ECT Romans 11:25-36 can't be erased (Israel's Vision will be restored)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The OP of the thread - Romans 11:25-36

Irrevocable
Jews cut off
Natural branches regrafted in (future tense)
Gentiles grafted in
Enemies of the gospel
Partial Blindness
Fullness of the Gentiles

These phases and context expose the lies of preterists and replacement wolves without fail. The context of these verses are protected by their surrounding chapters.

Anti Zionists Wish they could "Revoke" God's Promises to Jacob's defendants, but they can't. Moses even gambled his salvation on God's promises outweighing human failure.

Exodus 32:32 32 Yet now, if You will forgive their sin—but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book which You have written.”

Anti-Zionists fear how deeply these verses expose their conceited error.
:thumb:

Romans 11 KJV
(25) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
(26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
(27) For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
(30) For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
(31) Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
(32) For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
(33) O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
(34) For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
(35) Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
(36) For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Verse 28 clinches the fact that Israel is not the BOC.
The BOC is not an enemy of the gospel.
The enemy of the gospel that will be saved is the beloved Israel, not the BOC.

john w

Hall of Fame
Since most fail to rightly divide the word of truth, they cannot, and will not, distinguish from the body of Christ's

Really old hat John. You must not know Eph 2-3.

My expounding, vs. his "Oprah" grunt, sound byte, stock cliches, from his cue cards.

Contrasts.

You're not in my league,Merlin. Take your seat, on the bench, with your bat/wand-and near the end. I do not dig the smell of sulfur.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is no NT passage that validates the land by force, baby. It is a D'ist dream that they think makes sense of the Bible. They missed what Acts 1 was about, which became Acts 2, which did not become part of the revolution against Rome, baby.

Yes, there are, Dee Ceiver,and I gave you chapter, verse, but you use your magic wand, to dismiss them, like your daddy devil.

Land inheritance, by lot, by definition, on earth, to be realized, by the believing remnant, of the nation, Israel, including Job,Daniel....How? In resurrected bodies, on earth, as promised by a faithful LORD God, whom you blaspheme...:

Numbers 26:55 KJV

Notwithstanding the land shall be divided by lot: according to the names of the tribes of their fathers they shall inherit.

Numbers 26:56 KJV

According to the lot shall the possession thereof be divided between many and few.

Numbers 33:54 KJV

And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit.

Numbers 34:13 KJV

And Moses commanded the children of Israel, saying, This is the land which ye shall inherit by lot, which the Lord commanded to give unto the nine tribes, and to the half tribe:

Numbers 36:2 KJV

And they said, The Lord commanded my lord to give the land for an inheritance by lot to the children of Israel: and my lord was commanded by the Lord to give the inheritance of Zelophehad our brother unto his daughters.

Joshua 13:6 KJV

All the inhabitants of the hill country from Lebanon unto Misrephothmaim, and all the Sidonians, them will I drive out from before the children of Israel: only divide thou it by lot unto the Israelites for an inheritance, as I have commanded thee.

Joshua 14:2 KJV

By lot was their inheritance, as the Lord commanded by the hand of Moses, for the nine tribes, and for the half tribe.

Joshua 15:1 KJV

This then was the lot of the tribe of the children of Judah by their families; even to the border of Edom the wilderness of Zin southward was the uttermost part of the south coast.

Joshua 16:1 KJV

And the lot of the children of Joseph fell from Jordan by Jericho, unto the water of Jericho on the east, to the wilderness that goeth up from Jericho throughout mount Bethel,

Joshua 17:1 KJV

There was also a lot for the tribe of Manasseh; for he was the firstborn of Joseph; to wit, for Machir the firstborn of Manasseh, the father of Gilead: because he was a man of war, therefore he had Gilead and Bashan.

Joshua 17:2 KJV

There was also a lot for the rest of the children of Manasseh by their families; for the children of Abiezer, and for the children of Helek, and for the children of Asriel, and for the children of Shechem, and for the children of Hepher, and for the children of Shemida: these were the male children of Manasseh the son of Joseph by their families.

Joshua 17:14 KJV

And the children of Joseph spake unto Joshua, saying, Why hast thou given me but one lot and one portion to inherit, seeing I am a great people, forasmuch as the Lord hath blessed me hitherto?

Joshua 19:51 KJV

These are the inheritances, which Eleazar the priest, and Joshua the son of Nun, and the heads of the fathers of the tribes of the children of Israel, divided for an inheritance by lot in Shiloh before the Lord, at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. So they made an end of dividing the country.

