Sabbath 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh good you know about the divided house thingy...

Well...now imagine a house with two opposing sets of laws...

The Son countering His Father's Law with new, never before seen "choose whatever whenever" rules...

Picture the Son ignoring His Father who said His Law was forever and teaching instead new never before seen "choose whatever whenever" rules to replace them...

I said
Picture the Father telling the Son. We have to many intellectual idiots down there so I'm going to write a new law and I'm going to let you present it to them.

clefty

I said
Picture the Father telling the Son. We have to many intellectual idiots down there so I'm going to write a new law and I'm going to let you present it to them.

That's hard to do because it would seem humans dictate the terms and not even the Holy Spirit can help them understand a day off...

Your "choose any day everyday" seems harder and more complicated to work out...

I mean when is it agreed upon for corporate worship? Some on one day others the next...some more days than others...

I am with David who describes His law as perfect...and loves it...as it is...a shadow pointing to better things to come...

But it's true not all Jews back then would be happy with the change...

"Awww man! why couldn't He have changed it for us?" Lol

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That's hard to do because it would seem humans dictate the terms and not even the Holy Spirit can help them understand a day off...

Your "choose any day everyday" seems harder and more complicated to work out...

I mean when is it agreed upon for corporate worship? Some on one day others the next...some more days than others...

I am with David who describes His law as perfect...and loves it...as it is...a shadow pointing to better things to come...

But it's true not all Jews back then would be happy with the change...

"Awww man! why couldn't He have changed it for us?" Lol

I said
I was wondering why you never get any verses. Now I know your trying to mix the old testament and the new testament together. You have fallen from grace. Its a sin to nag someone over and over.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

You have sinned in everyone of your replies.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
I was wondering why you never get any verses. Now I know your trying to mix the old testament and the new testament together. You have fallen from grace. Its a sin to nag someone over and over.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

You have sinned in everyone of your replies.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Here are they that keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ...one does not cancel the other...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Here are they that keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ...one does not cancel the other...

I said
Your ignorance is over whelming. Gods commadnments in the new testament are different than in the old testament. What is wrong with you? You blaspheme Christ, you blaspheme the Word of God. Your a heretick spreading heresy.

Jesus CHANGED commandments, Jesus CHANGED the law, Jesus CHANGED the covenant.

Matt 5:20-22
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:27-28
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:33-34
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
(NKJ)

Matt 5:38-39
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:43-44
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
(NKJ)

John 14:28
28 "You have heard Me say to you, 'I am going away and coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, 'I am going to the Father,' for My Father is greater than I.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
There is am important point to be made here. I have shown you hundreds of verses, and a lot of revelations. And what is important is how much of the new testament of Christ YOU DONT BELIEVE.

clefty

I said
There is am important point to be made here. I have shown you hundreds of verses, and a lot of revelations. And what is important is how much of the new testament of Christ YOU DONT BELIEVE.

I wish persevere to be victorious...receive of the secret manna...an added prize indeed for Sabbath keepers...as manna taught the Sabbath count of days which points to the good things to come...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I wish persevere to be victorious...receive of the secret manna...an added prize indeed for Sabbath keepers...as manna taught the Sabbath count of days which points to the good things to come...

I said
Your riding a dead horse. Your paddling up stream without any or's. Your two sandwiches short of a picnick basket. The light is on but there is no one home. Your elevador doesn't to to the top floor.
Are you a woman? Women are the only people I know that argue a point with absolutely no evidence. And you haven't got any evidence, any proof, any support from the Holy Spirit..

clefty

I said
Your riding a dead horse. Your paddling up stream without any or's. Your two sandwiches short of a picnick basket. The light is on but there is no one home. Your elevador doesn't to to the top floor.
Are you a woman? Women are the only people I know that argue a point with absolutely no evidence. And you haven't got any evidence, any proof, any support from the Holy Spirit..

ouch...why you reject woman? First Sabbath now women...both made for man...

Evidence? Rev 2:17 a reward is the manna which kept the count for Sabbath keeping...

Pity you deny and reject so much...

Lack of evidence merely demands faith...

You have great faith in your any day everyday another gospel another Christ...another way

As if the house is divided between the Father's Law and the Son's...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
ouch...why you reject woman? First Sabbath now women...both made for man...

Evidence? Rev 2:17 a reward is the manna which kept the count for Sabbath keeping...

Pity you deny and reject so much...

Lack of evidence merely demands faith...

