 2:2 The sovereigns of the earth take their stand, And the rulers take counsel together, Against יהוה and against His Messiah, and say,
Psa 2:3 “Let us tear apart Their bonds, And throw away Their ropes from us.”
Psa 2:4 He who is sitting in the heavens laughs, יהוה mocks at them.
Psa 2:5 Then He speaks to them in His wrath, And troubles them in His rage, saying,
Psa 2:6 “But I, I have set My Sovereign on Tsiyon, My set-apart mountain.”
Psa 2:7 “I inscribe for a law: יהוה has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have brought You forth.
Psa 2:8 ‘Ask of Me, and I make the gentiles Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth Your possession.
Psa 2:9 ‘Break them with a rod of iron, Dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ”
Psa 2:10 And now, be wise, O sovereigns; Be instructed, you rulers of the earth.
Psa 2:11 Serve יהוה with fear, And rejoice with trembling.
Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest He be enraged, And you perish in the way, For soon His wrath is to be kindled. Blessed are all those taking refuge in Him.

Satanist? Having comprehension problems? Says "agnostic" plain as day over yonder.

I read and posted what your signature meant, and I have judged righteously...BY YOUR FRUIT.

Your invocation of the power of Swedish pop stars does not move me.

Super. You still haven't told me what the heck you are referring to with roots and dimensions.

WELL NOW, THAT GARBAGE DON'T SURPRISE ME, rotflol!:comeout:

"Steeeeeeriiiike ONE!"

PlastikBuddha

WELL NOW, THAT GARBAGE DON'T SURPRISE ME, rotflol!:comeout:

Very forward of you (as I am too) to say that, so it is recorded of you in heaven. By your words you will be so judged, by your deeds you will be condemned.
Says you. Words are barely adequate to convey my indifference to your superstitions.
Do you seriously think I will stand here (or sit here) and rebut oblivion? Like duh. But I'll go a ways just to make HIS point know, however He so chooses, because at this moment, I have no idea, but He pushed me here, and so here I am, lol.
Riiiiight. You're barely coherent so perhaps "He" should push to you a communications class.
You make fun of Him now, and we (He and I) laugh together! ... Psa 2:1 Why do the gentiles rage, And the peoples meditate emptiness?
So you and the man in your head are laughing? Laughter is the best medicine.
Psa 2:2 The sovereigns of the earth take their stand, And the rulers take counsel together, Against יהוה and against His Messiah, and say,
Psa 2:3 “Let us tear apart Their bonds, And throw away Their ropes from us.”
Psa 2:4 He who is sitting in the heavens laughs, יהוה mocks at them.
Psa 2:5 Then He speaks to them in His wrath, And troubles them in His rage, saying,
Psa 2:6 “But I, I have set My Sovereign on Tsiyon, My set-apart mountain.”
Psa 2:7 “I inscribe for a law: יהוה has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have brought You forth.
Psa 2:8 ‘Ask of Me, and I make the gentiles Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth Your possession.
Psa 2:9 ‘Break them with a rod of iron, Dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ”
Psa 2:10 And now, be wise, O sovereigns; Be instructed, you rulers of the earth.
Psa 2:11 Serve יהוה with fear, And rejoice with trembling.
Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest He be enraged, And you perish in the way, For soon His wrath is to be kindled. Blessed are all those taking refuge in Him.
:rotfl:
I read and posted what your signature meant, and I have judged righteously...BY YOUR FRUIT.
You are actually pretty far off the mark, but hey- since you seem to barely rational anyways, I'll let it slide.
"Steeeeeeriiiike ONE!"

Touchdown! Double bogey! Stickey wicket! :loser:

YahuShuan

Steeeeeriiiiike TWO!

You say..."Super. You still haven't told me what the heck you are referring to with roots and dimensions."

"We" DON'T..."Cast our pearls before swine"...nor do "we"..."give the childrens food to DOGS"..."Agnostic".

"No Fear"...(oh you should hear me scream "HA! Ya right!") "Wait 'til my Father gets home!" Then as HE said, "they will KNOW YAHUWEH IS ELOHIM!"

You see, I don't care at all what you currently think, or believe, just like you don't have the foggiest idea of what I speak. Difference being, I know...you WILL know. SOON. Whether you like it or not is all up to you...currently...but, it will not strive with you for long.

PlastikBuddha

Steeeeeriiiiike TWO!
You playing ball with the man in your head?
You say..."Super. You still haven't told me what the heck you are referring to with roots and dimensions."

"We" DON'T..."Cast our pearls before swine"...nor do "we"..."give the childrens food to DOGS"..."Agnostic".
Then don't bother to post on an open forum, Crispy. You're scattering your "pearls" of nonsense before a diverse crowd here. If you want to be congratulated go to the Exclusively Christian Forum.
"No Fear"...(oh you should hear me scream "HA! Ya right!") "Wait 'til my Father gets home!" Then as HE said, "they will KNOW YAHUWEH IS ELOHIM!"
We've been waiting for 2,000 years, bonehead. -checks watch- Any day now...
You see, I don't care at all what you currently think, or believe, just like you don't have the foggiest idea of what I speak.

Oh, I understand you. I just think you're an idiot.
Difference being, I know...you WILL know. SOON. Whether you like it or not is all up to you...currently...but, it will not strive with you for long.
You know precious little. You believe. You hope. You pray. But you are wrong.