Religious Subjectiveism and the Objective Gospel

Robert Pate

Banned
SUBJECTIVEISM: Relating to, proceeding from, or taking place within an individual's mind emotions, etc, opposed to objective. Originating from or influenced by one's personal interest, prejudices. Introspective.

OBJECTIVEISM: Free from personal feelings, opinions, prejudices, etc: unbiased. Pertaining to what is external to or independent of the mind; real: opposed to subjective.

All religion have one thing in common, they are all subjective. Satan is the instigator of religion. Even in the Garden with Eve he used his subjective appeal that caused Eve to sin.

"For God does know that in the day that you eat thereof, then your eyes will be opened and you shall be as god's, knowing good from evil" Genesis 3:5.

It was all about Eve. Nothing was said about the consequences of Eve's disobedience. Nothing was said about breaking God's law. Satan convinced Eve that God was withholding something from her that would make her like God, knowing good from evil. It was an appeal to the flesh.

Religion appeals to the flesh. The Catholic church is like going to Disney Land. There are so many rides that you can go on. There is nothing dull about Catholicism. Some of the Catholic Cathedrals are a magnificent work of art. I remember when Robert Schuler built his crystal cathedral in Garden Grove, California. People came from all over the world just to look at it. It was a magnificent work of art.

Calvinism is an appeal to the flesh. The first thing that comes out of the Calvinist mouth is "I have been predestinated" or "Before the foundation of the world, God choose me". Calvinism appeals to the flesh because it is about them. How nice to believe that before the foundation of the world God chose you to be saved, but why you? Did God see something in you that was worth saving? What made you that "special person?" The Pharisees also believed that they were God's special chosen ones. Jesus didn't think so, see Mathew the 23rd chapter.

Religion is about you, who is a sinner. Satan wants you to believe that by the works of the law (religion) that you can become pleasing to God. Religion is an attempt to rehabilitate man's fallen nature and make it pleasing to God. This is why Paul wrote,

"Therefore by the deeds of the law (religion) there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law (religion) is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

The words "Law" and "religion" mean the same thing. When one is doing their religion, they are doing the law. Religion or law does not justify. The only one that has the power to justify is Jesus Christ. Jesus justifies us by doing for us that which we cannot do for ourselves. God demands two things for the salvation of fallen man.

1. A life of perfect obedience according to his Holy Law.
2. A perfect atonement for man's sins and the sins of the whole world.

Jesus in our name and totally and completely outside of us (objectively) has met all of the demands of God's law, Matthew 5:18. That was not enough.

"For he (God) has made him (Jesus) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21.

What is our part in all of this? Our part is to believe and have faith in what Jesus has accomplished for us. We are called to subjectively embrace the objective Gospel of Jesus Christ.

beloved57

SUBJECTIVEISM: Relating to, proceeding from, or taking place within an individual's mind emotions, etc, opposed to objective. Originating from or influenced by one's personal interest, prejudices. Introspective.

OBJECTIVEISM: Free from personal feelings, opinions, prejudices, etc: unbiased. Pertaining to what is external to or independent of the mind; real: opposed to subjective.

All religion have one thing in common, they are all subjective. Satan is the instigator of religion. Even in the Garden with Eve he used his subjective appeal that caused Eve to sin.

"For God does know that in the day that you eat thereof, then your eyes will be opened and you shall be as god's, knowing good from evil" Genesis 3:5.

It was all about Eve. Nothing was said about the consequences of Eve's disobedience. Nothing was said about breaking God's law. Satan convinced Eve that God was withholding something from her that would make her like God, knowing good from evil. It was an appeal to the flesh.

Religion appeals to the flesh. The Catholic church is like going to Disney Land. There are so many rides that you can go on. There is nothing dull about Catholicism. Some of the Catholic Cathedrals are a magnificent work of art. I remember when Robert Schuler built his crystal cathedral in Garden Grove, California. People came from all over the world just to look at it. It was a magnificent work of art.

Calvinism is an appeal to the flesh. The first thing that comes out of the Calvinist mouth is "I have been predestinated" or "Before the foundation of the world, God choose me". Calvinism appeals to the flesh because it is about them. How nice to believe that before the foundation of the world God chose you to be saved, but why you? Did God see something in you that was worth saving? What made you that "special person?" The Pharisees also believed that they were God's special chosen ones. Jesus didn't think so, see Mathew the 23rd chapter.

Religion is about you, who is a sinner. Satan wants you to believe that by the works of the law (religion) that you can become pleasing to God. Religion is an attempt to rehabilitate man's fallen nature and make it pleasing to God. This is why Paul wrote,

"Therefore by the deeds of the law (religion) there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law (religion) is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

The words "Law" and "religion" mean the same thing. When one is doing their religion, they are doing the law. Religion or law does not justify. The only one that has the power to justify is Jesus Christ. Jesus justifies us by doing for us that which we cannot do for ourselves. God demands two things for the salvation of fallen man.

1. A life of perfect obedience according to his Holy Law.
2. A perfect atonement for man's sins and the sins of the whole world.

Jesus in our name and totally and completely outside of us (objectively) has met all of the demands of God's law, Matthew 5:18. That was not enough.

"For he (God) has made him (Jesus) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21.

What is our part in all of this? Our part is to believe and have faith in what Jesus has accomplished for us. We are called to subjectively embrace the objective Gospel of Jesus Christ.

All religions have this in common, they teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost ! Denying that His Blood saved them He died for !

Robert Pate

Banned
All religions have this in common, they teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost ! Denying that His Blood saved them He died for !

Your doctrine is in conflict with the word of God.

"For I came not to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47.

All of the sins of the world have been atoned for, 1 John 2:2.

glorydaz

Not yet? So you believe that sinners Christ died for have a possibility of being lost? Yes or No?

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

They do if they don't walk out that open cell door. Don't tell me you are still sitting in there hoping your name is on a magic scroll somewhere and you'll be suddenly transported out? The door is OPEN....believe it.

beloved57

They do if they don't walk out that open cell door. Don't tell me you are still sitting in there hoping your name is on a magic scroll somewhere and you'll be suddenly transported out? The door is OPEN....believe it.
Okay, then you don't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for, that is unbelief!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

beloved57

Oh, I didn't know you believe in universal salvation. That explains a lot.

I have numerous threads here that testify to what I believe. Now I know you don't believe that Christ's blood saved them it was shed for, and that's unbelief !

Robert Pate

Banned
I have numerous threads here that testify to what I believe. Now I know you don't believe that Christ's blood saved them it was shed for, and that's unbelief !

If you were predestinated to salvation before the foundation of the world. Then you don't need the blood of Christ. You try to mix Christianity with Calvinism. It doesn't mix.

beloved57

If you were predestinated to salvation before the foundation of the world. Then you don't need the blood of Christ. You try to mix Christianity with Calvinism. It doesn't mix.

See both you and glorydaz and other unbelievers don't believe Christ's Blood alone saved them He died for. You both believe that Sinners Christ died for are still lost, don't you believe that ?

Robert Pate

Banned
See both you and glorydaz and other unbelievers don't believe Christ's Blood alone saved them He died for. You both believe that Sinners Christ died for are still lost, don't you believe that ?

You are in serious trouble. You either can't read or you don't believe God's word.

The Bible says very clearly that Jesus died for the sins of the WHOLE world, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14, John 12:47, John 3:16, plus many others.

beloved57

You are in serious trouble. You either can't read or you don't believe God's word.

The Bible says very clearly that Jesus died for the sins of the WHOLE world, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14, John 12:47, John 3:16, plus many others.

Its antichrist to teach that sinners Christ died for remain lost. It says His death had no saving power !