Scalia's Death Very Suspicious

Jerry Shugart

Who would have the most to gain with a Supreme Court Justice dying in February of 2016? Who was favored to win the Presidency at that time?

In yet another unbelievable fact surrounding the death of Scalia that the liberal mainstream press apparently expects the American people to stomach as mere coincidence, the popular luxury ranch where the Supreme Court Justice was found dead just so happens to be owned by Obama friend/supporter and Democratic Party donor John Poindexter.

The President even gave Poindexter an award for his military service.

It has been long-standing policy for the Obama administration to grant presidential awards to those who are among the president’s most prized political donors.

It was Poindexter who reportedly was among those who initially discovered the Justice’s body, and who then coordinated with local officials to have Justice Scalia declared dead via a phone conversation with the area medical examiner – but without an actual medical examination of the body.

Mr. Poindexter was also said to be the primary point man between the ranch location and federal authorities who were notably slow to arrive on scene.

To date, there is said to have been no request for an autopsy even though initial reports suggest the Supreme Court Justice was found with a “pillow over his head” and had died alone in his room without any apparent witnesses. Scalia was described as having been in good spirits in the hours prior to his death.​

"In a Facebook update cited by the Washington Post, William O. Ritchie, former head of criminal investigations for the D.C. police, makes clear (despite liberal pundits trying to insinuate otherwise) that the fact that no autopsy was performed was highly irregular.

“As a former homicide commander, I am stunned that no autopsy was ordered for Justice Scalia,” Ritchie wrote.

“You have a Supreme Court Justice who died, not in attendance of a physician,” Ritchie continued. “You have a non-homicide trained US Marshal tell the justice of peace that no foul play was observed. You have a justice of the peace pronounce death while not being on the scene and without any medical training opining that the justice died of a heart attack. What medical proof exists of a myocardial Infarction? Why not a cerebral hemorrhage?”

Regardless of the fact that the justice of peace who decided to forgo the autopsy has “rebutted” her own quotes about Scalia’s cause of death, Ritchie makes several key points, all adding even more suspicion to what already looks like a straight up murder.

Ritchie goes on to question how on earth the U.S. Marshal’s on scene could have possibly even had the medical training to just straight up tell the justice of the peace that there was no autopsy needed.

“How can the Marshal say, without a thorough post mortem, that he was not injected with an illegal substance that would simulate a heart attack.

Did the US Marshal check for petechial hemorrhage in his eyes or under his lips that would have suggested suffocation? Did the US Marshal smell his breath for any unusual odor that might suggest poisoning? My gut tells me there is something fishy going on in Texas.”

Amazingly, William O. Ritchie is not the only credible source throwing his weight behind the questioning of Scalia’s death as former Army Intelligence officer Ray Starmann has also penned an article highlighting his suspicions that foul play was involved in the death of the controversial Supreme Court Justice.

Starmann writes, “The circumstances surrounding Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia’s death are growing more suspicious by the minute.”

“The same people who want you to believe Scalia died of a heart attack or natural causes are the same people who want you to believe that Hillary won the Iowa Caucuses with six coin tosses and the same people who want you to believe after fifty years that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assassin of President Kennedy,” Starmann continued.

“Of course the MSM has reported on none of this. Even Fox News refuses to cover the strange occurrences in Texas.”

https://www.intellihub.com/scalia-m...king-police-publicly-question-untimely-death/

This happened where I grew up, out in west Texas. And this reminds me of another death out there that involved a known associate of LBJ. We jokingly referred to it as a "west-Texas Suicide":

"On 3rd June, 1961, Marshall was found dead on his farm by the side of his Chevy Fleetside pickup truck. His rifle lay beside him. He had been shot five times with his own rifle. Soon after County Sheriff Howard Stegall arrived, he decreed that Marshall had committed suicide. No pictures were taken of the crime scene, no blood samples were taken of the stains on the truck (the truck was washed and waxed the following day), no check for fingerprints were made on the rifle or pickup."