Joshua 23:4 KJV

Behold, I have divided unto you by lot these nations that remain, to be an inheritance for your tribes, from Jordan, with all the nations that I have cut off, even unto the great sea westward.

1 Chronicles 16:18 KJV

Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance;

Psalm 105:11 KJV

Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:

Ezekiel 45:1 KJV

Moreover, when ye shall divide by lot the land for inheritance, ye shall offer an oblation unto the Lord, an holy portion of the land: the length shall be the length of five and twenty thousand reeds, and the breadth shall be ten thousand. This shall be holy in all the borders thereof round about.

Ezekiel 47:22 KJV

And it shall come to pass, that ye shall divide it by lot for an inheritance unto you, and to the strangers that sojourn among you, which shall beget children among you: and they shall be unto you as born in the country among the children of Israel; they shall have inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel.

Ezekiel 48:29 KJV

This is the land which ye shall divide by lot unto the tribes of Israel for inheritance, and these are their portions, saith the Lord God.

Daniel 12:13 KJV

But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Thus, in resurrection("stand") Daniel will inherit His lot, after the seoond coming, "the second time"-land inheritance.

And there is NADA anyone can do about it, despite protesting against, blaspheming, the LORD God WHO WILL KEEP HIS PROMISES to his chosen nation, as to service, the believing remnant of the nation Israel.

Last edited:

Interplanner

The OP of the thread - Romans 11:25-36

:thumb:

Romans 11 KJV
(25) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
(26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
(27) For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
(30) For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
(31) Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
(32) For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
(33) O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
(34) For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
(35) Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
(36) For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Verse 28 clinches the fact that Israel is not the BOC.
The BOC is not an enemy of the gospel.
The enemy of the gospel that will be saved is the beloved Israel, not the BOC.

This is a very ignorant post because Paul and many other Jews were believers! Those Jews who were believers were not enemies, get it? He always means believers right through the v30+ paragraph. Those who do not believe are enemies. He does not mean the nation or race, for or against.

I don't see anywhere where the enemy of the Gospel get saved in the passage. The believers do. The "Israel" that believes.

Interplanner

Yes, there are, Dee Ceiver,and I gave you chapter, verse, but you use your magic wand, to dismiss them, like your daddy devil.

Land inheritance, by lot, by definition, on earth, to be realized, by the believing remnant, of the nation, Israel, including Job,Daniel....How? In resurrected bodies, on earth, as promised by a faithful LORD God, whom you blaspheme...:

Numbers 26:55 KJV

Notwithstanding the land shall be divided by lot: according to the names of the tribes of their fathers they shall inherit.

Numbers 26:56 KJV

According to the lot shall the possession thereof be divided between many and few.

Numbers 33:54 KJV

And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit.

Numbers 34:13 KJV

And Moses commanded the children of Israel, saying, This is the land which ye shall inherit by lot, which the Lord commanded to give unto the nine tribes, and to the half tribe:

Numbers 36:2 KJV

And they said, The Lord commanded my lord to give the land for an inheritance by lot to the children of Israel: and my lord was commanded by the Lord to give the inheritance of Zelophehad our brother unto his daughters.

Joshua 13:6 KJV

All the inhabitants of the hill country from Lebanon unto Misrephothmaim, and all the Sidonians, them will I drive out from before the children of Israel: only divide thou it by lot unto the Israelites for an inheritance, as I have commanded thee.

Joshua 14:2 KJV

By lot was their inheritance, as the Lord commanded by the hand of Moses, for the nine tribes, and for the half tribe.

Joshua 15:1 KJV

This then was the lot of the tribe of the children of Judah by their families; even to the border of Edom the wilderness of Zin southward was the uttermost part of the south coast.

Joshua 16:1 KJV

And the lot of the children of Joseph fell from Jordan by Jericho, unto the water of Jericho on the east, to the wilderness that goeth up from Jericho throughout mount Bethel,

Joshua 17:1 KJV

There was also a lot for the tribe of Manasseh; for he was the firstborn of Joseph; to wit, for Machir the firstborn of Manasseh, the father of Gilead: because he was a man of war, therefore he had Gilead and Bashan.

Joshua 17:2 KJV

There was also a lot for the rest of the children of Manasseh by their families; for the children of Abiezer, and for the children of Helek, and for the children of Asriel, and for the children of Shechem, and for the children of Hepher, and for the children of Shemida: these were the male children of Manasseh the son of Joseph by their families.

Joshua 17:14 KJV

And the children of Joseph spake unto Joshua, saying, Why hast thou given me but one lot and one portion to inherit, seeing I am a great people, forasmuch as the Lord hath blessed me hitherto?

