Riots in Ferguson MO. USA

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Feel free to consult the author or continue research.

I'll just put it out there that the quotes aren't necessarily accurate or authentic, and reader beware.

I don't. I'm not a Humanist.
Don't really care if you are or not.

It would have to be your opinion to categorize such as an opinion. I'm not concerned with such assertions by those whose minds and wills are the product of cultural engineering, especially with a fallacious works soteriology.
Like Mark Twain said, "Don't use a five-dollar word when a fifty-cent word will do."

:chuckle:

It's obvious to anyone who is rational. I'm not biased.
You are, you just don't see it.

And THIS is hilarious. A Humanist Catholic attempting to portray Obama as poor slain Abel and me as murderous Cain.
You flatter yourself. I was thinking of Ferguson, not you. :chuckle:

Though we are to have mercy upon all, and are to live and share the Gospel; our "brothers" are not the universalist contingent of the entirety of humanity. And that's not the underlying meaning of that passage, and it's certainly not predicated upon race.

I'm my Brother's keeper, in the appropriate context. And that context isn't about whites being their "black men" brothers' keeper.

It doesn't get any more moronically misconstrued than that, which is why those with such antichrist views are apostate and on the way to reprobation.

What a bunch of farcical obfuscation.
Sure. I get you.

fool

Hall of Fame
Tom and my husband went to Ferguson for an Oathkeepers meeting and to see what was going on on the ground first hand. I don't expect my hubby back until after 0600, and Tom has almost as far to drive to get home. Let me know if you see a Dodge one ton on the news with radar absorbing camo paint and two old geezers built like Arnold driving on West Florissant.
How are we supposed to see them if they have radar absorbing camo paint?
I will take a shot at your question though. A black friend told me that Plantation owners would have sex with their female slaves and that gave the mother of the slave families more power to negotiate for a better life for her family, and relegated the black man of the family to a strong pack mule, displacing him as the leader of the family unit. He also said that the welfare regs would give the poor black mothers less money if the dad was found living in the home. He said that the combination of these two factors disconnected many fathers from raising their children and played a major role in the current inner city crisis of kids without fathers.
This is an accurate description as far as I know and I would invite my good friend Town Heretic to fill in but from what I've seen the welfare system has favored the replacement of the father by the state and led to a 90% fatherless black population and a 50% abortion rate.
I'm a construction worker and not a statiction so any correction is welcome.

THall

I like #8 also. "We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control” during any emergency, or under any other pretext." In terms of Ferguson, Oath Keepers would BE the foreign troops working against American law enforcement.

I am not surprised this offends
a nutter like you. Obama allowed
35,000 Russian troops to train in the
U.S. on "civil unrest" and "riot control".

And then signed a mutual aid agreement
with Putin for help in large civil unrest
situations. This sounds like something
a nutter like you would get behind, being
the whacko statist that you are.

If you are so big on the police and their
effectiveness, then why would you
need foreign troops on our soil to do
their job?:think::kookoo::loser:

Christian Liberty

These guys were at the Bundy ranch also, pointing firearms at law enforcement officials. Oh yeah, that's good stuff. :plain:

Rule #3 is interesting as relates to them providing armed security to business owners. "We will NOT obey any order to detain American citizens as 'unlawful enemy combatants' " So I guess they don't consider the looters to be American citizens?

I like #8 also. "We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control” during any emergency, or under any other pretext." In terms of Ferguson, Oath Keepers would BE the foreign troops working against American law enforcement.

#7 is interesting. "We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext." So, looters and law breakers don't go to jail/prison. What do Oath Keepers do...just shoot them?

Oath Keepers = macho men and women misinterpreting the Constitution to suit their lawless desires. Lovely.
Law and Order? Not on their watch!

I don't think any of the oathkeepers actually won't arrest someone for looting. Its obvious that they are talking up rounding up of civilians. Mind you, maybe it isn't worded precisely enough for your liking, but the meaning is fairly obvious.

"law breaker" has little meaning in and of itself. The law has to be taken into consideration. Breaking a marijuana prohibition or speeding law makes one a "law breaker" but is nowhere near morally equivalent to committing murder.

