Salvation Through Mary?

balut55

My wife is catholic. Not one of her extended family have a clue of the prophecies being fulfilled today. There is no truth in big religion.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

clefty

It is you who is missing the meaning, not me. What is said by Rome here has nothing at all to do with what Paul said at 1 Corinthians 9:22:

"Since faith is the foundation, the source, of the gifts of God by which man is raised above the order of nature and is endowed with the dispositions requisite for life eternal, we are in justice bound to recognize the hidden influence of Mary in obtaining the gift of faith and its salutary cultivation - of Mary who brought the "author of faith" into this world and who, because of her own great faith, was called 'blessed.' 'O Virgin most holy, none abounds in the knowledge of God except through thee; none, O Mother of God, attains salvation except through thee; none receives a gift from the throne of mercy except through thee" (ADIUTRICEM (On the Rosary), Encyclical of Pope Leo XIII, promulgated on September 5, 1895).​

Here we see that Rome teaches that no one can have the knowledge of God EXCEPT THROUGH HER.

Since it is by "faith" that a person comes to the knowledge of God then Rome is teaching that no one can have faith except through Mary and hence no one can be saved except through her. That is why we read:

"None, O Mother of God, attains salvation except through thee."

That idea is directly contradicted by what Peter said here:

"Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved"
(Acts 4:10-12).​

Rome teaches that there is salvation in another, and that other is Mary.

Rome also teaches outside of Her the one true church there is no salvation...it must be through it...and so it goes...

The thing about a lie is it needs another and then another...

Mary is become a graven image that once it is completed it must be placed on a pedestal or altar which then needs a holy place on which to rest and then a little roof or shrine to protect it or a big one full of more ikons and relics...all immediately and necessarily made holy and blessed...by proximity...

Mary as virgin mother is the frame of the ikon which means to say that to kiss it is to kiss the image itself is then to kiss the very lips of the depicted Saint which in turn and through it is to kiss God Himself...

Mary elevated to mediate us with our mediator...advocating for us to our advocate...apparently He is too busy to hear us sometimes...and needs a persistent and pestering mother...helicopter parent...lol...reminds me of how they joke we all know how Jewish mothers are...

Lol

balut55

Jesus is below the rosary beads hanging above the shift lever in cars. That says it all.

clefty

Jesus is below the rosary beads hanging above the shift lever in cars. That says it all.

Still crucified...dangling in mid air without grounding...must be hard to drive when our focus is to be on it literally as it now is literal and must be focused on...

"Sorry officer I was focused on Jesus and His cross right here."

balut55

Lol. My wife is catholic. I put it in the glove box and she always puts it back on the rear view mirror.

Bard_the_Bowman

Just google Pope Francis encyclical. You will also see that he is gonna do God's Jubilee. Each individual's pursuit of wealth is the problem. He is a minion puppet just like Trump.

Hey balut55,

I skim read both of Pope Francis' encyclicals (Laudato si and Lumen Fidei) and I couldn't find any references to Revelation 12.

Are you sure it was one of those or was it one of his other writings?

Thanks.

Peace.

Bard_the_Bowman

I didn't post it. Why should I go away. Your doctrine is just like any church doctrine. It sets you apart from the true God family that is outside the church. Pope Francis already stated "you can't be a Christian outside the Catholic Church. Do you have any idea that he is setting up martyrdom for the heretics by that statement?

Hi balut55,

Can you cite a source for Pope Francis' statement please?

Thanks.

Peace.

Bard_the_Bowman

I'm saying that all world leaders are controlled by God. Pope Francis is in charge. (As a God puppet) Trump has Israel tunnel vision. Who gave the Israel tunnel vision to him and made him president.

Wait, what?

Are you denying human free will and that the world's leaders have free will? Are you suggesting that God controls world leaders in what they do and say and when they do and say it? And what level of world leaders? Just the Presidents and Dictators or Vice-presidents, etc. and how far down the ladder of world leadership does God control?

And Pope Francis is in charge of what? All of the world leaders? Please explain because I don't see any evidence of that.

I'm not sure what you mean by Israel tunnel vision (explain please?) but I wonder....if a person has it, does that mean God gave it to them or can a person that has Israel tunnel vision have it without God giving it to them?

Peace.

balut55

So you don know that Pope Francis is the false prophet as mentioned in revelations? Of course he is in charge. He is aligned with the Holy Roman Empire that isn't holy and Roman but German-Turkish and unholy. Nothing new under the sun. The fourth Reich. Pope Francis and Merkel are turning the EU into Gog and Magog before your very eyes. Revelations 12 verse. And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Trump has Israel tunnel vision.

Trump restores power of Israeli ambassador
After years in the Obama wilderness.

Everyday Trump does something pro Israel.

Evidence on Pope Francis being the black Pope. He is the eighth king. You have to study him. I have spent countless hours studying the Popes comments. Did you read his false interpretation of revelations 12 in his encyclical. Saying it is about mother Mary when it is obviously about Israel. Oh and the EU flag conveniently has a crown of twelve stars. You have to do some work on your own. I can't do it all. Maybe I can but you could help by looking for truth.

balut55

The treaty was signed and they were given the Vatican if they promised to stop killing people.,

Bard_the_Bowman

Spiritual warfare is not taught at church. But it is all around us.,

Simply not true.

The reality of Spiritual warfare is taught in Christianity. Christians know it is all around us.

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." (Ephesians 6:12 NKJV)

Peace.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm saying that all world leaders are controlled by God. Pope Francis is in charge. (As a God puppet) Trump has Israel tunnel vision. Who gave the Israel tunnel vision to him and made him president.

I disagree, the world is controlled by satan.

Remember Jesus says His followers are not of the world.

Bard_the_Bowman

So you don know that Pope Francis is the false prophet as mentioned in revelations? Of course he is in charge. He is aligned with the Holy Roman Empire that isn't holy and Roman but German-Turkish and unholy. Nothing new under the sun. The fourth Reich. Pope Francis and Merkel are turning the EU into Gog and Magog before your very eyes. Revelations 12 verse. And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Trump has Israel tunnel vision.

Trump restores power of Israeli ambassador
After years in the Obama wilderness.

Everyday Trump does something pro Israel.

Evidence on Pope Francis being the black Pope. He is the eighth king. You have to study him. I have spent countless hours studying the Popes comments. Did you read his false interpretation of revelations 12 in his encyclical. Saying it is about mother Mary when it is obviously about Israel. Oh and the EU flag conveniently has a crown of twelve stars. You have to do some work on your own. I can't do it all. Maybe I can but you could help by looking for truth.

Hey balut55,

I am not expecting you to do all of the work.

I do not think that it is too much to ask, though, that if you make a claim that you can cite a specific source so that somebody like me can check and see for myself if what you are claiming is true.

I will read Laudato si more closely to see if I can find the Revelations 12 reference.

Most of what you posted above really just shows me that you have different interpretations. You disagree with the Pope's interpretation of Revelation 12....but what makes your interpretation the correct one, I wonder?

I will read the encyclical and get back to you. It is lengthy, though, so it will take awhile.

Peace.

balut55

Pope Francis is from the abyss of hell. Of course God controls the minions as outlined in the book of Job. The day of the lord lasts through tribulations until his return. Jesus is king. Read the Bible.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
God made Trump president and gave him Israel tunnel vision. I love you guys.

This world is mess because satan is in charge.

God will be in charge of everything when the time comes.

then we will have perfect peace with love.