Rick Perry endorses Cruz... and Phil Robertson

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh. Phil Robertson has linked Ted Cruz to Phil Robertson by endorsing them both.

Great news. :)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Apparently it bothers you that your candidate is, by the standards of the right, ineligible.

:)

Come on Sandy, tell us how you're going to vote for ultra pro abortion Mrs. Bill Clinton who is running on the ultra pro abortion Democratic Party platform and then tell us how you're pro life.

I just love hearing internet fairy tales.

lighthouse99

Come on Sandy, tell us how you're going to vote for ultra pro abortion Mrs. Bill Clinton who is running on the ultra pro abortion Democratic Party platform and then tell us how you're pro life.

I just love hearing internet fairy tales.

i guess the importance of those innocent babies' lives tends to somewhat diminish as politics enters the scene

:(

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
This may be the only endorsement that Cruz may get from a politician with some name recognition!

Given that they are both the product of Republican state politics in Texas, this is probably more in the nature of "ä-favorite-son" endorsement.

journey

I've been thinking about Ted Cruz and a couple of others. It troubles me that Ted Cruz is not very popular with any of his contemporaries. There has to be a certain amount of admiration and respect to get anything done in D.C.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i guess the importance of those innocent babies' lives tends to somewhat diminish as politics enters the scene:(

For you, no doubt they do. However, feel free to pretend that the Republican party does not support and utilize abortion.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is that how you justify voting for]

:plain: Put away your crystal ball. We all understand how important it makes you feel to pretend you actually have the inside scoop to the lives of others ... but you don't.

Stick to something you do well .... like scouring the internet for more of those pics that you claim disgust you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:plain: Put away your crystal ball. We all understand how important it makes you feel to pretend you actually have the inside scoop to the lives of others ... but you don't.

Stick to something you do well .... like scouring the internet so you can continue to post all of those gay pics which you claim disgust you.

^ Yet another reason Sandy votes democrat (the LGBTQ agenda).

If you're pro life Sandy, please explain why you vote for candidates that openly and with great enthusiasm embrace abortion?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You seem ashamed that you vote demoncrat Sandy, why is that?

The only object of shame I am seeing is the fact that we have a *self-professed cop* who either has no ability to read people and situations OR is intentionally dishonest.

Now then scoot along. I know how busy your days are.