ECT Romans 11:25-36 can't be erased (Israel's Vision will be restored)

john w

Hall of Fame
If RD quotes Ezek 37 and thinks it is about the nation, but the NT says there is a living temple and we are living sacrifices in that temple, whose using a magic wand?

Evasion, misdirection. Yes you have ignored, Butch, as I/others expound to you, you delete/dismiss what we argue, as you take your magic wand, and craftily delete verses, dismiss them, and our interpretation, and change the subject. I already "commented" on Acts 2:30 KJV, and various topics, but you ignore most of what I/others post, you fraud. You're not in my league, and don't have the authority to order anyone around, on our(not your, demon) board.

You admitted devil child, as your father does, the father of lies, so you do, also, as you satanically assert, on record, that Judas preached the good news/gospel of Christ, as outlined in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
See post #233: no one proclaims Jesus is Lord (genuinely) except by the Spirit of God. (I'm not a slave girl from Acts 8).

Evasion,side stepping, that says NADA. JW's, Catholics, Mormons.... proclaim that Jesus is Lord, so, once again, you've contributed nothing, as usual, clown.

Interplanner

The material in 9-10 is mis-interped by you. So you've got that going for you.

Not in the least.

There is nothing future.
There is nothing that does not bless all believers now.
There is nothing geographic.

Your view that those things (future, Israel only, geographic) are there in the text is spastic. chs 9-10 are the official interpretation of it, not you. The 2nd covenant was the sacrifice of Christ for sin and death.

ONLY IN D'ISM IS SIN AND DEATH A FAIRY TALE.

Interplanner

Evasion,side stepping, that says NADA. JW's, Catholics, Mormons.... proclaim that Jesus is Lord, so, once again, you've contributed nothing, as usual, clown.

Right, I don't contribute anything to the Word. You SUBTRACT. You have removed Acts 2 and Rom 1's unity which is that the resurrection was the enthronement of Jesus as Christ and Lord--'Lord' in the strict Ps 2 sense of being David's Lord.

john w

Hall of Fame
Right, I don't contribute anything to the Word. You SUBTRACT. You have removed Acts 2 and Rom 1's unity which is that the resurrection was the enthronement of Jesus as Christ and Lord--'Lord' in the strict Ps 2 sense of being David's Lord.

No, I did not SUBTRACT Acts 2, you little devil, as I discussed it, and others, at length, and have for years-do not confuse your lack of spiritual discernment, due to your daddy devil's 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV blinding, with any possible failure on my part, punk. And that is rich, punk, with your SIUBTRACT sound byte, musing,as you SUBTRACT 95% of the book, with your subtil Genesis 3 KJV "fulfilled in Christ" magic trick.

Interplanner

No, I did not SUBTRACT Acts 2, you little devil, as I discussed it, and others, at length, and have for years-do not confuse your lack of spiritual discernment, due to your daddy devil's 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV blinding, with any possible failure on my part, punk. And that is rich, punk, with your SIUBTRACT sound byte, musing,as you SUBTRACT 95% of the book, with your subtil Genesis 3 KJV "fulfilled in Christ" magic trick.

You subtract because you don't agree to the plain language there: the resurrection was how the enthronement happened. Look at Rom 1: the declaration was THROUGH the resurrection, which is exactly what Acts 2 is saying, and saying it about David's 'Lord'--the same as Mt 22:44

D'ism is mostly a subtraction, adding NOT in too many places to keep track of. 3x here on this question.

john w

Hall of Fame
You subtract because you don't agree to the plain language there: the resurrection was how the enthronement happened. Look at Rom 1: the declaration was THROUGH the resurrection, which is exactly what Acts 2 is saying, and saying it about David's 'Lord'--the same as Mt 22:44.

Fraud. You little devil, you, with your "you don't agree to the plain language there: the resurrection was how the enthronement happened" sophistry, assert/pound the table/declare "victory"/return to "Unlike me, a 'the' Greek scholar, others SUBTRACT from the scriptures BECAUSE THEY DON'T AGREE WITH MY, Merlin the Magician/Sorcer,INTERPRETATION."

You devious fraud, con "man"-even you knows it.

How did you get so stupid? And you are venturing into the ring with me, mut?

