Saved Can Be Revoked

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And you destroy people's faith by doing such things

I said
No one can destroy real faith by quoting scripture. They can only increase true faith with quoting scripture.

Rom 10:17
17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Once saved always saved - God cannot deny himself - 2 Timothy 2:13 KJV -

I said
lol Back in the 90's they used to say once saved always saved, you cant fall from grace. Until I showed them that you can fall from grace. And you can fall from your saved status also. You should read this carefully. And saved and salvation are different.

Matt 18:23-35
23 "Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants.
24 "And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents.
25 "But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made.
26 "The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, 'Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.'
27 "Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.
28 "But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, 'Pay me what you owe!'
29 "So his fellow servant fell down at his feet and begged him, saying, 'Have patience with me, and I will pay you all.'
30 "And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt.
31 "So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done.
32 "Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, 'You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me.
33 'Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?'
34 "And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.
35 "So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Salvation cannot be lost 2 Timothy 2:13 KJV -

I said
I'm sorry but that has nothing to do with whether or not you can be disqualified. Look at the context of every verse. If , If , If. That is a condition.

2 Tim 2:11-14
11 This is a faithful saying: for if we died with Him, we shall also live with Him.
12 If we endure, we shall also reign with Him. If we deny Him, he also will deny us.
13 If we are faithless, he remains faithful; he cannot deny Himself.
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
(NKJ)

You can be disqualified, fall from grace, fall short of salvation.

1 Cor 9:27
27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Heb 4:1
1 Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You can fall short of salvation, You can be disqualified from salvation, and you can fall from grace.
Like it or not that is what it says. Have you been walking in that deceptive state of mind where you don't have the fear of God leading you? You need that fear to be obedient.

Luke 1:50
50 And His mercy is on those who fear Him from generation to generation.
(NKJ)

Matt 10:28
28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Not me, I am saved and sealed. No chance of revocation

Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

I said
Do you think that you are more righteous than Paul was?

Phil 3:10-13
10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,
11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A person can be saved and they loose it. Saved and salvation are different.

I happen to agree with you Squeaky.

Hebrews 6:4-6King James Version (KJV)

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Only those who continue to hear the voice of the Savior will be saved.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

I said
Well praise God.

oatmeal

In the OT times, including the gospel period, it could be lost, but not in this age of grace.

We cannot sin so much that it negates Christ's sacrifice for us.

We cannot sin so much that Christ's dying for all our sins is reversed.

We can ignore our salvation, but that does not revoke it.

We can say we are no longer Christian, but we were born again of seed incorruptible by the word of God which lives and abides forever. I Peter 1:23

We can curse God but the gifts and calling of God is without repentance, God does take back what He has given to us in this age of grace. Romans 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. God does not change his mind after calling and giving the gift.

The gift of eternal life is eternal life, if it could be lost, revoked, marred, rejected, it would not be eternal.

oatmeal

So which sin that you committed did Jesus Christ not pay the price for?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In the OT times, including the gospel period, it could be lost, but not in this age of grace.

We can say we are no longer Christian, but we were born again of seed incorruptible by the word of God which lives and abides forever. I Peter 1:23

We can curse God but the gifts and calling of God is without repentance, God does take back what He has given to us in this age of grace. Romans 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. God does not change his mind after calling and giving the gift.

The gift of eternal life is eternal life, if it could be lost, revoked, marred, rejected, it would not be eternal.

The Spirit of eternal life is eternal but you are not.

The gifts of God which God does not repent of, are not speaking of the impossibility of ones turning their back on God and refusing all correction.

If one could not sin so much that ones salvation could be reversed then the Bible warnings are of no account.

Be not some help to men to sin.

You speak against the Holy Spirit--

Heb 3:6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
Heb 3:7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
Heb 3:8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
Heb 3:9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
Heb 3:10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
Heb 3:11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Heb 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

LA

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Someone has lied to you. The revelations of Jesus Christ are the incorruptible seed. Do you even understand all my revelations? One has NOT even made it to Christ until they have crucified all their emotions and feelings. Have you done that? The gifts and the calling are without repentance.
Because the gifts are given in the milk understanding. They will be done away with when you start walking after the Holy Spirit. One verse at a time. Then you will be in the meat understanding and that is atleast 11 years long.
You have seen my revelations do you understand all of them? If not how can you be in Christ. These revelations are the incorruptible seed of Jesus. Then are an unknown tongue.