remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
i have disgraced God in every way imaginable - in my opinion

thanks to all, regardless of your feelings towards me

my life is an example of the worst traits of humanity

in spite of my past and present i pray that something good came from me somewhere somehow

i'm quite sure i won't be a fixture here or anywhere - but i can think of a few places where i may be welcomed -

i don't want sympathy or rep: only the truth about my life and family, which is impossible now

thanks again - and i'm not sorry -
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Romans 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. ( see Eph 1:4 KJV )

Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

rougueone

in spite of my past and present i pray that something good came from me somewhere somehow

i'm quite sure i won't be a fixture here or anywhere - but i can think of a few places where i may be welcomed -

i don't want sympathy or rep: only the truth about my life and family, which is impossible now

Your past and present is forgiven. Gone. Only you can do something about your future. I don't understand the why you posted this. It appears as repentance and a little defeatism. You have to determine your future. With your Christ, Jesus.

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come ( YOUR FUTURE ) ,.

18Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation,
2 Corinthians 5:16-17

=======
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
(1 Corinthians 3:16-18; 1 Corinthians 6:18-20)

Our thinking must be changed (transformed), What we know in our minds to be true, forms a conviction in our hearts of that truth, that conviction in our hearts translates into action. Renew your thinking. To the way Jesus has demonstrated we are to think.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Your past and present is forgiven. Gone. Only you can do something about your future. I don't understand the why you posted this. It appears as repentance and a little defeatism. You have to determine your future. With your Christ, Jesus.
And no matter what, his future forgiven too (Colossians 2:13 KJV)!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
...I enjoyed your contributions

Paul nowhere promises that we cannot fall from grace or even fail but we cannot be lost at the last, what's more there is no -one so strong, so firmly established that they might not fall....this is the certainty God will always respond to repentance.....

bybee

Never give up.

bybee

thank you all. i am not a police officer, i am not a writer or a comedian, i am not a Bible scholar. Jesus Christ is NOT God. Dispensationalism is wrong. John nelson Darby is a fool. i am the biggest fool i have known or heard of. my crimes and sins or incalculable, and there is no way out. i have lied and deceived and hurt others: families, children and friends, and worst of all my OWN family. people and situations and jobs have been seemingly placed before me with failure foreknown. i blame only myself for being easily led, persuaded and tempted. i do what people around me do. it was all a lie and i could not tell the difference because i can't pay attention. I am Catholic: baptized August 16 1974 - like a fool i was baptized again, by my own clouded thinking. drugs, alcohol, greed and SELFISHNESS destroyed me and has likely shortened lives of those i love, through stress, worry and WORK.

i have treated people here on tol unjustly - judging others and telling folks they're wrong, and i had no right. i have no knowledge or experience to do that. i do not hate Jews or Muslims, Black or White or any race or denomination. i love everyone i meet and believe what they say. i no longer believe what i see in newspapers, news on tv, or anything on the internet. i am hated or @ minimum disliked by everyone i have known and met that matters to me. i know God loves me and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, i know my family and even friends love me, however it is tempered with my past. anyone that believes in God and lives righteously, striving at all times to do good and raise children to be strong in faith, righteousness and GOOD pleases God, no matter the religion, faith or denomination: even atheists and unbelievers of any kind -

i read every post to this thread and i thank you all for encouragement and support
as i truly do not know when or how long i can post here or anywhere. i don't post anywhere else of any significance -

i know i am saved by the Blood of Christ and i have no doubt. i have repented and continue to repent daily. that never means life is guaranteed or comfortable. in spite of satan and despite my life so far - I AM SAVED - ALL PRAISE and GLORY to GOD, AMEN

Amen Brother.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well. Meshak is right -

"...based on love". ('Gay' Christian* alert).

Tell me pj: are you against those that reregister under another name after being banned?

*Not to be confused with adulterous, incestuous or bestial Christians

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Now you've gone too far. :chuckle:

Here's what I know. We are in a battle. When I hear something like this I figure the guy isn't dead/defeated...only in need of some R&R. Stop looking at yourself and look up....from whence cometh your help.

yes

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"...based on love". ('Gay' Christian* alert).

Tell me pj: are you against those that reregister under another name after being banned?

*Not to be confused with adulterous, incestuous or bestial Christians

are you ? - nice try but you are an actor. a bad one at that

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Now you've gone too far. :chuckle:

Here's what I know. We are in a battle. When I hear something like this I figure the guy isn't dead/defeated...only in need of some R&R. Stop looking at yourself and look up....from whence cometh your help.

then i sleepy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.