Joshua 19:51 KJV

These are the inheritances, which Eleazar the priest, and Joshua the son of Nun, and the heads of the fathers of the tribes of the children of Israel, divided for an inheritance by lot in Shiloh before the Lord, at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. So they made an end of dividing the country.

Joshua 23:4 KJV

Behold, I have divided unto you by lot these nations that remain, to be an inheritance for your tribes, from Jordan, with all the nations that I have cut off, even unto the great sea westward.

1 Chronicles 16:18 KJV

Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance;

Psalm 105:11 KJV

Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:

Ezekiel 45:1 KJV

Moreover, when ye shall divide by lot the land for inheritance, ye shall offer an oblation unto the Lord, an holy portion of the land: the length shall be the length of five and twenty thousand reeds, and the breadth shall be ten thousand. This shall be holy in all the borders thereof round about.

Ezekiel 47:22 KJV

And it shall come to pass, that ye shall divide it by lot for an inheritance unto you, and to the strangers that sojourn among you, which shall beget children among you: and they shall be unto you as born in the country among the children of Israel; they shall have inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel.

Ezekiel 48:29 KJV

This is the land which ye shall divide by lot unto the tribes of Israel for inheritance, and these are their portions, saith the Lord God.

Daniel 12:13 KJV

But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Thus, in resurrection("stand") Daniel will inherit His lot, after the seoond coming, "the second time"-land inheritance.

And there is NADA anyone can do about it, despite protesting against, blaspheming, the LORD God WHO WILL KEEP HIS PROMISES to his chosen nation, as to service, the believing remnant of the nation Israel.

2 Pet 3, Rom 2, 8, I Cor 15, Acts 17, Heb 9, etc, etc.

chosen nation? How about I Peter 2 on that?

Does the NT tick you off or something?

Interplanner

Everything promised the fathers was fulfilled in the resurrection--Paul in Acts 13. Why didn't the Jews blast him about the land right there?

Interplanner

My expounding, vs. his "Oprah" grunt, sound byte, stock cliches, from his cue cards.

Contrasts.

You're not in my league,Merlin. Take your seat, on the bench, with your bat/wand-and near the end. I do not dig the smell of sulfur.

The thing about D'ists posts is that the chapters that explain what happened are never quoted by D'ists, like Eph 2-3. They think they know the topic but it is seldom as described by the Bible. The NOT syndrome takes over to make room for the Scofield-Darby-Chafer system that makes sense out of a Bible that does not make sense.

Interplanner

All has not been fulfilled, Mr. Ignoramus!

It wasn't even expected. What was expected was the destruction of the country which no one wanted to see, but was predicted by Daniel and Christ. And no distant future country was expected, for sure. Why didn't the detractors mention that? Why don't they ever mention it when challenging Paul? Never!

The MISSION however was what Israel was supposed to work on, not to be enemies of the Gospel. 13:47.

Your ridiculous claim to know it all does you no service.

Interplanner

Tam,
do you really want to say that people who were the enemies of the gospel in the 1st century are going to be 'saved' anyway in some future period, like in reincarnation? I knew D'ism was wacked out, but really?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tam,
do you really want to say that people who were the enemies of the gospel in the 1st century are going to be 'saved' anyway in some future period, like in reincarnation? I knew D'ism was wacked out, but really?
Reincarnation is a farce.
No wonder you are always so confused when it comes to prophesy of scripture.

Interplanner

Then they were not enemies of the gospel, Mr. Ignoramus!

lol, of course some were. He is not talking about all of any race/nation. The only thing he is 'all' about is those who have faith, and those who refuse. All of each of those groups will be dealt with.

Interplanner

Good for you but how do people in the 1st century come back and get 'saved'? When saved in Romans has nothing to do with the land of Israel as in a restoration? And you say this is in the future? People who persecuted Paul in the Sanhedrin will be in fellowship with Paul in some future? How?

It is merely D'ism that makes no sense. Not these questions.

Interplanner

I don't think you know how to read. I'm not validating reincarnation. I'm suspecting that you think it is how this works--how your erstwhile enemies of the Gospel get saved in the future--as humans, I assume.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
lol, of course some were. He is not talking about all of any race/nation. The only thing he is 'all' about is those who have faith, and those who refuse. All of each of those groups will be dealt with.
It says Israel.
You remember Israel, don't ya?
The only earthly nation that the new covenant was promised to.
The nation GOD elected.
The nation that is beloved of GOD.
I know you like to fictionalize Israel, but scripture does not.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't think you know how to read. I'm not validating reincarnation. I'm suspecting that you think it is how this works--how your erstwhile enemies of the Gospel get saved in the future--as humans, I assume.
That's why you are an ignoramus, because you don't have a clue what others believe, and just make up fiction.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good for you but how do people in the 1st century come back and get 'saved'? When saved in Romans has nothing to do with the land of Israel as in a restoration? And you say this is in the future? People who persecuted Paul in the Sanhedrin will be in fellowship with Paul in some future? How?