Shot five times and it was ruled a suicide!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Ted-Cruz-Father-JFK.png

Scalia's Death Very Suspicious

"The Donald" has accused Ted Cruz's father of being a member of the conspiracy that assassinated JFK and given that the Cruz family resides in Texas where Scalia died - is it possible that Cruz Sr. has struck again?

Screen-Shot-2016-09-13-at-5.41.00-AM.png.cf.jpg

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
St. Antonin, the very bright, incredibly articulate, judge who based his jurisprudence on Catholicism and a desire to keep people in the late 18th century with his originalist stance. He died. Get over it.
He gave Mitch McConnell the ability to keep the seat for the right wing.
You should be happy.

Jerry Shugart

Vince Foster!

That's what happens to people who have the dirt on the Clintons! He was set to testify on the Whitewater scandal when he ended up dead!

And a person has to be really dumb not to know that LBJ was responsible for the assassination of JFK! Jackie sure knew that it was LBJ!

It so easy to prove that JFK was a victim of a conspiracy but the sheeples just run and hide from the truth.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Who would have the most to gain with a Supreme Court Justice dying in February of 2016? Who was favored to win the Presidency at that time?
In yet another unbelievable fact surrounding the death of Scalia that the liberal mainstream press apparently expects the American people to stomach as mere coincidence, the popular luxury ranch where the Supreme Court Justice was found dead just so happens to be owned by Obama friend/supporter and Democratic Party donor John Poindexter.

The President even gave Poindexter an award for his military service.

It has been long-standing policy for the Obama administration to grant presidential awards to those who are among the president’s most prized political donors.

It was Poindexter who reportedly was among those who initially discovered the Justice’s body, and who then coordinated with local officials to have Justice Scalia declared dead via a phone conversation with the area medical examiner – but without an actual medical examination of the body.

Mr. Poindexter was also said to be the primary point man between the ranch location and federal authorities who were notably slow to arrive on scene.

To date, there is said to have been no request for an autopsy even though initial reports suggest the Supreme Court Justice was found with a “pillow over his head” and had died alone in his room without any apparent witnesses. Scalia was described as having been in good spirits in the hours prior to his death.​

"In a Facebook update cited by the Washington Post, William O. Ritchie, former head of criminal investigations for the D.C. police, makes clear (despite liberal pundits trying to insinuate otherwise) that the fact that no autopsy was performed was highly irregular.

“As a former homicide commander, I am stunned that no autopsy was ordered for Justice Scalia,” Ritchie wrote.

“You have a Supreme Court Justice who died, not in attendance of a physician,” Ritchie continued. “You have a non-homicide trained US Marshal tell the justice of peace that no foul play was observed. You have a justice of the peace pronounce death while not being on the scene and without any medical training opining that the justice died of a heart attack. What medical proof exists of a myocardial Infarction? Why not a cerebral hemorrhage?”

Regardless of the fact that the justice of peace who decided to forgo the autopsy has “rebutted” her own quotes about Scalia’s cause of death, Ritchie makes several key points, all adding even more suspicion to what already looks like a straight up murder.

Ritchie goes on to question how on earth the U.S. Marshal’s on scene could have possibly even had the medical training to just straight up tell the justice of the peace that there was no autopsy needed.

“How can the Marshal say, without a thorough post mortem, that he was not injected with an illegal substance that would simulate a heart attack.

Did the US Marshal check for petechial hemorrhage in his eyes or under his lips that would have suggested suffocation? Did the US Marshal smell his breath for any unusual odor that might suggest poisoning? My gut tells me there is something fishy going on in Texas.”

Amazingly, William O. Ritchie is not the only credible source throwing his weight behind the questioning of Scalia’s death as former Army Intelligence officer Ray Starmann has also penned an article highlighting his suspicions that foul play was involved in the death of the controversial Supreme Court Justice.