And that's rich, coming from a magician, that takes his wand, re. most of prophecy, "the plain language" of it, making it disappear, with" Fulfilled in Christ...The days of literalism are over...Israel is me....The New Covenant is 'Jesus'.................... "

Used car salesman....Scammer...3 Card Monty "man"...

Interplanner

David saw the resurrection...
the resurrection DECLARED Jesus to be Lord and Christ...

That's what's there. What's in your head is worthless, and frankly you are a miserable person. I hope you will find the joy of Christ. Sin and death are not fairy tale problems calling for a 'wand.' They are what Christ solves. Christians know this, but I'm not sure what you are.

Right Divider

Body part
Not in the least.

There is nothing future.
There is nothing that does not bless all believers now.
There is nothing geographic.
You are a complete and total mess. You mash things in your fiction obsessed mind.

The LORD Jesus Christ CLEARLY explains WHEN He will sit on the throne of His glory and that throne is the throne of His father David. That throne is no mystery, it is the throne of ISRAEL in the city of JERUSALEM.

AGAIN.... answer the QUESTION: When did the LORD Jesus Christ come with all His holy angels and separate the sheep from the goats? (HINT: NOT YET).

Your view that those things (future, Israel only, geographic) are there in the text is spastic. chs 9-10 are the official interpretation of it, not you.
My interpretation is the correct one and yours is a deluded fantasy.

The 2nd covenant was the sacrifice of Christ for sin and death.
Stupid as ever, you are. You cannot even READ.

Heb 8:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (8:9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

The new covenant is a replacement for the old one with the SAME TWO PARTIES. This is so clear that even a child can understand it, but not a "real writer and grammar scholar".

You are pathetic and that is PLAIN for all to see.

ONLY IN D'ISM IS SIN AND DEATH A FAIRY TALE.
Straw-man.

SIN and DEATH are real... your story about the Bible is the FAIRY TALE!

Right Divider

Body part
You subtract because you don't agree to the plain language there: the resurrection was how the enthronement happened. Look at Rom 1: the declaration was THROUGH the resurrection, which is exactly what Acts 2 is saying, and saying it about David's 'Lord'--the same as Mt 22:44

D'ism is mostly a subtraction, adding NOT in too many places to keep track of. 3x here on this question.
You are a nonsensical babbler with your false "enthronement" doctrine.

john w

Hall of Fame
David saw the resurrection...
the resurrection DECLARED Jesus to be Lord and Christ...

That's what's there. What's in your head is worthless, and frankly you are a miserable person. I hope you will find the joy of Christ. Sin and death are not fairy tale problems calling for a 'wand.' They are what Christ solves. Christians know this, but I'm not sure what you are.
No, just more psycho babble from you, speculation, magic act, tricks....

Nowhere does the book assert that the Lord Jesus Christ is sitting on David's throne in heaven right now, as Reppy's make up. He's in heaven all right, but not on David's throne. David's throne is never said to be in "the third heaven"- is on earth.Acts 2... David's throne is never said to be in heaven. The passages are stating, that the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ was the assurance, the promise, that, from David's loins, THE KING, the Lord Jesus Christ, would "sit on his throne", "his throne" being David's throne! This throne is on the earth, where the Lord Jesus Christ will reign over all the earth, with Israel as the head nation. Again, David's throne was on earth. It was never said to be in heaven.

The Lord Jesus Christ is in exile until He returns in wrath and power. He will not be on His own throne until His return to earth to reclaim His earthly Kingdom. And this will be done by force-a kingdom is always set up by force(vs. a church is gradually "built up"):

"And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever." Daniel 2:44 KJV

Again:

The Lord Jesus Christ's throne:

"And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom." Mt. 20:21 KJV=will be on earth

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." Rev. 3:21 KJV

There will be a literal, earthly, kingdom of heaven on earth, with the Lord Jesus Christ reigning on earth, despite your denials. The body of Christ's position of reign in the heavenlies is nowhere to be found outside of Paul's epistles, and was unheard of in Jewish thought on the OT. You have no part in this earthly kingdom, you have no land, nor does any member of the body of Christ.

I laugh at these Reppy frauds, "spiritual" contortionists, their kindergarten "analysis," as "land" does not really mean "land,"..."Fulfilled in Christ" scam, as they speculate/muse that the Lord Jesus Christ is sitting on David's throne in heaven, the days of heaven on earth really does not mean a literal kingdom kingdom on earth="The word means what I say it means"(Alice in Wonderland). Daniel's 70th week is future, as Daniel has not been resurrected. Their made up "teaching," is exposed, such as:

- that God is done with the nation of Israel....

