She Has Been Stopped

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Wars & Rumors of Wars

[She. Has. Been. Stopped. By Joel Rosenberg] "I thank God these prayers have been answered in an absolutely stunning, historic and largely unexpected night.

To her credit, Hillary Clinton has called Trump to concede the race — something I’m not sure I ever truly thought I’d see.

So now it’s official:

Donald J. Trump will be the 45th President of the United States
Gov. Mike Pence will be the next Vice President of the United States
The House will remain in conservative Republican control.
The Senate — another stunner — will remain under Republican control.

Coming from behind, making many mistakes, yet finishing strong, Mr. Trump did the impossible in this campaign, becoming the first non-politician, non-war hero ever to win the presidency in the entire history of the Republic..." Full text: She. Has. Been. Stopped.

North Korea has a message for the new US president: We're staying heavily armed

Erdogan reminds Turks of old empire, with his eye on new powers

Trump invites Netanyahu to the US at 'the first possible opportunity' Mt 24:6

Related:

Wars & Rumors of Wars: Huge Loss for the Islamic State
PsyOp: Civil War in America

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
now she must be destroyed!
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed."
darth_vader_emoticon.gif
~ Darth Vader Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10

Related:

PsyOp: Civil War in America

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh my, just two days after the election and "the chosen one" (I didn't give Trump that name, patrick jane did) is selling out his supporters already.

Trump offers high praise for Obama after first sit down

The sitting President and the President Elect meet face to face, and what could have erupted into a battle over clashing policy views turned out to be upbeat

After their first face-to-face meeting, President Barack Obama and President-elect Donald Trump pledged to work together, with the sitting president saying he wants to make Trump and his family "feel welcome as we prepare to make this transition."

Obama and Trump met in the Oval Office for an hour-and-a-half, and the president told reporters they had a "wide-ranging" conversation about domestic and foreign policy issues. Trump said he looked forward to working with Obama in the future and would seek his counsel.

"Mr. President, it was a great honor being with you, and I look forward being with you many, many more times," Trump said with Obama sitting by his side...
http://www.aol.com/article/news/201...use-for-first-meeting-after-electio/21603362/

Waiter, I would like to order around 50 million orders of crow, as Trump supporters will be eating that foul bird soon.

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmxwVjRTaUo3NEJHbG5rTzIyMVhFQlEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set...EJHbG5rTzIyMVhFQlEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

drbrumley

The electors, and not the voters of the states, will elect the next president. That day is Dec 19th. This election really isn't over yet.....

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
This is insane ! We've just elected the least qualified person ever to run for the presidency over the best qualified one ever . Not least qualified. Totally unqualified .
When you're sick and need a doctor's care you don't go to a used car salesman. This is exactly what America has done . Hillary is the doctor America needed, and Trump is the used car salesman .
Only he has far less honesty and integrity than any used car salesman .
This country has lost its collective mind !

drbrumley

Do you expect someone other than Trump to be inaugurated in January?

No, I don't expect that, but you never know. This was the most disgusting campaign between two people that I can remember. The establishment folks, well it is up to them now. I'm just saying don't be surprised if something like this turns out.

My more broader point is, your vote doesn't matter....never has, never will. All the voters did was express their opinion. Now the electors take that opinion into account when the real vote counts...

drbrumley

There is no federal law that requires electors to vote as they have pledged, but 29 states and the District of Columbia have legal control over how their electors vote in the Electoral College. This means their electors are bound by state law and/or by state or party pledge to cast their vote for the candidate that wins the statewide popular vote. At the same time, this also means that there are 21 states in the union that have no requirements of, or legal control over, their electors. Therefore, despite the outcome of a state’s popular vote, the state’s electors are ultimately free to vote in whatever manner they please, including an abstention, with no legal repercussions.

http://archive.fairvote.org/?page=967