It is merely D'ism that makes no sense. Not these questions.
You will never understand if you keep on with your replacement theology and always trying to make Israel be anything other than Israel.

Interplanner

It says Israel.
You remember Israel, don't ya?
The only earthly nation that the new covenant was promised to.
The nation GOD elected.
The nation that is beloved of GOD.
I know you like to fictionalize Israel, but scripture does not.

It said not all Israel is Israel back in 9:6 and then said 'us' illustrated by 4 OT passages was who he meant and it was Jews and Gentiles. The NT tells us what the OT meant. We can not go directly.

Paul's issue there is with unbelief from any race. And no, as I just showed from Heb 9:27, the new covenant is for all who believe because Christ is not divided into 3 like you and STP have it. He is one and one with the Father. He expressed the same about the new covenant in the last supper and so does 2 Cor.

If you do not speak of the New Covenant with all three passages in your references, I will disregard it as spastic.

john w

Hall of Fame
2 Pet 3, Rom 2, 8, I Cor 15, Acts 17, Heb 9, etc, etc.

chosen nation? How about I Peter 2 on that?

Does the NT tick you off or something?

Notice the continued evasion, one line change the subject, create a moving target, magic wand disappearing act from this biblical buffoon, dismissing/deleting "the plain meaning"(his clown words) of the book, and throwing out verse, randomly, and asking, in deceit, sophistry, "Well, how about...What about...Comment on....................................," w/o ever "connecting the dots," fraud, Reppy scammer?

"Judgment" in "the third heaven/heavenly places?" Wrong-no, a King, ruling a kingdom, on earth=land, baby.

"The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne." Psalms 132:11 KJV

" have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant, Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations." Psalms 89:3-4 KJV

The Lord Jesus Christ's throne, the "throne of his glory", will be on earth, baby:

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: ..." Mt. 25: 31-34 KJV

"separate them"=judgment on earth.

"Judgment" in "the third heaven/heavenly places?" Wrong-no, A King, ruling a kingdom, on earth=land, baby

"then"=AFTER JUDGMENT of this "present evil world"(Gal. 1:4 KJV)

"And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom." Mt. 20:21 KJV

"Behold, a king shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgment." Isaiah 32:1 KJV

"And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city." Isaiah 1:26 KJV

"Judgment" in "the third heaven/heavenly places?" Wrong-no,a King, ruling a kingdom, on earth=land, baby. And just who are those princes ruling in judgment, these that will be in "The city of righteousness"?

On earth, baby:

"And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel." Mt. 19:28 KJV

"Judgment" in "the third heaven/heavenly places?" Wrong. On earth...land, baby.

"And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel." Luke 22:29-30 KJV

"Judgment" in "the third heaven/heavenly places?" Wrong.On earth, baby...land.

The Lord Jesus Christ returns to earth to judge the nations and his enemies, and thereby establish his literal earthly kingdom of heaven upon the earth, establishing his reign on earth, on his throne in Jerusalem, and the 12 will, by his authority, also judge from their thrones.

"Judgment" in "the third heaven/heavenly places?" Wrong-no, a King, ruling a kingdom, on earth=land, baby.

David, as a type of Christ, confirms that the Lord Jesus Christ is in exile, and there is nothing in scripture to suggest that the provisions of the Davidic covenant are being fulfilled at this present time. The Lord Jesus Christ is not ruling on earth with a "rod of iron". David was appointed and anointed king long before his inauguration and enthronement-he was in exile. The Lord Jesus Christ will reign from his throne(not the Father's throne, which is in "the third heaven/heavenly places), ON EARTH, in Jerusalem.

Hundreds of verses indicate that most of the events of Revelation have not happened, that the JUDGMENT of this earth has not occurred, and it will only occur upon the Lord Jesus Christ's physical return to reign as the King, on earth, from Jerusalem:

Memorize:

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: ..." Mt. 25: 31-34 KJV

Yessiree, the Lord Jesus Christ came back with his holy angels, is sitting on his throne, he already gathered all the nations in JUDGMENT...............Right.

On earth...land, baby...

Replacement "Theology" thieves, robbers, charlatans...:

The Queen to Alice: "The word means what I say it means."