Repentance is Limited to Gods Elect/Chosen !

musterion

I see that you are not interested in discussion of the points at all.

No point in discussing when you say God foreordained everything, including their lack of interest. If you really believed what you say is true, it couldn't bug you.

blackbirdking

God doesn't feel sorry for the ones He didn't choose !

Then neither does your God feel sorry for the deceived ones who profess to be elect, but actually have been predestined to burn in eternal fire, for the "glory of God", for "His good pleasure".

Do you profess to be elect?

beloved57

Then neither does your God feel sorry for the deceived ones who profess to be elect, but actually have been predestined to burn in eternal fire, for the "glory of God", for "His good pleasure".

If My God had any pity for those sinners He condemns to hell, He would have Loved them and Chosen them in Christ as He does all for whom He Loved Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

So He Justly condemns them for their sins !

blackbirdking

If My God had any pity for those sinners He condemns to hell, He would have Loved them and Chosen them in Christ as He does all for whom He Loved Eph 1:4

So He Justly condemns them for their sins ![/FONT][/COLOR]

Yes, He justly condemns them I suppose. After all, He created them to be condemned, for "His good pleasure".

Kinda like He created some people to be deceived?

Quite a sense of humor, I'd say. Much the same as humans raising pit bulls so they can kill each other in a pit. Some are chosen as lap dogs, some are chosen to die fighting.

beloved57

Yes, He justly condemns them I suppose. After all, He created them to be condemned, for "His good pleasure".

Kinda like He created some people to be deceived?

Quite a sense of humor, I'd say. Much the same as humans raising pit bulls so they can kill each other in a pit. Some are chosen as lap dogs, some are chosen to die fighting.

He made them in order to justly condemn them.

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Epoisses

Acts 17:30

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Now is this a universal command of God ? Yes by means ! Is it a command for all individuals universal ? No, by no means, its for the Elect or Chosen of God universally, God Spiritual Israel from amongst the jews and Gentiles. Repentance has been granted solely to Israel with the accompanying forgiveness of sins Acts 5:31

Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince anda Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

"a Saviour to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins."

But to have us understand that this Israel is #1 Spiritual and #2 Universal reaching into all ethnic groups, we learn this Acts 11:18

When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.And that is why repentance with remission of sins should be preached universally to all nations Lk 24:46-47

46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. Cp Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness/remission of sins.

Now Israel is Gods Chosen, that is Spiritual Israel is, an Israel Chosen in Gods Chosen Christ !

Eph 1:4
4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Repentance is limited to God's elect but this has nothing to do with what Christ accomplished on the cross. Calvinist's falsely believe that what happened on the cross automatically manifests itself in the lives of the elect. The elect and non-elect both go thru trials and tribulations of faith. The elect learn that God does everything and the non-elect trust in their works instead of Christ.

beloved57

Repentance is limited to God's elect but this has nothing to do with what Christ accomplished on the cross. Calvinist's falsely believe that what happened on the cross automatically manifests itself in the lives of the elect. The elect and non-elect both go thru trials and tribulations of faith. The elect learn that God does everything and the non-elect trust in their works instead of Christ.

False statements not found in scripture !

beloved57

So God creates the damned in order to justly condemn them to eternal damnation. How does justice condemn men that do what they are supposed to do?

Do damned people sometimes profess to be one of the "chosen"?

Yes God made some people for the specific purpose of damning them for their sins justly. They are called vessels of wrath Rom 9:20-22

20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction

blackbirdking

Yes God made some people for the specific purpose of damning them for their sins justly. They are called vessels of wrath Rom 9:20-22

So God made evil people which he then damned, because they were evil; and that's justice.

Can a damned man believe he is elect?

Epoisses

20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction

God did not make sin, you liar. The bible says that Lucifer (Eze. 28:15) was created perfect and Adam and Eve were created perfect. Sin is the fault of the creation not the creator.