Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Granite

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
You being such a girlie man, you'd want your wife to fight your battles for you. Just be a homo and be done with it. Yeesh.

Rimi, I'd appreciate it if you either tried to have an adult discussion or just put me on ignore. Talking to a repressed half-witted philistine is only so entertaining.

Rimi

You want me to put you on ignore . . . why don't you put me on ignore? No life and 'fraid you'll miss something, eh. Tellya what, Granite Girl, take some time off and take advantage of the sale at Body Works then meet up with your gal over in the Sears power tools section.

On Fire

On Fire said:
I skimmed through this thread....has anyone who voted YES actually posted an explanation?

I agree that homosexuality is a sin. We are all sinners. We all deserve death. Jesus died for our sins - including homosexuality.

If you believe homosexuals should be put to death, you should be next in line.
Still no one who voted yes has enough balls to say what makes their sin any different from homosexuality.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
On Fire said:
Still no one who voted yes has enough balls to say what makes their sin any different from homosexuality.
Not all sins are (supposed to be) capital crimes.

Do you believe that any sins should be punishable by death? If so, please provide examples.

allsmiles

Rimi said:
You being such a girlie man, you'd want your wife to fight your battles for you. Just be a homo and be done with it. Yeesh.

i myself am no wimp, i've gotten into my fair share of scrapes, but i know this little 5'2" girl who weighs like a hundred pounds, and she's a black belt in tae kwon do. i'd let her do the butt kicking for me if we got into a fight. if your wife was better at fighting than you, wouldn't you let her? just like balancing a check book, if the wife is better at it, than she's doing it.

Rimi

allsmiles said:
i myself am no wimp, i've gotten into my fair share of scrapes, but i know this little 5'2" girl who weighs like a hundred pounds, and she's a black belt in tae kwon do. i'd let her do the butt kicking for me if we got into a fight. if your wife was better at fighting than you, wouldn't you let her? just like balancing a check book, if the wife is better at it, than she's doing it.

So, you're absolutely sure that you're a wimp?

allsmiles

Rimi said:
So, you're absolutely sure that you're a wimp?

no, i'm not wimp, i can kick butt if i have to, it's always the last resort of course, i have this thing where i start to strangle people when i fight, one or two folks have passed out or started foaming at the mouth, i'm going to get myself into trouble if i have to tangle again because i get more vicious every time i do:)

but, conversely i'm not absolutely sure that i'm a tough guy. if mike tyson wanted to kick the hell out of me, i'd probably hit my knees and beg for mercy, whimpering like a little girl.

Rimi

allsmiles said:
no, i'm not wimp, i can kick butt if i have to, it's always the last resort of course, i have this thing where i start to strangle people when i fight, one or two folks have passed out or started foaming at the mouth, i'm going to get myself into trouble if i have to tangle again because i get more vicious every time i do:)

but, conversely i'm not absolutely sure that i'm a tough guy. if mike tyson wanted to kick the hell out of me, i'd probably hit my knees and beg for mercy, whimpering like a little girl.

uh-huh . . . so you'd send a chick to fight for you. Right.

allsmiles

Rimi said:
uh-huh . . . so you'd send a chick to fight for you. Right.

if she were better at it than me, yes. that goes for cooking, cleaning, etc. women aren't necessarily better at these things than men, but if they are, let them do it, that goes for head crackin' as well.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
allsmiles said:
i myself am no wimp,

That's not what Kat told me. :nono:

i've gotten into my fair share of scrapes, but i know this little 5'2" girl who weighs like a hundred pounds, and she's a black belt in tae kwon do. i'd let her do the butt kicking for me if we got into a fight.

:flamer:

if your wife was better at fighting than you, wouldn't you let her?

Of course not you friggin' wimp!

Geez allsmiles, I had just gotten to the point of not calling you allhomo and you go and post something gay like this! Where's your pride man? Where's your sense of manliness? I don't care how tough my wife is, it is my job as a MAN to protect her, not the other way around! :doh:

just like balancing a check book, if the wife is better at it, than she's doing it.

I let her balance the checkbook because I hate doing it, but that is a far cry from letting her beat up some bully for me.

However, I may make an ecxeption in your case.....

Rimi

allsmiles said:
if she were better at it than me, yes. that goes for cooking, cleaning, etc. women aren't necessarily better at these things than men, but if they are, let them do it, that goes for head crackin' as well.

So if KungFu Chick is being raped because ultimately F=ma, you'd not help her out because (a) if she couldn't handle the guy then you'd be a dead man and (b) you're not sure rape is absolutely wrong anyway so it's her tough luck. Gotcha.

Caledvwlch

I'm smelling what you're stepping in, Smiles. Why impose gender roles? Let the person who excels at a task carry out that task. Personally, I'm not in that situation, myself, thus I would have to do the head cracking. But I understand your pragmatism. It's sane.

allsmiles

BillyBob said:
That's not what Kat told me. :nono:

here we go again...

Of course not you friggin' wimp!

even if you sucked at fighting and your wife kicked butt, you wouldn't let her use her natural talents and you'd let yourself be beaten like a fool?

Geez allsmiles, I had just gotten to the point of not calling you allhomo and you go and post something gay like this! Where's your pride man? Where's your sense of manliness? I don't care how tough my wife is, it is my job as a MAN to protect her, not the other way around! :doh:

let's say you suck at fighting (not saying that you do, just hypothetical...) and your wife is a master @$$ whooper... you'd let her stand aside and watch you get your butt kicked when she could have saved you out of pride?

I let her balance the checkbook because I hate doing it, but that is a far cry from letting her beat up some bully for me.

right on.