Sabbath And Communion

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Communion-Keeping The Sabbath
We all start out in the milk understanding. And all the verses have a milk and a meat understanding in them. The people in the meat understand those in the milk. But those in the milk dont understand those in the meat, because they havent been there yet. So we who are in the meat try to help those in the milk understand a little deeper each time we discuss a verse with them. The bible is written in the milk understanding . Paul said I fed you with milk because you cant handle the meat yet. So this is talking to those in the meat, and suggesting that we be gentle with the weak . Then He says no matter where your at in the milk or in the meat dont judge the other. The problem is those in the meat despise those in the milk who have a lessor understanding. Those in the milk think this is talking about fasting and it isnt. Its talking about communion -worshiping together. Those in the milk will come to understand this when they figure out no one fasts 7 days a week every week. Jesus said eat of My flesh and drink of My blood.
[Rom 14:1-10
1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, [but] not to disputes over doubtful things.
2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats [only] vegetables.
3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
8 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
9 For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.
10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
[1Co 11:24-27
24 and when He had given thanks, He broke [it] and said, "Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me."
25 In the same manner [He] also [took] the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink [it], in remembrance of Me."
26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death till He comes.
27 Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks [this] cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
[1Co 10:16
16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
[2Co 13:14
14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit [be] with you all. Amen.

clefty

Communion-Keeping The Sabbath
We all start out in the milk understanding. And all the verses have a milk and a meat understanding in them. The people in the meat understand those in the milk. But those in the milk dont understand those in the meat, because they havent been there yet. So we who are in the meat try to help those in the milk understand a little deeper each time we discuss a verse with them. The bible is written in the milk understanding . Paul said I fed you with milk because you cant handle the meat yet. So this is talking to those in the meat, and suggesting that we be gentle with the weak . Then He says no matter where your at in the milk or in the meat dont judge the other. The problem is those in the meat despise those in the milk who have a lessor understanding. Those in the milk think this is talking about fasting and it isnt. Its talking about communion -worshiping together. Those in the milk will come to understand this when they figure out no one fasts 7 days a week every week. Jesus said eat of My flesh and drink of My blood.
[Rom 14:1-10
1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, [but] not to disputes over doubtful things.
2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats [only] vegetables.
3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
8 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
9 For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.
10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
24 and when He had given thanks, He broke [it] and said, "Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me."
25 In the same manner [He] also [took] the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink [it], in remembrance of Me."
26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death till He comes.
27 Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks [this] cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit [be] with you all. Amen.

Just like Eve...adding to the instructions to deceive herself...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Just like Eve...adding to the instructions to deceive herself...

I said
lolololo Your an idiot. Don't you know that your own opinion is worthless. You muslims do a lot of that guessing.

[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

clefty

I said
lolololo Your an idiot. Don't you know that your own opinion is worthless. You muslims do a lot of that guessing.

[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

It is not my opinion to keep just 9/10ths of the Law...but rather follow Him and not the traditions of man...said Peter...I agree

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is not my opinion to keep just 9/10ths of the Law...but rather follow Him and not the traditions of man...said Peter...I agree

I said
lolol Your a deceived muslim. You have been blinded. You don't have the right or the authority to judge anyone.
Try becoming a Christian.

clefty

I said
lolol Your a deceived muslim. You have been blinded. You don't have the right or the authority to judge anyone.

Being a follower of the Way is enough...

WWJD?...keep all 10...you are at 9/10ths...oh and He kept festivals and kosher...do you follow Him?

Or insist He changed the Law...like those false witnessing Jews in the book of Acts...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Being a follower of the Way is enough...

WWJD?...keep all 10...you are at 9/10ths...oh and He kept festivals and kosher...do you follow Him?

Or insist He changed the Law...like those false witnessing Jews in the book of Acts...

I said
lolololo Some times I wonder if you muslims are all women the way you nag.

clefty

I said
lolololo Some times I wonder if you muslims are all women the way you nag.

