Riots in Ferguson MO. USA

IMJerusha

You are a total moron, not only do police officers belong to Oathkeepers many of them are POLICE CHIEFS or SHERIFFS heading whole departments. But your dictatorial view of, and ignorance of, the 1st Amendment is duly noted. Now, go get professional help.

And the minute any PC or Sheriff undertakes to decide what laws they will uphold or not uphold, they have betrayed their oath of honor.
Who decides, in this country, what laws are Constitutional or violate the Constitution? It's sad when people don't understand their system of government to the point of advocating anarchy. Freedom of speech does not allow for anarchy just like we don't get to stand up in a crowded theater and holler "fire". We have avenues within our system of government for redress of grievances.

Christ's Word

Question for CW: Who keeps order if a state of emergency is announced? The National Guard?

I am not an Oathkeeper but I believe they are opposed to martial law, and want the local citizens to plan ahead for emergencies so that there is no need for martial law and a higher level of self sufficiency.

You see that happening tonight in Ferguson, many business owners have hired private security companies to do the job that police could not do and provide them security. Of course the national news agencies have not said a word about that.

99lamb

Christian Liberty
I have no idea what really happened.

by this do you mean:
1. because you were not there and did not actually see the events unfolding you cannot trust second hand accounts?
2. because you were not there, you cannot reason what occurred given the incomplete details - deduction?

But as a pure default, I assume cops are liars.

O.K., I'll take that most police are honest and strive to serve.

Note that this is a pure default, not an absolute for every single situation ever.
Hopefully you will never be in a situation where you had to depend on the veracity of one you believe to be a liar.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I am not an Oathkeeper but I believe they are opposed to martial law, and want the local citizens to plan ahead for emergencies so that there is no need for martial law and a higher level of self sufficiency.

You see that happening tonight in Ferguson, many business owners have hired private security companies to do the job that police could not do and provide them security. Of course the national news agencies have not said a word about that.

Your son's been called out with the National Guard there, correct? How does he feel about the possibility of being asked to enforce a state of emergency should it be declared?

Christ's Word

And the minute any PC or Sheriff undertakes to decide what laws they will uphold or not uphold, they have betrayed their oath of honor.

More psychobabble from the drooler........

As if keeping your oath and defending the Constitution would be betraying their honor. No one is buying your weak deceptions. The oath that is taken is to the Constitution and its principles, not to corrupt leadership violating the Constitution an certainly not to the direction of one man. Watch the video moron and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8N91O04EhE

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:darwinsm:

good one, chubby!

Hit a nerve, didn't I? You can hint around about the victims being cowards, but you can't actually say it, can you?

tell me, anna, those who died "protecting their loved ones" - were they crouched down?

were they fearful?

Let's see you answer your own question. You've avoided it with increasing hysteria.

99lamb

On the details concerning Mike Brown, how many believe this was the first time he was in trouble with the law?
Anyone believe Mike Brown might have had affiliations with gangs? A couple of pictures I have seen showed him flashing what appears to be Vicelords hand signs, I wonder if the media will suppress this information, as it doesn't bode well for their story line.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Hit a nerve, didn't I? You can hint around about the victims being cowards, but you can't actually say it, can you?

Let's see you answer your own question. You've avoided it with increasing hysteria.

sorry wideload, you get to answer mine first

tell me, anna, those who died "protecting their loved ones" - were they crouched down?

were they fearful?

Christ's Word

You can't actually talk about their actions, can you? Just go with the label hero, and start quoting scripture, it worked for TH.