Starmann writes, “The circumstances surrounding Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia’s death are growing more suspicious by the minute.”

“The same people who want you to believe Scalia died of a heart attack or natural causes are the same people who want you to believe that Hillary won the Iowa Caucuses with six coin tosses and the same people who want you to believe after fifty years that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assassin of President Kennedy,” Starmann continued.

“Of course the MSM has reported on none of this. Even Fox News refuses to cover the strange occurrences in Texas.”

https://www.intellihub.com/scalia-m...king-police-publicly-question-untimely-death/

This happened where I grew up, out in west Texas. And this reminds me of another death out there that involved a known associate of LBJ. We jokingly referred to it as a "west-Texas Suicide":

"On 3rd June, 1961, Marshall was found dead on his farm by the side of his Chevy Fleetside pickup truck. His rifle lay beside him. He had been shot five times with his own rifle. Soon after County Sheriff Howard Stegall arrived, he decreed that Marshall had committed suicide. No pictures were taken of the crime scene, no blood samples were taken of the stains on the truck (the truck was washed and waxed the following day), no check for fingerprints were made on the rifle or pickup."

Shot five times and it was ruled a suicide!
I posted about this in my conspiracy thread. There was a lone man seen on a hunter's camera entering the property that day. Some, including his nurse believe he was poisoned. It was very suspicious indeed when all the evidence is surveyed. No autopsy, no investigation. Not surprised barb and cartoon boy are upset about the truth, they hate the truth.

Jerry Shugart

The same thing happened when LBJ had JFK murdered. It was against the law of Texas to remove the body of a homicide victim until an autopsy was performed.

But Johnson had his goons removed JFK's body despite the protests of the Texas authorities.

The body was then taken to a military hospital out of state where LBJ had total control. And it was there where a huge wound in the back of the head suddenly disappeared.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
scalia.jpg

Vince Foster!

That's what happens to people who have the dirt on the Clintons! He was set to testify on the Whitewater scandal when he ended up dead!

And a person has to be really dumb not to know that LBJ was responsible for the assassination of JFK! Jackie sure knew that it was LBJ!

It so easy to prove that JFK was a victim of a conspiracy but the sheeples just run and hide from the truth.

Rod Rosenstein, the current Assistant Attorney General under siege, served under Ken Starr during the Whitewater Investigation!

At any other time in American history, that fact alone would have established Rosenstein as a Republican folk hero - but in "The Peoples Republic of Trump," this President and his "deplorables" are demanding that he be "sacked!"

As for Vince Foster, Anthony Scalia ..... the "conservative mantra" has been that no prominent American personality associated with politics is allowed to die from natural causes - making the "conspiracy theory industry" the fastest growing sector in the American economy!

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I keep looking for the video where they talk about the game hunting camera that got pictures of somebody in camo entering the property. He is a known assassin by the name of John McMahon. (I'm sure that's not his name now). I saw it a couple weeks ago and may be able to find it. They also talked about traces of a poison from a flowering plant that is hard to detect. Very fishy.

THall

Anytime a person goes to bed feeling fine, and 'dies' in his sleep, and they rush the body away with no autopsy...... there is a problem....

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Anytime a person goes to bed feeling fine, and 'dies' in his sleep, and they rush the body away with no autopsy...... there is a problem....

And you know this how? You must be knowledgeable about the law in Texas.
I read that his family did not want an autopsy. Per his doc, he had coronary artery disease, diabetes and was obese. All pretty good suggestions about what happened.
But feel free to spin your conspiracy theories.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I keep looking for the video where they talk about the game hunting camera that got pictures of somebody in camo entering the property. He is a known assassin by the name of John McMahon. (I'm sure that's not his name now). I saw it a couple weeks ago and may be able to find it. They also talked about traces of a poison from a flowering plant that is hard to detect. Very fishy.

Oh, someone hunting in camo in Texas. Surely an assassin.