Sexual Sin

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
We should not push our own understanding of Jesus' teachings.

Let Him do that which is in the NT.

It is best if God does the teaching. And you are right, we can see Jesus' teaching in the New Testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The law shows a man that he cannot keep the law perfectly in intention, thought, word and deed. It matters not how hard the man works his conscience will always accuse him.

Knowing one, knowing that I am wrong (a sinner), is wrong (knowing one is wrong), doesn't make up for that wrong. So we need some kind of salvation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So you want me to stone the molester?

I should sentence molesters to death?

You guys are strange.

sheesh.

If a woman can be the judge of a man, would you or can you judge? What about making a judgment when one isn't waiting from you? Because you can state your opinion and be right in it if it is what the Law says.

Truster

Knowing one, knowing that I am wrong (a sinner), is wrong (knowing one is wrong), doesn't make up for that wrong. So we need some kind of salvation.

The greatest need of man is salvation. No man can find salvation. If man is not found, then the man is lost.

Truster

What do you believe about faith and decisions or decision-making?

All men are born with a steering defect. The man is always pulling to the left, to sin. Until the steering defect is corrected the man will always steer towards sin. Salvation corrects the defect and sanctification makes all the necessary adjustments throughout the life of a regenerate man.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
All men are born with a steering defect. The man is always pulling to the left, to sin. Until the steering defect is corrected the man will always steer towards sin. Salvation corrects the defect and sanctification makes all the necessary adjustments throughout the life of a regenerate man.

That seems to make sense.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If a woman can be the judge of a man, would you or can you judge? What about making a judgment when one isn't waiting from you? Because you can state your opinion and be right in it if it is what the Law says.

I won't play "what if" games.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
God's Law says Thou Shalt Not Murder
God's Law says Thou Shalt Not Lie
God's Law says Thou Shalt Not Steal

you seem comfortable "pushing" these laws to the world, along with laws about child molestation and rape

You're not comfortable judging the actions of the rapist, the murderer, the thief, the child molester as wrong?

So you want me to stone the molester?

I should sentence molesters to death?

You guys are strange.

sheesh.

God's Law says Thou Shalt Not Murder.

That's all I need to judge the actions of the murderer as wrong.

How about you meshak?

Can you judge the actions of the murderer as wrong?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Often promiscuity is thought to be a female sin, a sin that only those who are female can commit. I guess it is difficult to say a promiscuous man.

Not unless a person’s standards are selective ...

Gender does not distinguish promiscuity ...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Often promiscuity is thought to be a female sin, a sin that only those who are female can commit. I guess it is difficult to say a promiscuous man.

that would be any man who has sex outside of marriage

meshak

BANNED
Banned
God's Law says Thou Shalt Not Murder.

That's all I need to judge the actions of the murderer as wrong.

How about you meshak?

Can you judge the actions of the murderer as wrong?

Of course it is wrong to molest anyone.

You guys are so strange.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I won't play "what if" games.

I am not asking you to. If you know you can make a judgment or withhold a judgment, you can. It may be your opinion. It may be better to not say anything. But saying what the law is, without being willing to follow through, might simply mean that you do not believe the law to have any place in the life of those who have faith any more.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am not asking you to. If you know you can make a judgment or withhold a judgment, you can. It may be your opinion. It may be better to not say anything. But saying what the law is, without being willing to follow through, might simply mean that you do not believe the law to have any place in the life of those who have faith any more.

You guys seem to impose Christian law to secular world.

Jesus gave His followers to work for God's kingdom, mind your own business.

The world can handle their own problems.

How do you read when Jesus says His followers are not of the world.

It seems very clear that you guys don't know what Jesus is talking about.

Do you even know that Jesus says it?