Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

beloved57

That is a comment not found in scripture.
The principal is, in Rom 9, God hated Esau and Loved Jacob before they were born and had done good evil Rom 9:11-13! His hatred of Esau wasn't based upon anything he did or didn't do, because he was hated before he had a being.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

beloved57

The understanding is there in scripture using words a baby could grasp. Try Romans 1:28 KJV again and yet again, until it sinks in, . . . for the first time.
Those in Rom 1:28, are them Christ never died for, because they are under Gods Wrath Rom 1:18ff. Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10 so they can't be under God's wrath, sorry!

Rosenritter

The principal is, in Rom 9, God hated Esau and Loved Jacob before they were born and had done good evil Rom 9:11-13! His hatred of Esau wasn't based upon anything he did or didn't do, because he was hated before he had a being.

Your comment is not found in scripture that Esau is bound to eternal destruction.

Rosenritter

Those in Rom 1:28, are them Christ never died for, because they are under Gods Wrath Rom 1:18ff. Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10 so they can't be under God's wrath, sorry!

Your comment is against scripture and insults the sacrifice of Christ. Jesus died for the sins of the world.

Rosenritter

You just don't believe the scripture! Neither do you believe in Christ, not the one I believe in.

You speak against scripture. World, it says. Christ's sacrifice was for all.

2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

beloved57

You speak against scripture. World, it says. Christ's sacrifice was for all.

2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
You don't believe scripture.

Cross Reference

You just don't believe the scripture! Neither do you believe in Christ, not the one I believe in.

Bs57, I believe you are a Satanic plant. Certainly you don't own 2 oars. I believe there is sufficient scripture to support my discernment.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Your comment is not found in scripture that Esau is bound to eternal destruction.

Genesis 36:1
Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom.

Ezekiel 25:14
And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.

Isaiah 34:9
And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.

10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.

REV 19

3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

Rosenritter

Genesis 36:1
Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom.

Ezekiel 25:14
And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.

Isaiah 34:9
And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.

10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.

REV 19

3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
You do realize that the land of Edom is not the person of Esau, and those passages are unrelated to Revelation?

Rosenritter

Outer flesh personality of......

They're related. :think:

Isaiah 34 concerns a land called Idumea (Edom),
and Revelation 19 concerns a city called "Babylon."

Edom is a land, which is destroyed, and burnt up, until it is inhabited by nothing but wilderness animals. The Revelation 19 Babylon is a coastal city that is struck down before Christ's coming. Those are two different animals.

Cross Reference

Isaiah 34 concerns a land called Idumea (Edom),
and Revelation 19 concerns a city called "Babylon."

Edom is a land, which is destroyed, and burnt up, until it is inhabited by nothing but wilderness animals. The Revelation 19 Babylon is a coastal city that is struck down before Christ's coming. Those are two different animals.
Try believing Rev 17 and 18 is the whole of the USA and how close we are to its destruction.