Christian Liberty

O.K., lets start from the beginning:
1. The claims on the street, those agitating, was that the shooting was a result of racism a white cop, therefore = racism.
2. That Mike Brown was doing nothing more than walking down the street.
3. Those were the initial claims I was addressing.

What your particular position on the matter is, I am not even familiar.

I have no idea what really happened. But as a pure default, I assume cops are liars. Note that this is a pure default, not an absolute for every single situation ever.

Christ's Word

How are we supposed to see them if they have radar absorbing camo paint?

10. Look on the thermal spectrum, Cummins make heat.
9. Mind meld with Spock
8. Watch the coal roll
7. Listen for the sound of mud tires
6. Notice the feint sound of Led Zeppelin
5. Move to your ultra violet scanner
4. Watch for the Warn Winch floating in mid air.....
3. Watch the non country folk on foot dispersing at high speed.
2. Let your eyes night adapt, and notice the feint red glow of the infrared headlights.
1. Fly lower.......

Last edited:

Christ's Word

So will the Oathkeepers arrive in Ferguson wearing camo, and carrying night vision scopes?

No, they will be filling an advisory function. They are sending SFA team members to train locals on security techniques and connect them with their local veterans to help with security duties as far as I know.

IMJerusha

No, they will be filling an advisory function. They are sending SFA team members to train locals on security techniques and connect them with their local veterans to help with security duties as far as I know.

And you and THall think I'm a whackadoodle?
Oath Keepers is in no way an official organization and they are the last people law enforcement wants advice from. If you get in there...and I'm assuming you and THall are part of this organization, I pray the people of Ferguson are smart enough to shut their doors in your faces and pay you no heed. Oath Keepers are some of those who almost got a whole lot of innocent people killed at the BLM roundup. They're like vultures who prey on unrest for a cause that is anything but American.

IMJerusha

I don't think any of the oathkeepers actually won't arrest someone for looting. Its obvious that they are talking up rounding up of civilians. Mind you, maybe it isn't worded precisely enough for your liking, but the meaning is fairly obvious.

"law breaker" has little meaning in and of itself. The law has to be taken into consideration. Breaking a marijuana prohibition or speeding law makes one a "law breaker" but is nowhere near morally equivalent to committing murder.

Oath Keepers don't have the authority to arrest anyone or round anyone up. They have no authority nor will they be given authority in there or anywhere. They are not a law enforcement organization nor would law enforcement officials ever entrust any duty to them.

Christ's Word

And you and THall think I'm a whackadoodle?
Oath Keepers is in no way an official organization and they are the last people law enforcement wants advice from. If you get in there...and I'm assuming you and THall are part of this organization, I pray the people of Ferguson are smart enough to shut their doors in your faces and pay you no heed. Oath Keepers are some of those who almost got a whole lot of innocent people killed at the BLM roundup. They're like vultures who prey on unrest for a cause that is anything but American.

You are a nut, and you lie more than any human I have ever met.
The Oathkeepers are made up of Law Enforcement that arrest people every day, it is their day job. They also are made up of lawyers, like the man who founded the organization (Stuart Rhodes, Army Veteran and attorney). The Oathkeepers at Bundy ranch were driving around in vehicles as scouts and did not go to the bridge and point their rifles at anyone. You are the sickest liar on earth and can't even read, a normal person would know what an "enemy combatant" means in our legal system. Sickos like you try and twist that to mean something else. Special Forces veterans and elected Sheriffs and retired veterans that have done more to protect our freedoms than your retarded lies ever will, so why not go drool on someone?:loser:

Christ's Word

Oath Keepers don't have the authority to arrest anyone or round anyone up. They have no authority nor will they be given authority in there or anywhere. They are not a law enforcement organization nor would law enforcement officials ever entrust any duty to them.

More lies from you. They can arrest people in the states they were given a class 1 commission, and the Texas Rangers and Federal officers that are part of Oathkeepers can arrest someone anywhere in the United States. Could you prove yourself to be any more ignorant? Probably.....:kookoo::loser::dunce:

IMJerusha

More lies from you. They can arrest people in the states they were given a class 1 commission, and the Texas Rangers and Federal officers that are part of Oathkeepers can arrest someone anywhere in the United States. Could you prove yourself to be any more ignorant? Probably.....:kookoo::loser::dunce:

You are dreaming. No officer has the authority to undermine the laws of this nation. Any Police Officer who joins this group has betrayed the trust of the American people and his office. What you call a class 1 commission does not apply under the umbrella of Oath Keepers.

