She Has Been Stopped

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Neither, i think the rapture will happen and the tribulation will start.

:AMR:
I was wondering when someone was going to bring it up.

The inevitable Armageddon/Antichrist thing, it's like a tradition every time a big change happens :chuckle:

What I find interesting though is that there's 3 1/2 years of peace followed by 3 1/2 years of persecution, and a Presidential term is 4 years :think:

And

There
is
no
secret
rapture
:thumb:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
This country has lost its collective mind !

Are you looking for order out of chaos? :sigh: May I offer you a block of cheese?
Desguise-Mouse-Boo.gif
Jn 8:47

226078_5_.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Obama and Trump met in the Oval Office for an hour-and-a-half, and the president told reporters they had a "wide-ranging" conversation about domestic and foreign policy issues. Trump said he looked forward to working with Obama in the future and would seek his counsel.

"Mr. President, it was a great honor being with you, and I look forward being with you many, many more times," Trump said with Obama sitting by his side...

He's being all pals with everyone until hes in office, because Obama can pardon the crimes of Hillary...

So by cuddling up to a fellow liberal, Donald Trump thinks B. Hussein Obama won't pardon Hillary Clinton?

Here's what going to happen once Donald the Degenerate is sworn in: the world will so the real sociopath in action (and we're getting a pretty good view of it already with his flip flopping on numerous campaign promises).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is insane ! We've just elected the least qualified person ever to run for the presidency over the best qualified one ever . Not least qualified. Totally unqualified .
When you're sick and need a doctor's care you don't go to a used car salesman. This is exactly what America has done . Hillary is the doctor America needed, and Trump is the used car salesman .
Only he has far less honesty and integrity than any used car salesman .
This country has lost its collective mind !

Hillary is an EVIL Jezebel type. Her Husband, "Slick Willy" is an Ahab. Get it? If you don't: "Honk your HORN."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Obama and Trump met in the Oval Office for an hour-and-a-half, and the president told reporters they had a "wide-ranging" conversation about domestic and foreign policy issues. Trump said he looked forward to working with Obama in the future and would seek his counsel.

"Mr. President, it was a great honor being with you, and I look forward being with you many, many more times," Trump said with Obama sitting by his side...

So by cuddling up to a fellow liberal, Donald Trump thinks B. Hussein Obama won't pardon Hillary Clinton?

Here's what going to happen once Donald the Degenerate is sworn in: the world will so the real sociopath in action (and we're getting a pretty good view of it already with his flip flopping on numerous campaign promises).

There's something wrong inside your head. Do you understand that? HELLO!!

drbrumley

The Government Won’t Make America Great Again
Ryan McMaken

America’s success stems from its limitation of state power. Unfortunately, it’s not clear that Donald Trump realizes this. (DRB, I hope he does)

drbrumley

You just need to "Think through" the subjects you're participating in. I have a suspicion, you lack in that exercize of the mind.

And what exactly do I need to "think through" about what I posted about "President Elect" Trump? The facts are the facts....Unlikely it may happen, I would agree. But the possibility is there.....you deny it. And that's fine. So really who isn't "thinking through?" You perhaps? Besides, Trump won. I'm glad he won and not Hillary. But I bring up something that is a possibility and you guys think I hate Trump or something....