Sabbath 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

clefty

I said
Blah blah blah. That is a bunch of phoney camouflage.
What does it say?

Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Even if you attempt to be justified by the laws of Christ which you seem to think omit only sabbath keeping...you have fallen from grace...

Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Ummm yes the law until John...its goal was Christ...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes I know...to some the gospel is foolishness...

Israelites never kept the law in order to become Israel ok? They kept the commandments because they already were Israel...ya dig?

I said
You are so wrong. They didn't keep the law, that was why they were exiled, punished. And why Jesus had to come. Whom they rejected as they also rejected the law of God.

clefty

I said
You are so wrong. They didn't keep the law, that was why they were exiled, punished. And why Jesus had to come. Whom they rejected as they also rejected the law of God.

Lol...for many many years they did but you are right it did nitperfect them as that was not its job...They were exiled and punished because of the Law...it remained and still does to condemn any who don't wish to live and love as He did...and those who do are those that die to self and surrender to Him as He asked us to do...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...for many many years they did but you are right it did nitperfect them as that was not its job...They were exiled and punished because of the Law...it remained and still does to condemn any who don't wish to live and love as He did...and those who do are those that die to self and surrender to Him as He asked us to do...

I said
You have totally missed the concept of Law. And how it works. It takes a law to keep us out of heaven. But it also takes a law to get us into heaven.

Rom 2:12-14
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,
(NKJ)

1 Cor 9:21
21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law;
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
You have totally missed the concept of Law. And how it works. It takes a law to keep us out of heaven. But it also takes a law to get us into heaven.

Rom 2:12-14
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,
(NKJ)

1 Cor 9:21
21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law;
(NKJ)

Same Law points to sin and condemnation and to salvation through a perfect sacrifice...Him...He who kept it that we may also and in Him as if perfectly

One law for Israel and non Israel...

What mercy such grace that it can be kept without knowing it...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Same Law points to sin and condemnation and to salvation through a perfect sacrifice...Him...He who kept it that we may also and in Him as if perfectly

One law for Israel and non Israel...

What mercy such grace that it can be kept without knowing it...

I said
Your just rambling again. Guessing. And you are blaspheming against Jesus.

Heb 7:24
24 But He, because He continues forever, has an unchangeable priesthood.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:28
28 For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:19-21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I said

Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 11:11-12
11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows!
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said

Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 11:11-12
11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows!
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
(NKJ)

Feel free...just pray your flight not be on the Sabbath as it is to be kept...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Feel free...just pray your flight not be on the Sabbath as it is to be kept...

I said
I do pray that. Because that is new testament. You would do well to start keeping ALL the new testament and not mixing the old testament and the new testament together.
Society Has Mixed Them All Together
The Holy Spirit separates them from each other and defines them.
Denominations mixes God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit and the Word of God all together. They are all separate. With separate functions and Jobs.

Denominations mixes the kingdom of God with the kingdom of heaven together. They are different. With different locations.

Denominations mixes faith and hope and trust, and believe all together. They are all different. With different purposes.

Denominations have mixed good angels and bad angels and good spirits and bad spirits all together. They are different. With different purposes.

Denominations have mixed mans laws in with Gods laws. They are different

Denominations have mixed the new testament with the old testament. They are different.

Denominations have mixed saved and salvation together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed old testament justice with mans justice with new testament justice. They are all different.

Denominations have mixed wanting and desire together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed coveting with lust with love. They are all different.

Denominations have mixed God and Jesus together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Emotions and affections together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Spiritual language and carnal language together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Milk understanding and meat understanding together. They are different.

clefty

I said
I do pray that. Because that is new testament.
you do? So you pray for something you don't even do yourself? But yes it is the New Testament and He affirmed it, based His authority in it, and instructed we keep His Father's Law as He did...

You would do well to start keeping ALL the new testament and not mixing the old testament and the new testament together.
I do keep all the New Testament...fast on why day I choose not on a day others tell me to... I use the Old Testament just Like He did...reading it and keeping it to find Him His way...it validates Him is all the scripture He quoted...

Notice that? He didn't use the New Testament at all...lol

Society Has Mixed Them All Together
The Holy Spirit separates them from each other and defines them.
Denominations mixes God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit and the Word of God all together. They are all separate. With separate functions and Jobs.

Denominations mixes the kingdom of God with the kingdom of heaven together. They are different. With different locations.

Denominations mixes faith and hope and trust, and believe all together. They are all different. With different purposes.

Denominations have mixed good angels and bad angels and good spirits and bad spirits all together. They are different. With different purposes.

Denominations have mixed mans laws in with Gods laws. They are different

Denominations have mixed the new testament with the old testament. They are different.

Denominations have mixed saved and salvation together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed old testament justice with mans justice with new testament justice. They are all different.

Denominations have mixed wanting and desire together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed coveting with lust with love. They are all different.

Denominations have mixed God and Jesus together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Emotions and affections together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Spiritual language and carnal language together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Milk understanding and meat understanding together. They are different.

I know right? Replacing Sabbath with Sunday Ham...

Is why it is best to merely do JUST AS He did...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you do? So you pray for something you don't even do yourself? But yes it is the New Testament and He affirmed it, based His authority in it, and instructed we keep His Father's Law as He did...

I do keep all the New Testament...fast on why day I choose not on a day others tell me to... I use the Old Testament just Like He did...reading it and keeping it to find Him His way...it validates Him is all the scripture He quoted...

Notice that? He didn't use the New Testament at all...lol

I know right? Replacing Sabbath with Sunday Ham...

Is why it is best to merely do JUST AS He did...

