Rick Perry endorses Cruz... and Phil Robertson

lighthouse99

I've been thinking about Ted Cruz and a couple of others. It troubles me that Ted Cruz is not very popular with any of his contemporaries. There has to be a certain amount of admiration and respect to get anything done in D.C.

nearly everyone in WA is a "deal maker" making deals with the nation-destroying liberals

is that what you want?

more of the same?

nothing will ever change if we dont elect Ted Cruz. We have the senate, we have the House, now we need the presidency, but if the president is not Cruz, we will be back to Square Zero

:shocked:

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The only object of shame I am seeing is the fact that we have a *self-professed cop* who either has no ability to read people and situations OR is intentionally dishonest.

Now then scoot along. I know how busy your days are.

(I really should start a thread about closeted Democrats, i.e. people like Sandy who vote democrat but are ashamed to admit it).

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
(I really should start a thread about closeted Democrats, i.e. people like Sandy who vote democrat but are ashamed to admit it).

You should do whatever your little heart desires. Perhaps do a thread on what events in your life caused you to project your own fears, anxiety and dishonesty onto others.

lighthouse99

yeh, weird. I thought Rusha was pro life

but i guess some things are more important than life

maybe that's true? I mean, God may find some cause worthy of losing one's life, but hey, i don't htink any of us can claim to be that much like God..:think:

In the meantime (while we are trying to evolve into being God) we should presume that God doesn't want us destroying human life "created in His image"

that is one presumption (as it were) i would favor.. a truly safe bet, i would say

if one wants to make the decision for him or herself to end it all, well, that's wrong too, but it is far MORE wrong to presume what is best for some other person and take on the responsibility of taking ANOTHER person's (an innocent person, btw) life

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You should do whatever your little heart desires. Perhaps do a thread on what events in your life caused you to project your own fears, anxiety and dishonesty onto others.

One would think by now, with all of the time you've spent on this Christian website, that you'd let go of all of that hatred Sandy and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Let those past memories go Sandy, they'll just continue to eat you alive.

Jesus Saves, He even saved a lost soul like me.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You should following your own advice and quit projecting. Just let those memories go.

lighthouse99

One would think by now, with all of the time you've spent on this Christian website, that you'd let go of all of that hatred Sandy and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Let those past memories go Sandy, they'll just continue to eat you alive.

Jesus Saves, He even saved a lost soul like me.

yes, this is a message many need to hear, the saving power of our Lord. Only HE can save one from his/her sins. But not if the person refuses to submit

we pray all those in the devil's court repent. We dont want people going to Hell.. I hear it lasts a very long time :(

journey

nearly everyone in WA is a "deal maker" making deals with the nation-destroying liberals

is that what you want?

more of the same?

nothing will ever change if we dont elect Ted Cruz. We have the senate, we have the House, now we need the presidency, but if the president is not Cruz, we will be back to Square Zero

You know that this isn't close to what I said. Read my post again - slower this time. Cruz does have some fellow conservatives who are also in office and vote.