Scalia's Death Very Suspicious

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I don't buy this story . Trump was an elderly man and was not in good health at all . He was overweight, had been a smoker for most of his life , did not get much exercise etc .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Anytime a person goes to bed feeling fine, and 'dies' in his sleep, and they rush the body away with no autopsy...... there is a problem....
Absolutely right, but [MENTION=10712]The Horn[/MENTION] isn't buying the story. He said he doesn't think Trump was murdered, even though this thread is about Scalia.

Reactions: Lon

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
OOPS !This appears to be a Freudian slip . I meant to write Scalia but accidentally wrote Trump !

Lon

And you know this how? You must be knowledgeable about the law in Texas.
I read that his family did not want an autopsy. Per his doc, he had coronary artery disease, diabetes and was obese. All pretty good suggestions about what happened.
But feel free to spin your conspiracy theories.

Well, in a nutshell, that's it. The best thing about a conspiracy theory is that it keeps probing, even if the conspiracy seems unlikely.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist because to me, it amounts to speculation and gossip and I'm not paid for that. Still, I yet puzzle over details in JFK's assassination and wonder what really happened to Natalie Wood. Mysteries always want to be figured out, so if a conspiracy theory is able to ask just enough questions, however unlikely, its at least something I want to send over to cold-case detectives. I might have to go over to Patrick Jane's conspiracy thread :) :e4e: