Reconciliation Scriptures Refutes Calvinism

Robert Pate

Banned
If God was in Christ reconciling us and the world unto himself then why would anyone need to be predestinated?

"And all things are of God, who has reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ and has given unto us the ministry of reconciliation. To wit that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us the word of reconciliation" 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. The word and ministry of reconciliation is the Gospel.

I have yet to hear from a Calvinist as to how the Gospel of reconciliation fits in with the doctrine of predestination. It is two opposing doctrines. If you accept the fact that you have been reconciled to God by Jesus Christ then there is no need for anyone to be predestinated.

Everyone has been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ. "And you that were sometimes alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now has he reconciled" Colossians 1:21. No one is left out. God has reconciled all sinners unto himself by Jesus Christ.

God is at peace with the world because of the doing and the dying of Jesus, "And having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile ALL THINGS unto himself; by him , I say, whether there be thing in the earth or things in heaven" Colossians 1:20.

God now sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. Salvation has been provided for all of humanity, not for just "Some Certain Persons" but for the whole world. Now it is possible for everyone to be saved, even those who do nothing more than call upon the name of the Lord, Romans 10:13.

Reconciliation is a two way street. God has extended his hand of forgiveness to all who will receive it. We receive his hand of reconciliation by accepting and believing in his Son Jesus Christ, who is the one that has reconciled us to God. To reject God's offer of reconciliation that has been provided by Jesus Christ is to reject God's Son and God's offer to be reconciled unto him.

Robert Pate

Banned
God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. As far as God is concerned Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, Colossians 2:15 and now sits at the right hand of God as the "King of Kings and the Lord of Lords". If you want to be saved you will have to be found "In Christ". To be found in Christ means that you are trusting in His righteousness and in His atonement for your sins. We are saved by His merits and not our own. Jesus as God's new Adam has reconciled us to God because our humanity is in him. When Jesus lived we lived in him. When Jesus died, we died in him. When Jesus ascended into heaven we ascended with him, Ephesians 2:6. We are "In Christ" and Christ is in heaven, Colossians 3:3.

Our salvation is secure because our salvation is in Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
Calvinist are avoiding this thread like it is the plague.

The Gospel of reconciliation refutes Calvinism and not only Calvinism but all religions.

If we have been reconciled to God by Jesus Christ then ALL religions are worthless. Isn't the purpose of religion to some how reconcile yourself to God by what you are or by what you have become.

Calvinist do not believe they have been reconciled to God by Jesus Christ. They want to believe that God declared them justified and saved before the foundation of the world, no Jesus Christ needed. Not only is this doctrine anti-Gospel it is also anti-Christ.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Not true. Calvinists are just tired of your spam.

Calvinists do not believe they have been reconciled to God by Jesus Christ.

Not true.

They want to believe that God declared them justified and saved before the foundation of the world, no Jesus Christ needed. Not only is this doctrine anti-Gospel it is also anti-Christ.

Not true. This is the view of B57, which is not part of the confessional Reformed view.

God decreed the reconciliation of His elect before creation, but sent the Son in the fullness of time, to manifest and perform that Covenant.

fishrovmen

The Gospel of reconciliation refutes Calvinism and not only Calvinism but all religions.

If we have been reconciled to God by Jesus Christ then ALL religions are worthless. Isn't the purpose of religion to some how reconcile yourself to God by what you are or by what you have become.

Calvinist do not believe they have been reconciled to God by Jesus Christ. They want to believe that God declared them justified and saved before the foundation of the world, no Jesus Christ needed. Not only is this doctrine anti-Gospel it is also anti-Christ.

No matter how many times you are corrected and shown to be a liar, you still repeat the same stuff. Why would anyone want to reply?

Robert Pate

Banned
Not true. Calvinists are just tired of your spam.

Not true.

Not true. This is the view of B57, which is not part of the confessional Reformed view.

God decreed the reconciliation of His elect before creation, but sent the Son in the fullness of time, to manifest and perform that Covenant.

How blind can you be.

The scripture plainly says that, "God was in Christ reconciling us and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ" 2 Corinthians 5:19. Why is it that you cant believe God's word, but you can believe the words of a heretic.

It is almost like you are determined to deny God's word and throw in with the devil.

Robert Pate

Banned
No matter how many times you are corrected and shown to be a liar, you still repeat the same stuff. Why would anyone want to reply?

You don't want to reply because you cannot answer the question.

Here it is again.

If God has reconciled us and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ why would anyone need to be predestinated? 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

beloved57

If God was in Christ reconciling us and the world unto himself then why would anyone need to be predestinated?

"And all things are of God, who has reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ and has given unto us the ministry of reconciliation. To wit that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us the word of reconciliation" 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. The word and ministry of reconciliation is the Gospel.

I have yet to hear from a Calvinist as to how the Gospel of reconciliation fits in with the doctrine of predestination. It is two opposing doctrines. If you accept the fact that you have been reconciled to God by Jesus Christ then there is no need for anyone to be predestinated.

Everyone has been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ. "And you that were sometimes alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now has he reconciled" Colossians 1:21. No one is left out. God has reconciled all sinners unto himself by Jesus Christ.

God is at peace with the world because of the doing and the dying of Jesus, "And having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile ALL THINGS unto himself; by him , I say, whether there be thing in the earth or things in heaven" Colossians 1:20.

God now sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. Salvation has been provided for all of humanity, not for just "Some Certain Persons" but for the whole world. Now it is possible for everyone to be saved, even those who do nothing more than call upon the name of the Lord, Romans 10:13.

Reconciliation is a two way street. God has extended his hand of forgiveness to all who will receive it. We receive his hand of reconciliation by accepting and believing in his Son Jesus Christ, who is the one that has reconciled us to God. To reject God's offer of reconciliation that has been provided by Jesus Christ is to reject God's Son and God's offer to be reconciled unto him.

You dont believe or understand not one of those scriptures you quoted. Remember you teach salvation by works, by what a person does, which nullifies the Cross of Christ !

Robert Pate

Banned
You dont believe or understand not one of those scriptures you quoted. Remember you teach salvation by works, by what a person does, which nullifies the Cross of Christ !

You can't answer the question either.

If God has ALREADY reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ then why does anyone need to be predestinated?

beloved57

You can't answer the question either.

If God has ALREADY reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ then why does anyone need to be predestinated?
You are a unbeliever, who believes in salvation by works.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned

You can't answer the question because you don't have the truth.

You have been fed a pack of lies by a heretic.

Robert Pate

Banned
No need to answer any questions, just tell you that you are a unbeliever.

This is a Forum. I asked you a simple question.

If God has reconciled us and the world unto himself then why does anyone need to be predestinated?

If you can't answer the question you should say so.

beloved57

This is a Forum. I asked you a simple question.

If God has reconciled us and the world unto himself then why does anyone need to be predestinated?

If you can't answer the question you should say so.

I have answered that question a million times before, I have about 10 to 20 posts and threads on 2 Cor 5:18-20, you dont believe ! You quote scripture that you dont believe or understand, it just increases your damnation !

Robert Pate

Banned
I have answered that question a million times before, I have about 10 to 20 posts and threads on 2 Cor 5:18-20, you dont believe ! You quote scripture that you dont believe or understand, it just increases your damnation !

You have never answered 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. You have no answer for it because it refutes what you believe.

All that you can do is make accusations about what I believe.

I know what and in whom I believe. I have been studying it for over 45 years.

beloved57

You have never answered 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. You have no answer for it because it refutes what you believe.

All that you can do is make accusations about what I believe.

I know what and in whom I believe. I have been studying it for over 45 years.
I have answered it a bunch of times, so has Nanja, and you have ignored it, that is on you.

Robert Pate

Banned
I have answered it a bunch of times, so has Nanja, and you have ignored it, that is on you.

No you haven't.

You can't because it refutes your phony religion.

If God has reconciled us and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, then why would anyone need to be predestinated? 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

I will answer for you, THEY DON'T.