rep thread

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Except that I posted the Scripture regarding this. You are overlooking that.
No, but it's assumptive of you to think so...and you missed a smile in there too.

1 John 4:15 is not an evasion.
Romans 10:9 is not an evasion.
1 John 5:9-11 is not an evasion.
No, an evasion is being asked a yes or no question and failing to answer yes or no. Or answering on another point.

The Son has God-ship by virtue of His Father only. You're putting forth a twisted version of the doctrine of the Trinity. One that Yeshua would not and did not support.
Why it's so hard for you to speak your heresy plainly in denial is a curious thing. Jesus is or isn't fully God. I'm in the "is" camp.

You don't appear to be.

Your problem, I think, is that you don't understand something Hebrews 2:9 should have taught you, capped with Philippians 2:5-11

What the Pharisees noted and what Yeshua stated are two different things. He never stated He was the Father, only that the Father is in Him and He in the Father.
We still aren't talking about whether he is the Father, only whether he is fully God. That's what seems to gall you. It's absolutely what galls meshak.

Malachi 3:6, Town. Yeshua would not have taught one thing before the Cross and something else after the Cross.
Of course he would, because the teaching doesn't change God. What changed is how we can relate to him. Because after the cross, something important changed.

Yeshua was not two-faced.
Straw flying everywhere. Windmills tilting full blast.

Scripture isn't froth
Of course not, but I wasn't speaking to scripture, as you know, but to what you were doing and, more importantly, what you weren't doing.

and I'm a bit disappointed that you would declare it as such.
Where I'm not even a little surprised that you keep trying to do this now.

And if it were in the mind of one who holds respect for God, it would be capitalized.
That's a goofy and dishonest insult. But it isn't surprising. I'll omit the repetition and its like.

Yeshua was and remains under the Headship of His Father.
Not God then. Okay heretic. I understand your defense of meshak now about as well as I need to.

Yeshua reduced His own Name to a magic word?
No, again answering this peculiarly twisted habit of yours, I said those who don't acknowledge the authority behind the name are reducing it.

People like you and meshak. Heretics.

The rest of your insult and straw throwing aren't of particular interest to me. You could have saved us both a great deal of time and simply declared Christ to be a man granted power by God but not fully God and ended this ages ago. I was clear enough on the point.

EDIT: you should add your name to the tally. Meshak was bold enough: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1312

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

so what is new?

the time is near

they have been saying that for a long time

so it must be nearer

so why are there so many different views on it?

it depends on what you want

how is that?

you will believe what you want to believe

what about reason and logic?

without faith there is no reason

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
so what is for lunch?

chicken breast and carrots with butter in a pan on low heat

is it cooking now?

yes but the chicken is frozen

so it should be ready for you after you do neighborhood watch

it is past eleven on the right coast

did you get up early?

yes, I do everything early

are you still drinking torpedo?

ubetcha

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In a minute.

Thanks for taking the quiz. Your score is: 33/33

I would be grateful if you should share it with others:

again press ENTER​

Looks like my understanding of the Trinity isn't as problematic as IMJ believed.
Nor my own. A perfect score is the only correct score. :thumb: Less that, the believer should be driven back to the books, tolle lege such that they do not go off creating intellectual idols, and worshipping them at their peril.

AMR

glorydaz

No, but it's assumptive of you to think so...and you missed a smile in there too.

No, an evasion is being asked a yes or no question and failing to answer yes or no. Or answering on another point.

Why it's so hard for you to speak your heresy plainly in denial is a curious thing. Jesus is or isn't fully God. I'm in the "is" camp.

You don't appear to be.

Your problem, I think, is that you don't understand something Hebrews 2:9 should have taught you, capped with Philippians 2:5-11

We still aren't talking about whether he is the Father, only whether he is fully God. That's what seems to gall you. It's absolutely what galls meshak.

Of course he would, because the teaching doesn't change God. What changed is how we can relate to him. Because after the cross, something important changed.

Straw flying everywhere. Windmills tilting full blast.

Of course not, but I wasn't speaking to scripture, as you know, but to what you were doing and, more importantly, what you weren't doing.

Where I'm not even a little surprised that you keep trying to do this now.

That's a goofy and dishonest insult. But it isn't surprising. I'll omit the repetition and its like.

Not God then. Okay heretic. I understand your defense of meshak now about as well as I need to.

No, again answering this peculiarly twisted habit of yours, I said those who don't acknowledge the authority behind the name are reducing it.

People like you and meshak. Heretics.

The rest of your insult and straw throwing aren't of particular interest to me. You could have saved us both a great deal of time and simply declared Christ to be a man granted power by God but not fully God and ended this ages ago. I was clear enough on the point.

Well done, Couselor. Case closed.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

so what is new?

chaos

that's not good

most want order

predictability

boring

what about change?