Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lovejoy, you're pictures in the gallery are great.

The gallery seems to be filling straight up with our heterosexual celebration!! :bannana:

Lovejoy

That's very funny FC! Though, I actually hate New Orleans during Mardi Gras. I like the Jazz festival that follows, though. Generally, New Orleans is quite a beautiful town. Rather, the parts that they take care of are quite beautiful, and the rest is horrifying.

Lovejoy

Originally posted by Poly

Lovejoy, you're pictures in the gallery are great.

The gallery seems to be filling straight up with our heterosexual celebration!! :bannana:

Hehehe! That's pretty funny. BTW, my wife thought your signature was hilarious.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Lovejoy

BTW, my wife thought your signature was hilarious.
:D

Tell her she should should join us on here. We'd love to meet her!

Lovejoy

Originally posted by Poly

:D

Tell her she should should join us on here. We'd love to meet her!

Uh oh! That would be built in accountability for me! Hmmm, I would also have to fight her for computer time. We'll see.

firechyld

That's very funny FC! Though, I actually hate New Orleans during Mardi Gras. I like the Jazz festival that follows, though. Generally, New Orleans is quite a beautiful town. Rather, the parts that they take care of are quite beautiful, and the rest is horrifying.

Sydney Mardi Gras is a tad more queer than New Orleans Mardi Gras, though... It's predominantly a gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender celebration. When I turned 21, my mother tried to get me to take her out dancing with us on my birthday. It took a while to convince her that Mardi Gras really wasn't her scene... :)

I'm currently a bit torn about this whole couples photo thingy, since I'm neither married to my partner or straight. I'll put up a couple of family ones and see how I feel.

Lovejoy

Originally posted by firechyld

Sydney Mardi Gras is a tad more queer than New Orleans Mardi Gras, though... It's predominantly a gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender celebration. When I turned 21, my mother tried to get me to take her out dancing with us on my birthday. It took a while to convince her that Mardi Gras really wasn't her scene... :)

I'm currently a bit torn about this whole couples photo thingy, since I'm neither married to my partner or straight. I'll put up a couple of family ones and see how I feel.

I understand. It might be a bit of a sensitive issue, and not what a person really needs in regards to their relationship. Use your judgement, as it fits your needs. I would love to see your family.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight

No......... why? :confused:
Because your initial post said, "If you were born straight..."

It was a joke, kiddo. ;)

BillyBob-
Neither. I just decided one day...:chuckle:

granite-
Stop?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ShadowMaid

Wow! That's really cool Straight Pride month, is the month of my birthday! :D Makes me very happy. :)
My birthday is in September too! Woohoo!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by philosophizer

LOL! As I was reading this thread, the Bryan Adams song "Straight From The Heart" came on the radio! :chuckle:

Little did Bryan Adams know that nearly 20 years later his song would possibly be considered politically incorrect.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Lucky

Please keep your fetish for animal orgies to yourself. :freak:
Fetish? Merely mentioning animal sex is a fetish? :think:

Besides, I'm merely responding to the existing conversation... ;)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Knight

Flipper = :dunce: Zakath = :zakath:

It is sort of strange that these two knuckleheads want to compare homosexuals to animals. You would think they would be more "loving" towards gays.
First, I haven't compared anyone to an animal...

Second, I like quite a large variety of animals. I raise fish, dogs, and cats. My wife is a wild bird watcher, etc.

I also like some animals for purely selfish reasons... fried, broiled, baked, sauteed, braised, and, in the case of sushi, sometimes raw. :chew:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Zakath
I also like some animals for purely selfish reasons... fried, broiled, baked, sauteed, braised, and, in the case of sushi, sometimes raw. :chew:
Now your speaking my language! :thumb:

elohiym

Though I feel obliged to confess that I still have never tasted a "fish taco". :shut:
Rebuke you! ;)

Shouldn't you save that sort of stuff for our straight pride parade?

Lovejoy

Though I feel obliged to confess that I still have never tasted a "fish taco". :shut:

:confused: I don't get it.

(Or will at least pretend not to :shocked: )