Righteousness and Justification by Faith

God's Truth

1 Corinthians 11:1 Be imitators of me, just as I also am of Christ.

1 Corinthians 4:16
Therefore I urge you to imitate me.

Philippians 3:17
Join one another in following my example, brothers, and carefully observe those who live according to the pattern we set for you.

1 Thessalonians 1:6
And you became imitators of us and of the Lord when you welcomed the message with the joy of the Holy Spirit, in spite of your great suffering.

lol lol lol lol You say Paul is a sinner and stayed one after being saved. lol lol

What is not funny is that you are ensnared by Satan.

Robert Pate

Banned
1 Corinthians 11:1 Be imitators of me, just as I also am of Christ.

1 Corinthians 4:16
Therefore I urge you to imitate me.

Philippians 3:17
Join one another in following my example, brothers, and carefully observe those who live according to the pattern we set for you.

1 Thessalonians 1:6
And you became imitators of us and of the Lord when you welcomed the message with the joy of the Holy Spirit, in spite of your great suffering.

lol lol lol lol You say Paul is a sinner and stayed one after being saved. lol lol

What is not funny is that you are ensnared by Satan.

Paul's epistles are full of his struggle with sin, especially Romans 7.

You and Jacob are under the law and will be judged by the law.

God's Truth

Paul's epistles are full of his struggle with sin, especially Romans 7.

You and Jacob are under the law and will be judged by the law.

I am under the new law, as Paul is.

Paul didn't struggle with sin after he was saved. That is your false beliefs that you are hanging onto because Satan has a trap on you. You are like a wild animal with a metal trap. Twist and turn, fight, fight, growl. You can only escape one way, but you refuse. That one Way is to do what Jesus says. Start by repenting.

Robert Pate

Banned
I am under the new law, as Paul is.

Paul didn't struggle with sin after he was saved. That is your false beliefs that you are hanging onto because Satan has a trap on you. You are like a wild animal with a metal trap. Twist and turn, fight, fight, growl. You can only escape one way, but you refuse. That one Way is to do what Jesus says. Start by repenting.

There are no new laws. Where there are laws and rules there is judgment and condemnation Under the New Covenant "The Just Shall Live By Faith" not by laws and rules. This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law. Do you not hear the law?

God's Truth

There are no new laws. Where there are laws and rules there is judgment and condemnation Under the New Covenant "The Just Shall Live By Faith" not by laws and rules. This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law. Do you not hear the law?

The Galatians were talked into cleaning themselves with the old ceremonial works of the law.

That means they were trying to clean themselves and observe special days and get circumcised.

Robert Pate

Banned
The Galatians were talked into cleaning themselves with the old ceremonial works of the law.

That means they were trying to clean themselves and observe special days and get circumcised.

The Galatians like you, were trying to be saved by keeping the commandments. "DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW" Galatians 4:21. You apparently don't hear it either.

God's Truth

The Galatians like you, were trying to be saved by keeping the commandments. "DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW" Galatians 4:21. You apparently don't hear it either.

Is there something wrong with you? I have told you now many times that I don't preach the old law of circumcision. So why in the world do you keep saying that?

Robert Pate

Banned
Is there something wrong with you? I have told you now many times that I don't preach the old law of circumcision. So why in the world do you keep saying that?

There is only one law it is the "Law of Moses". Jesus did not make new laws, what he did was magnify the law of Moses and spiritualized it. Anything in the Bible that tells you to do something or not to do something is law. The law covers every aspect of ones life from the time you are born until the day that you die. Because the law is spiritual it covers every desire and intention of the heart, Hebrews 4:12. Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. Trying to do or keep the law is a denial of the Gospel and justification by faith apart from the works of the law and will result in your condemnation, Galatians 3:10.

God's Truth

There is only one law it is the "Law of Moses". Jesus did not make new laws, what he did was magnify the law of Moses and spiritualized it. Anything in the Bible that tells you to do something or not to do something is law. The law covers every aspect of ones life from the time you are born until the day that you die. Because the law is spiritual it covers every desire and intention of the heart, Hebrews 4:12. Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. Trying to do or keep the law is a denial of the Gospel and justification by faith apart from the works of the law and will result in your condemnation, Galatians 3:10.

You speak nonsense.

God didn't say the secret to salvation is to not obey.

Hebrews 7:12 For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

Believe what you read stubborn and rebellious man.

Robert Pate

Banned
You speak nonsense.

God didn't say the secret to salvation is to not obey.

Hebrews 7:12 For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

Believe what you read stubborn and rebellious man.

You place a lot of emphasis on obedience because you think that your obedience will save you.

Paul refutes you, but you don't believe Paul. More than likely you will be in the Lord, Lord, didn't we group. Lord, Lord, didn't I keep the commandments? Poof, gone in a puff of smoke.

God's Truth

You place a lot of emphasis on obedience because you think that your obedience will save you.

Paul refutes you, but you don't believe Paul. More than likely you will be in the Lord, Lord, didn't we group. Lord, Lord, didn't I keep the commandments? Poof, gone in a puff of smoke.

Only an ensnared man would say Jesus would send someone to Hell for obeying.

You need to check yourself.

God's Truth

The Pharisees like you also thought that they were obeying.

The Pharisee did not repent of their sins, just as you don't.

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and the experts in the law rejected God's purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)

Robert Pate

Banned
The Pharisee did not repent of their sins, just as you don't.

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and the experts in the law rejected God's purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)

I am not concerned about my sins like you are.

God sees me as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

What you are trying to obtain in the flesh is already mine "In Christ".