That will not happen:

"And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing..." Genesis 12:2 KJV

"And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel." Ex. 19:6 KJV

"Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD." Jeremiah 31:35-37 KJV

"And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all." Ez. 37:22 KJV

"And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever." Micah 4:7 KJV

-that the Jews will not realize a literal, kingdom on earth=land, and that the body of Christ inherits some "land promise":

The "spiritual goals" the LORD God has for us do not replace, reduce, or contradict the literal promises of the faithful LORD God-false dichotomy. This "spiritualizing" of Scripture has introduced the heresy of "Replacement" theology. They blaspheme this faithful LORD God, that the believing remnant of the nation Issael will not inherit a literal, physical kingdom on earth. Genesis, the "SEED PLOT" of the Holy Bible, and the rest of the "OT", is primarily concerned with the restoration of that which man lost -"...the days of heaven upon the earth"-the kingdom to Israel. These scammers ignore the promises made to the fathers, or dismiss them craftily, satanically, conveniently, with their magic wands, "Fulfilled in Christ"-resurrected bodies on earth-a king, a kingdom, a throne. The Lord Jesus Christ is not ruling on earth today, despite contentions/asserytions that he is. He has been rejected as King, and hence the dispensation of the mystery, which most in ignorance(Paul calls you this, not I) do not "see"(Eph. 3:9 KJV). The body of Christ's destination of rule is the heavenlies, not earth. This is the kingdom, the sphere where we will rule with the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Lord Jesus Christ is not reigning physically on earth today-we live in a Christ-rejecting world. Satan is the "god of this world" today, and if others cannot see this, and not believe what Paul, their apostle is telling them, by command from the risen, ascended, glorified, seated on the Father's throne now, and yes, exiled Lord Jesus Christ from heaven, not on earth, I will let you "be ignorant"(biblically, 'ignorant' does not mean 'stupid'-it means 'lack of knowledge') But He will. I cannot make others see this, nor Eph. 3:9 KJV. Most cannot, and will not, distinguish between the spiritual kingdom of God, and the literal, earthly, physical kingdom of heaven on earth. The believing remnant of the nation Israel, "the little flock," were promised a literal, physical reign on earth under the Lord Jesus Christ(He will be reigning physically from Jerusalem) in resurrected bodies(as will Daniel, which most still "don't get"). This has not happened, but will happen, in spite of disbelief. We, members of the boc, have no land promise on this earth-none. The curse of Genesis will be lifted, and we will experience "…the days of heaven upon the earth…"(Deut. 11:21 KJV), "…the times of refreshing…"(acts 3:19), including "...the times of restitution of all things…"(Acts 3:21), and this "all things" includes the restoration of both the earth and the heavenlies under the LORD God's control. The Holy Spirit is very particular in His choice of words: "In the beginning God create the heaven and the earth….", not "universe". The LORD God's purpose in Christ Jesus is to restore dominion/control of both spheres, and has designated the earth for the nation of his calling, for service, Israel, and the heavenlies for the body of Christ.

In the RESURRECTION God will fulfill the land promise exactly as written by raising up from the dead Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob(and Daniel and.................). This conclusion alone honors the promises of God and the faith of Abraham. When Abraham died, he had not received the promised land!(nor did Daniel!) In the resurrection,he and his faithful descendants will inherit the land exactly as promised. This excludes members of the boc, you Reppy thieves, robbers, magicians, wizards, sorcerers.

"By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance(my emphasis-in the resurrection, as confirmed in Daniel 12:13 KJV=his "lot=his land inheritance in a resurrected body), obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went." Hebrews 11:8 KJV

In Matt 22:31-32 KJV, the Lord Jesus Christ, speaking to unbelieving Sadducees, connects God and Abraham to prove/confirm the doctrine of the resurrection.

"But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living"(resurrection-my emphasis).

Daniel 12:13 KJV: "But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest(in death), and stand in thy lot at the end of the days"(in resurrection attain the land inheritance-my emphasis).

Matt 8:11 KJV: "And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven"(resurrected in the land of "the kingdom of heaven"-my emphasis).

