Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Alate_one is also in the handbasket, and steering it with its foot to the floor.

csuguy

Wouldn't it be easier to make a list of all those you consider "true Christians"? :think: It'd be much shorter (just you?) and much easier to maintain.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wouldn't it be easier to make a list of all those you consider "true Christians"? :think: It'd be much shorter (just you?) and much easier to maintain.

No.

Matthew 7:15

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

The fluffy bunny club. Every one of them is in sheeps clothing and pretends to be nice. Not one that I can see believes nor preaches the gospel. Or maybe they do, and TOL is just a social hangout. But my guess is no.

Acts 20:29

29 For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.

They try and pull people from the faith.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Uh Nick ... I am *not* a Christian, so it would be rather silly for me to "preach the gospel". Nor do I "try to pull people from the faith".

Also, I don't pretend to be anything or anyone other than who I am.

MarkA

this should be easy lets see...

well there is, me, and than there is me.

I am the only true Christian here...I thought you all gathered that from the OP. :chuckle:

congratulations ME! :beanboy:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
exposing the myth of 'hell'.......

exposing the myth of 'hell'.......

You are going to hell. You know it, I know it, many others know but choose not to say. I know what you believe because you have told us.

1. The Barbarian
2. Rusha
3. Arthur Brain
4. Chrysostom
5. Godrulz
6. Paulos
7. Everybody on Choleric’s list
8. Everybody on Sozo’s list
9. This Charming Manc
10. Drake Shelton (just to make an even ten
)​

You know its rather pretentious and degrading to claim or tell anyone that they are going to hell, based solely on one's own personal 'theology' or 'belief-system', since that remains solely an a 'opinion. You cannot prove anyone is going to hell for that matter, not to mention that 'hell' is an English word translated from various original words that have different meanings as to confuse the issue of just what 'hell' actually is (gehenna, hades, sheol, tartarus, etc.)

See: What the hell is hell?

Free of all 'biblical' contexts and traditional terms....we see that 'heaven' or 'hell' are also states of consciousness...or conditions of mind. One experiences the conditioning of his 'actions' and 're-actions', (law of karma), as long anything exists to condition or affect one's experience, until one is wholly free or perfected in God-consciousness. So any assumption of being in 'heaven' or 'hell' in some future state (that does not now exist) is conjecture. All you will know or experience for all eternity...is whatever is 'now'. Nothing exists outside of 'now', nor ever will. This is it. Welcome to reality. (all else are only apparent modifications of perception, change, movement, etc.).

There are intelligent, free thinking and brave souls who have chosen to think for themselves, and choose their own path as 'God' leads them, - some of these visionaries and trail-blazers are called 'heretics' in some negative connotation as defined by their 'orthodox' opinions, but we continue as mavericks and trail-blazers, intellectually and spiritually free...heralding the principles and values that uphold such freedoms.

pj

glew

BANNED
Banned
What would you do with a list like that WorkSetsFree? Make up more stories about Saint Martin Luther?

MarkA

Why so? We are instructed in Scripture to mark heretics. How would you fulfill that commandment on a forum?

I nominate Choleric for the "saved by works crowd".

you do not have to fulfill anything Choleric, rest in Messiah and repent of your foolishness.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
You're right!

*shakes head*

890284_s.jpg

Quincy

Where is the free thinker's category? Hardly seems like much of a satanly list without adding free thinkers.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
nature of mind, is reflective........

nature of mind, is reflective........

Quit projecting ... I am not the one who is being dishonest.

It is the nature of 'mind' to 'project' for this is its function, or 'tendency'. That which is prior to mind however is pure awareness itself, the 'light' that makes mind possible, but it is inherently free of the mind's superimpositions and distortions, which come after as the mind 'translates' and 'interprets' what it sees via 'perception'.

A religious-ego is the worst, for it pretends to know the mind of 'God', or expound a dogma or creed that is true (orthodox), while un recognizing that the light behind all that is knowable and perceivable is 'God' itself,...that absolute reality that is before any conception, thought, opinion, belief, perspective or assumption. It is Being itself, independent of anything else, but upon which everything 'else' depends for existence.

That reality or pure awareness, or the source of existence, is one's true nature, without the imposition of the 'ego' assuming itself as a personality-complex born in space-time...wearing so many roles and sporting so many faces. But such is the play of 'God' as it assumes many guises in creation, unfolding and inter-relating associations thru experience,...which is what 'creation' is about, hence the full spectrum of all potentials and possisbilities having space to manifest themselves thru-out infinity.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
free thinking......

free thinking......

Where is the free thinker's category? Hardly seems like much of a satanly list without adding free thinkers.

The heretic's list here includes 'free thinkers' (of various liberties) within the 'context' of 'Christianity' (associated philosophy/metaphysics/theology/culture), but not outside of those borders, so a true 'free thinkers' category would be too 'transcendental' :)

Of course a soul that is totally 'free'...is beyond all names, forms and categories whatosoever. But the nature of relative knowledge has it that language is 'definitive' and 'relative', so all 'relating' within the mind already distorts thru 'symbols' and 'interpretation'.

pj

shagster01

Heretics are people who dissent from the popular doctrine of the time. I hear Christians all over telling me how this is no longer a Christian nation. So wouldn't that make them the heretics in the world??

On TOL it's reversed though. :)