Law Enforcement Oath of Honor
On my honor,
I will never betray my badge,
my integrity, my character,
or the public trust.
I will always have
the courage to hold myself
and others accountable for our actions.
I will always uphold the constitution
my community and the agency I serve.

Before any officer takes the Law Enforcement Oath of Honor, it is important that he/she understands what it means.

Honor means that one's word is given as a guarantee.
Betray is defined as breaking faith with the public trust.
Badge is the symbol of your office.
Integrity is being the same person in both private and public life.
Character means the qualities that distinguish an individual.
Public trust is a charge of duty imposed in faith toward those you serve.
Courage is having the strength to withstand unethical pressure, fear or danger.
Accountability means that you are answerable and responsible to your oath of office.
Community is the jurisdiction and citizens served.

Christ's Word

You are dreaming. No officer has the authority to undermine the laws of this nation. Any Police Officer who joins this group has betrayed the trust of the American people and his office.

Law Enforcement Oath of Honor
On my honor,
I will never betray my badge,
my integrity, my character,
or the public trust.
I will always have
the courage to hold myself
and others accountable for our actions.
I will always uphold the constitution
my community and the agency I serve.

Before any officer takes the Law Enforcement Oath of Honor, it is important that he/she understands what it means.

Honor means that one's word is given as a guarantee.
Betray is defined as breaking faith with the public trust.
Badge is the symbol of your office.
Integrity is being the same person in both private and public life.
Character means the qualities that distinguish an individual.
Public trust is a charge of duty imposed in faith toward those you serve.
Courage is having the strength to withstand unethical pressure, fear or danger.
Accountability means that you are answerable and responsible to your oath of office.
Community is the jurisdiction and citizens served.

You are a perpetual idiot. Officers take an oath to protect the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. And THAT is exactly what Oathkeepers is ALL about. So just keep lying, it is getting entertaining.

Christian Liberty

I feel like I'm wasting my time in this thread. Some people here are just irrepairably moronic.

I don't know why the decent people in Oathkeepers even decide to be cops. I'd like to ask one of them why they choose to join the enforcement class and what they are attempting to accomplish. That said, the downright stupid and absurd comments from IMJerusha among others is just downright ridiculous.

IMJerusha

You are a perpetual idiot. Officers take an oath to protect the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. And THAT is exactly what Oathkeepers is ALL about. So just keep lying, it is getting entertaining.

No. Oath Keepers has taken the Constitution and interpreted it to suit a Separatist agenda, not an American agenda. No off duty Police Officer functions or may function under the authority of Oath Keepers. A Police Officer puts his political agendas under the law, not over it.
I notice you have not denied your or THall's participation in this organization.

Last edited:

Christ's Word

No. Oath Keepers has taken the Constitution and interpreted it to suit a Separatist agenda. No off duty Police Officer functions or may function under the authority of Oath Keepers. A Police Officer puts his political agendas under the law, not over it.
I notice you have not denied your or THall's participation in this organization.

You are a total moron, not only do police officers belong to Oathkeepers many of them are POLICE CHIEFS or SHERIFFS heading whole departments. But your dictatorial view of, and ignorance of, the 1st Amendment is duly noted. Now, go get professional help.

Here is someone actually qualified to talk about them. Someone with some actual credibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2MJbw0o-B0#t=86

Christ's Word

I feel like I'm wasting my time in this thread. Some people here are just irrepairably moronic.

I don't know why the decent people in Oathkeepers even decide to be cops. I'd like to ask one of them why they choose to join the enforcement class and what they are attempting to accomplish. That said, the downright stupid and absurd comments from IMJerusha among others is just downright ridiculous.

They are trying to remind those in power that they are accountable to the Constitution, not a person, and that is the way the Founding Fathers wanted it, for the protection of all involved.

Check the video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2MJbw0o-B0#t=86