Daniel 2:44 KJV: " And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom(my emphasis-a kingdom is set up by force=a violent, sudden event with great force, while the body of Christ is being "built up"=a gradual, process-1 Cor. 3:9-11 KJV, Col. 2:7 KJV, Eph. 2:20-22 KJV), which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever."

No one can sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, unless they are raised from the dead.

The Genesis 12 Everlasting Covenant
-Genesis 17:7 KJV, Genesis 17:19 KJV

That necessarily includes Resurrection.

Land-the land promised to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and Jacob's descedants: Gen. 13:17 KJV, Genesis 15:7 KJV, Genesis 17:8 KJV, Genesis 26:3 KJV, Genesis 28:13 KJV; Hebrews. 11:8=9 KJV

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob die without receiving the promised land: Hebrews 11:13 KJV; Genesis 25:8 KJV, Genesis 34:29 KJV, Genesis 49:33 KJV; Acts 7:5 KJV

The land is specifically promised to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (and Jacob's descendants, including Daniel), and that they died without receiving that promised land.

The Land Promise is repeated or referred to more than any other promise: Genesis 12:7 KJV, Genesis 13:15 KJV, Genesis 13:17 KJV,15:7, Genesis 15:18 KJV, Genesis 26:3 KJV, Genesis 28:3-4 KJV.

unto Eternal life:
An everlasting covenant between GOD and Abraham demands everlasting life, an everlasting possession of the promised land to Abraham and his descendants demands the resurrection and everlasting life.

These facts of an everlasting covenant between God and Abraham, Gen.17:7 KJV. and the promise of an everlasting possession of the land given to Abraham(Gen 17:8 KJV), are the biblical foundation for our belief in the resurrection and eternal life, and the eternal inheritance of the Lord Jesus Christ Christ and the "Jewish" saints.

God will be faithful. The Romans 15:8 KJV promise to the circumcision will happen.

And on and on. This "false replacement theology" scam, will be reviewed, by the LORD God, in due time,and the "...lying tongue of Reppy's, is but for a moment"(Proverbs 12:19 KJV).

The Lord Jesus will literally set His feet back on the Mount of Olives, as the angel in Acts 1 indicates. And thus Deut. 11:21 KJV will be fufilled:

"That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth."

He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end." Luke 1:32-33 KJV

"And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever." Daniel 2:44

On earth, protestors....Land, baby.... A literal, physical, earthly kingdom will be set up by force by the LORD God.

Since most fail to rightly divide the word of truth, they cannot, and will not, distinguish from the body of Christ's calling/reign to be in the heavenlies, "the third heaven," with spiritual blessings, not physical, and not on earth, vs. Israel's calling/reign will be on earth, with their promised physical blessings. "...we are translated into His kingdom." Yes, we are considered spiritually delivered into his heavenly now, not Israel's earthly, kingdom, merely awaiting the redemption of our bodies to reign in the heavenlies. Respective members of the boc are not Israel, and have no reign on earth, and none of Israel's land is ours-NADA::

"That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth." Deut. 11:21 KJV

And now...it's "Miller time" for the great, brilliant, and always extremely humble, saint John W, The TOL Rifleman...

Last edited:

Interplanner

What about the verses I just quoted? Have you ever thought about having a conversation where you actually follow the topic or specifics that the other person is talking about?

'The NT interprets the OT'

Interplanner

Great hymns from the past:

Come we that love the Lord
And let our joys be known;
Join in a song with sweet accord,
And thus surround the throne.

We’re marching to Zion
Beautiful, beautiful Zion,
We’re marching onward to Zion
The beautiful city of God.

You chosen Seed of Israel's race, you ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him who saves you by His grace, and Crwon Him Lord of all...

This was the understanding before the 'bible makes no sense until we came' approach of D'ism in the 1800s. Yes, there was a misunderstanding that could enable anti-semitism, but that was also low-information in action.

Interplanner

Since most fail to rightly divide the word of truth, they cannot, and will not, distinguish from the body of Christ's

Really old hat John. You must not know Eph 2-3.

Interplanner

There is no NT passage that validates the land by force, baby. It is a D'ist dream that they think makes sense of the Bible. They missed what Acts 1 was about, which became Acts 2, which did not become part of the revolution against Rome, baby.