Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Sonnet

This is easy.

We will start in the OT and work forward. This is how we will exonerate the Love of The Lion of Judah, though the Ark of the Covenant should never need to be "adjusted".

In other words, when people tamper with God's character, it means they have touched the sacred ark of the covenant. They have put it on a cart, when it should have been supported by its prescribed rods as God commanded.

First Questions for you. Everything here is directly in reference to God. We are approaching scripture from Jesus saying; "these are the very scriptures that testify about Me."

As far as free will or tyranny is concerned, what does the presence of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the garden of Eden implicate about God's leadership and stance on the importance of providing choice/free will to humanity?

One of God's elected Angels betrayed God and mankind in the garden of Eden. Again, what does this implicate about God's stance on free will verses tyranny, in regards to His leadership and Creative gifts to all creation?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

The Eden Fall story is baffling and reads like a fairy-tale...but I will try to answer your question.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Truer words were never spoken by you.

Can we not apply that thought to the condition of the contemporary church, on both sides of the aisle,? Though very godly they are without God. They have really never taken Jesus off the cross. They keep him on it so His blood will continually drip all over their sins.

I'm speaking of the God I serve. I know nothing of the god u believe in

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Show one (1) verse of scripture that speaks of God loving ALL of mankind?

Cross reference,

It is because of these quotes that I am choosing to specifically engage Sonnet alone for a time. You are welcome to follow my train of thought and Sonnets as well, but because you have now questioned God's character of Love, and because you do not answer people with a gentle spirit, I am not going to engage your questions for a time.

Sonnet knows what antinomianism is, because His belief in the Loving character of God causes people to challenge people such as himself, that he is promoting sin, by calling God an All Loving God.

He does not promote carnal evil, and I do not either. He must be familiar with this concept, because as Paul was attacked by the Jews for knowing and teaching how Jesus is our sole righteousness, and none of our carnal deeds matter in the scope of salvation, so is He attacked for understanding and teaching such matters.

The issue here, is that a person who understands that we have no part in our salvation, but God's Love, alone, is the provision that brings us home; is a person that no longer serves God out of fear and false, religious loyalty.

A person of such an understanding of God and His absolute Love, extends that Love to humanity and themselves, in a way that exceeds the righteousness of the Pharisees. The spiritual walk yields a total overhaul, from the inside out, of that persons entire being. They will be mistaken as a person who promotes sin, when they are heard speaking. This is because carnal walkers, do not realize how faith, hope and Love, yield superior behavioral changes in a human being, through the work of the Spirit of Christ, that indwells them.

Now, does this mean that they will be free of sin before glory to glory? Absolutely not!

To quote a great apologist; "Oh what a wretched man am I. I am the chief of all sinners."

Paul continually breaks down the system of religious human obedience and references God's Love. He then implores people to stay yoked to the Love of God and the Love of God, through them, towards all humanity. Paul explains that this yields glorious fruits of the Spirit, that set a person apart from the world that does not or understand Love. He then brags on God's work by pointing out how the community response of those that follow Jesus's teachings (Paul only amplifies them) testify of the spiritual hands of the Spirit of Christ within them, that molds them to be unlike people that harbor hate, division, pride, jealousy and the like.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

NO. We will start by you answering my request of you. Show one verse or admit you are wrong. Then we will proceed on that premise when examining other issues, OK?

Does it matter? Answer my request.

I was suspecting that you were headed this direction.

I have answered your demeanor here. [emoji118]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The Eden Fall story is baffling and reads like a fairy-tale...but I will try to answer your question.

Thank you.

It is indeed, a complex structure, but it contains everything we need to know about God. It is a firm foundation.

Thank you, in advance, for answering the questions here. [emoji118]

Rosenritter

And “themselves” become reprobate and without remedy.

Please explain the conclusion to the matter when, for a reprobate to be relieved of his condition, it would require someone higher than God to perform it; to influence his life to the point he would even "desire" it. They are indeed, without remedy, aren’t they?

Read also Heb 6:4-6 KJV in that light.

OMT:

If they belong to the reprobate group, there is no remedy. Ergo, they would not cry out to God, even as Esau cried out for God to repent and God could not.

A little more:

Does that change anything in the condemning absoluteness of it all?

In which case, "God gave them over"!

Indeed, it does. Just as I reiterated.
Your entire proof requires that one first accept the Calvinist premise which I already reject. Since you are attempting to prove the Calvinist interpretation by assuming Calvinism to begin with the logic is circular.

If that passage were indeed "clear" in the way you claimed it would stand alone without requiring Calvinist assumptions to form your interpretation.

Rosenritter

rose

Yes My God did. He created some people as vessels of wrath and fits them for destruction Rom 9

Prov 16:4

The Lord hath made all things for himself:
yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
Yet the same Bible says that he is willing for all men to be saved. The wicked may be created for the day of evil, but if God is willing that they be saved then "wicked" must have the option for change.

Rosenritter

you don't believe in the biblical source Calvin uses.

you dont want us to believe at all.

13873212_1038153482904461_2632820715804675792_n.jpg
Straw man there.

Rosenritter

Show one (1) verse of scripture that speaks of God loving ALL of mankind?
John 3:16-17 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. [17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Sonnet

This is easy.

We will start in the OT and work forward. This is how we will exonerate the Love of The Lion of Judah, though the Ark of the Covenant should never need to be "adjusted".

In other words, when people tamper with God's character, it means they have touched the sacred ark of the covenant. They have put it on a cart, when it should have been supported by its prescribed rods as God commanded.

First Questions for you. Everything here is directly in reference to God. We are approaching scripture from Jesus saying; "these are the very scriptures that testify about Me."

As far as free will or tyranny is concerned, what does the presence of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the garden of Eden implicate about God's leadership and stance on the importance of providing choice/free will to humanity?

One of God's elected Angels betrayed God and mankind in the garden of Eden. Again, what does this implicate about God's stance on free will verses tyranny, in regards to His leadership and Creative gifts to all creation?

It's always seemed to me that Adam and Eve are presented with two opposing assertions regarding the said tree - almost as if Satan is the sine qua non for true free will...a binary opposite of God that has equal access and influence over mankind.

How much Adam and Eve knew absolutely regarding God and Satan is difficult to discern.

beloved57

Yet the same Bible says that he is willing for all men to be saved. The wicked may be created for the day of evil, but if God is willing that they be saved then "wicked" must have the option for change.
U don't believe the bible

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
It's always seemed to me that Adam and Eve are presented with two opposing assertions regarding the said tree - almost as if Satan is the sine qua non for true free will...a binary opposite of God that has equal access and influence over mankind.

How much Adam and Eve knew absolutely regarding God and Satan is difficult to discern.

You have struck at the heart of the matter!

Absolutely!

With this knowledge, we now go forward with the obvious assertion that God is all knowing. Is this your stance?

Cross Reference

Cross reference,

It is because of these quotes that I am choosing to specifically engage Sonnet alone for a time. You are welcome to follow my train of thought and Sonnets as well, but because you have now questioned God's character of Love, and because you do not answer people with a gentle spirit, I am not going to engage your questions for a time.

It is unfortunate, isn't it, that your understanding or lack of, whatever it is, can't be more accommodating. . Too bad for me.

Cross Reference

Your entire proof requires that one first accept the Calvinist premise which I already reject. Since you are attempting to prove the Calvinist interpretation by assuming Calvinism to begin with the logic is circular.

If that passage were indeed "clear" in the way you claimed it would stand alone without requiring Calvinist assumptions to form your interpretation.

Me! a Calvinist? You got the wrong guy.