First you attempt to add and insert the sabbath into Romans 14 and now communion...

Communion had more to do with the Passover sabbath not the weekly...

But you got your own opinions and twist the scripture in weak attempts to support them...

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Except for that the Church from the start celebrated Easter Sunday, each Sunday, by eating 'this bread' and drinking 'this cup' together. 1st Corinthians 11:26 KJV

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
First you attempt to add and insert the sabbath into Romans 14 and now communion...

But you got your own opinions and twist the scripture in weak attempts to support them...

I said
lolol Your an idiot. Do you really think your own opinion is worth anything. Don't you have any little friends outside you can go play with.

Tnkrbl123!

I said

Talking to people that way does not show the love of Christ in fact it does the opposite and it makes Christians look like judgemental hypocrites and actually pushes people away from Christ. You may be frustrated but you are doing a disservice to Christians everywhere by making them look bad and disservice to the Kingdom by pushing people away from Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Talking to people that way does not show the love of Christ in fact it does the opposite and it makes Christians look like judgemental hypocrites and actually pushes people away from Christ. You may be frustrated but you are doing a disservice to Christians everywhere by making them look bad and disservice to the Kingdom by pushing people away from Christ.

I said
I think you misunderstand the purpose of that. As a real Christian we must expose the frauds and the swine to our brothers and sisters. Did you know clefty was one of the swine? But now you do because of my reply. Do you know there are muslims posing as Christians to stir up doubts about the new testament?

[Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose [them].
[Mat 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

clefty

I said
lolol Your an idiot. Do you really think your own opinion is worth anything. Don't you have any little friends outside you can go play with.

little friends to play with outside?...sure...many...and they all love the games we play and want to keep the rules...

Oh except one...he, like you, keeps trying to change the rules to the games...wants to do whatever whenever...like you...and gets mad when the other kids dont let him...stomps off when they insist...calls the others names and stuff...also like you...funny that

clefty

Except for that the Church from the start celebrated Easter Sunday, each Sunday, by eating 'this bread' and drinking 'this cup' together. 1st Corinthians 11:26 KJV

Hmmm...read that text you provided and nothing there about it being every sunday or even first day of the week when they ate and drank...

Could you provide that?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
little friends to play with outside?...sure...many...and they all love the games we play and want to keep the rules...

Oh except one...he, like you, keeps trying to change the rules to the games...wants to do whatever whenever...like you...and gets mad when the other kids dont let him...stomps off when they insist...calls the others names and stuff...also like you...funny that

I said
lolol Your loosing it. Your going off the deep end. Your an idiot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Some people only worship and keep the Sabbath one day a week. But I believe in worshiping and keeping the Sabbath 7 days a week. Communion fellowship with others is a life difference. But there are those who demand that we do it only one day a week. Read verse 26 as often as we want to do this is ok with the Lord. It is the communion of the Holy Spirit 7 days a week.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Some people only worship and keep the Sabbath one day a week. But I believe in worshiping and keeping the Sabbath 7 days a week. Communion fellowship with others is a life difference. But there are those who demand that we do it only one day a week. Read verse 26 as often as we want to do this is ok with the Lord. It is the communion of the Holy Spirit 7 days a week.

You should also consider staying awake at night instead of sleeping.
That is such a neglectful time amongst Christians.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You should also consider staying awake at night instead of sleeping.
That is such a neglectful time amongst Christians.

I said
lol I would miss out on all those dreams us old men are suppose to get. I'm an old man, you wouldn't want me to miss out on all them dreams would you.

[Act 2:17
17 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Not at all...concerned at what level you are willing to resist Him His way...and rather play by your own rules...

I said
lol You are an idiot. Remember how you were wrong about the bride of Christ. Remember how you were wrong and Jesus changing the law. Remember how you were wrong , remember, remember. And yet you keep on talking. You really are an idiot.

[Rom 11:7
7 What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.