I said
lol You seem to be a day late and a dollar short all the time. Jesus did command us to obey God. Because it was God who sent Jesus with the new testament.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Day late again. God told Jesus and Jesus told us what to do.

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Another law that Jesus changed.What we can eat. Any day we wish.

Acts 10:9-16
9 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.
10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.
12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
13 And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat."
14 But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
15 And a voice spoke to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.
(NKJ)

Another law Jesus changed. We do not have to keep the Sabbath. Because Jesus is also Lord over the Sabbath.

Rom 14:4-7
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lol You seem to be a day late and a dollar short all the time. Jesus did command us to obey God. Because it was God who sent Jesus with the new testament.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Day late again. God told Jesus and Jesus told us what to do.

Yup and what did He say about Himself? "I change not" so that means He doesn't change into a God that desires false worship...or compromise...and has not changed His Law...

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)
the sheep heard many before him who were not thieves setting up false doctrine and do what thou wilt doctrines like you...

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)
new covenant same laws...fulfilled by a love which is JUST AS His...

Another law that Jesus changed.What we can eat. Any day we wish.

Acts 10:9-16
9 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.
10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.
12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
13 And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat."
14 But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
15 And a voice spoke to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.
(NKJ)

Your carnal meat understanding is spam...why not allow Peter to properly interpret his own vision...

Verse 28"You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean"

Stop adding to the word...just stop ok?

Another law Jesus changed. We do not have to keep the Sabbath. Because Jesus is also Lord over the Sabbath.
you make Him a liar...and twist His words...He said He is lord of the Sabbath not lord over the Sabbath and He modeled we are to do good works on the Sabbath saving it from the Pharisees who were adding to the word just like you

Rom 14:4-7
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
(NKJ)

The chapter begins on discussion of disputable things and the Sabbath was never in doubt...

There is not one verse here referring to Sabbath but to which day they were choosing to fast...

You are adding to the word carnal meat in a desire to satisfy earthly lusts and pleasures to go with the flow and compromise and accept to be accepted by man in his traditions...

Your meat is spam...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yup and what did He say about Himself? "I change not" so that means He doesn't change into a God that desires false worship...or compromise...and has not changed His Law...

the sheep heard many before him who were not thieves setting up false doctrine and do what thou wilt doctrines like you...

new covenant same laws...fulfilled by a love which is JUST AS His...

Your carnal meat understanding is spam...why not allow Peter to properly interpret his own vision...

Verse 28"You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean"

Stop adding to the word...just stop ok?

you make Him a liar...and twist His words...He said He is lord of the Sabbath not lord over the Sabbath and He modeled we are to do good works on the Sabbath saving it from the Pharisees who were adding to the word just like you

The chapter begins on discussion of disputable things and the Sabbath was never in doubt...

There is not one verse here referring to Sabbath but to which day they were choosing to fast...

You are adding to the word carnal meat in a desire to satisfy earthly lusts and pleasures to go with the flow and compromise and accept to be accepted by man in his traditions...

Your meat is spam...

I said
You should ask yourself why you cant retain none of the verses. And why others can quote so many verses that you seem to forget. It is because the devil in you will not let you believe what is written but must pervert the verses. And turn them from truth into carnal interpretations. The devil cant pervert them if they are quoted word for word. He can only pervert them with carnal reason and logic. Which is all you have in your mind.
your not even looking for the Holy Spirit within you. Because you are so weak in the true faith.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(NKJ)

2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:8-14
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
You should ask yourself why you cant retain none of the verses. And why others can quote so many verses that you seem to forget. It is because the devil in you will not let you believe what is written but must pervert the verses. And turn them from truth into carnal interpretations. The devil cant pervert them if they are quoted word for word. He can only pervert them with carnal reason and logic. Which is all you have in your mind.
your not even looking for the Holy Spirit within you. Because you are so weak in the true faith.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(NKJ)

2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:8-14
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

"those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

Your senses are not exercised to discern both good and evil no matter how often you use scripture...Satan also uses scripture and knows it...and like you merely does not obey and teaches counterfeit gospels...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

Your senses are not exercised to discern both good and evil no matter how often you use scripture...Satan also uses scripture and knows it...and like you merely does not obey and teaches counterfeit gospels...

I said
lol Still twisting I see. Evil is carnal, what you speak. Good is the Holy Spirit and the verses. That is what I speak. And its obvious satan has control of you. Satan doesn't quote new testament, he only quotes old testament. If he quoted new testament he would be glorifying Christ and his kingdom would be divided.
Satans throne is the old testament where he is the wrath of God. Jesus is the new testament where He is the righteousness of God.

Matt 12:25-28
25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
26 "If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?
27 "And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges.
28 "But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
ROFLOL Wow you shouldn't get that intellectual. I'll have to get out a dictionary.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lol Still twisting I see. Evil is carnal, what you speak. Good is the Holy Spirit and the verses. That is what I speak. And its obvious satan has control of you. Satan doesn't quote new testament, he only quotes old testament. If he quoted new testament he would be glorifying Christ and his kingdom would be divided.
Satans throne is the old testament where he is the wrath of God. Jesus is the new testament where He is the righteousness of God.

Matt 12:25-28
25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
26 "If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?
27 "And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges.
28 "But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.
(NKJ)

Oh good you know about the divided house thingy...

Well...now imagine a house with two opposing sets of laws...

The Son countering His Father's Law with new, never before seen "choose whatever whenever" rules...

Picture the Son ignoring His Father who said His Law was forever and teaching instead new never before seen "choose whatever whenever" rules to replace them...

Status
Not open for further replies.