Religious Subjectiveism and the Objective Gospel

Nanja

Anyone that rejects the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ is an unbeliever.

You cannot believe what you believe about God and his Son Jesus Christ and be saved.

I have been a Christian for almost 50 years and I am telling you that you don't have saving faith.

You're a christian in name only.

You don't believe in the True God and every Word of His Mat. 4:4; 2 Tim. 3:16.

And neither do you believe that Christ is a Saviour of all He died for.

The Faith you exercise with your own carnal mind is a work, and salvation is not of works Eph. 2:9; Rom. 8:8.

ergon, G2041:

II. any product whatever, any thing accomplished by hand, art, industry, or mind

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G2041&t=KJV&ss=1

The Faith that pleases God is a fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22 to all His Elect in Christ before the world began Eph. 1:4-5; 2 Tim. 1:9.

beloved57

Anyone that rejects the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ is an unbeliever.

You cannot believe what you believe about God and his Son Jesus Christ and be saved.

I have been a Christian for almost 50 years and I am telling you that you don't have saving faith.

You reject the Gospel since you teach sinners Christ died for are still lost !

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
GT and Pate don't know their card expired
17800224_10212813024940740_7053860950911654809_n.jpg

Robert Pate

Banned
beloved57

Exactly!

Salvation has always been by grace through faith.

It is not possible to believe and have faith in the God of Calvinism. He is an unjust tyrant that predestinates people to hell before they are born. And then you don't have faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, John 12:47.

What Calvinism calls for you to believe about God and Jesus Christ is what is going to condemn you to hell. Calvinism is self defeating. Get out of it while there is still time.

beloved57

Salvation has always been by grace through faith.

It is not possible to believe and have faith in the God of Calvinism. He is an unjust tyrant that predestinates people to hell before they are born. And then you don't have faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, John 12:47.

What Calvinism calls for you to believe about God and Jesus Christ is what is going to condemn you to hell. Calvinism is self defeating. Get out of it while there is still time.
You teach sinners Christ died for are still lost ! That denies Salvation by Grace !

Nanja

There is no grace in a god that predestinates billions to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam. Your Calvinist God is a mean cruel tyrant that cannot be trusted.

God's Grace is only for His Elect 2 Tim. 1:9.

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

How dare you, a mere created thing, question the Creator?

Rom. 9:20-23
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost, denying that Christ death alone saved them He died for, that is unbelief!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

You have chosen to believe the doctrine of demons. By your own free will you have rejected the Gospel and justification by faith and instead have chosen Calvinism. Unless you repent and call on Christ to save you, you will perish.

beloved57

You have chosen to believe the doctrine of demons. By your own free will you have rejected the Gospel and justification by faith and instead have chosen Calvinism. Unless you repent and call on Christ to save you, you will perish.

A demonic doctrine is one which teaches that sinners Christ shed His Blood for remain unredeemed !