You have great faith in your any day everyday another gospel another Christ...another way

As if the house is divided between the Father's Law and the Son's...

I said
lololo Your really struggling now for something to say. Twisting all around again I see. I don't reject scripture you do. I reject the imagination, you don't. You have rejected hundreds of verses and a lot of revelations to hold onto a law from the old testament. I believe Jesus and all He has said in the new testament. You have rejected all of it. I'm still trying to find out of you believe anything in the new testament. I haven't found nothing yet.
You don't believe Jesus gave us a choice on whether or not we keep the Sabbath. I do.

Rom 14:4-7
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lololo Your really struggling now for something to say. Twisting all around again I see. I don't reject scripture you do. I reject the imagination, you don't. You have rejected hundreds of verses and a lot of revelations to hold onto a law from the old testament. I believe Jesus and all He has said in the new testament. You have rejected all of it. I'm still trying to find out of you believe anything in the new testament. I haven't found nothing yet.
You don't believe Jesus gave us a choice on whether or not we keep the Sabbath. I do.

Rom 14:4-7
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
(NKJ)

Not only do you not have a scripture where He speaks of this freedom to choose your any day everyday Sabbath, but you have to resort to misusing and with an erroneous interpretation of Romans 14.

Romans 14 is about which day was in despute as to when to fast...Sabbath is not mentioned anywhere...not even implied...you have to add to this passage to do so...

It remains Yah's commandments > man's tradition...especially your endorsement of choose what thou wilt...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Not only do you not have a scripture where He speaks of this freedom to choose your any day everyday Sabbath, but you have to resort to misusing and with an erroneous interpretation of Romans 14.

Romans 14 is about which day was in despute as to when to fast...Sabbath is not mentioned anywhere...not even implied...you have to add to this passage to do so...

It remains Yah's commandments > man's tradition...especially your endorsement of choose what thou wilt...

I said
lol Your an idiot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Have you ever fasted? Which day did you choose?

I said
xxx I never picked a day to do it. I done it when the Holy Spirit told me to do it. Of course you not knowing the Holy Spirit you probably pick a day. But I walk after the Holy Spirit. I know that's beyond your understanding.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
xxx I never picked a day to do it. I done it when the Holy Spirit told me to do it. Of course you not knowing the Holy Spirit you probably pick a day. But I walk after the Holy Spirit. I know that's beyond your understanding.

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

"All things" including His instructions to pray the Sabbath be kept in future times of trouble...?

So you do not choose your fasting days contrary to what Paul writes but you do choose your Holy day contrary to the commandment of God...lol

The Holy Spirit instructs to follow Him His way...your do what thou wilt is another way...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"All things" including His instructions to pray the Sabbath be kept in future times of trouble...?

So you do not choose your fasting days contrary to what Paul writes but you do choose your Holy day contrary to the commandment of God...lol

The Holy Spirit instructs to follow Him His way...your do what thou wilt is another way...

I said
ROFLOL Its time for you to take a break, your mouth is out running your sense. That is an oxymoron,.

clefty

I said
ROFLOL Its time for you to take a break, your mouth is out running your sense. That is an oxymoron,.

Just wondering how the Spirit would lead one NOT do do as He did...NOT His way...but some other way...

Why would it allow you personal preference convience comfort compromise when so many died because they did not believe they had that option to choose whatever whenever...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Just wondering how the Spirit would lead one NOT do do as He did...NOT His way...but some other way...

Why would it allow you personal preference convience comfort compromise when so many died because they did not believe they had that option to choose whatever whenever...

I said
You should try to find Him and then you can ask Him.

(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
You should try to find Him and then you can ask Him.

(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Notice how the Father is mentioned in both verses...you would have Him counter Himself and divide His house with two laws?

Hardly, His Son modelled how we remain in His love...keeping His Law not choosing whatever whenever and claiming spirit revealed it...a countering teaching...

He spoke of Sabbath being kept into the future...the Spirit will lead you there only if you let Him...only if you want Him to lead you to Him His way...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Notice how the Father is mentioned in both verses...you would have Him counter Himself and divide His house with two laws?

Hardly, His Son modelled how we remain in His love...keeping His Law not choosing whatever whenever and claiming spirit revealed it...a countering teaching...

He spoke of Sabbath being kept into the future...the Spirit will lead you there only if you let Him...only if you want Him to lead you to Him His way...

I said
lololo Your argument is with God, take it up with Him. And when you do come back and tell me how you came out on the dispute. lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.