Real Science Radio: Bill Jack is Back, Now at DU Debating Evolution

Granite

Hall of Fame
Apparently, low budget issues got them a low-resolution knock-off of the real thing.

One way teachers catch cheating is just this way. Shared features might indicate convergence, but shared errors indicate common descent.

IDers and creationists both have a real love-hate relationship with actual scholarship and science: On one hand they deride science when and if it suits them (i.e., most of the time) but they do seem to crave legitimacy and acceptance. So they get "degrees" from diploma mills and set up their "academies" and "museums," all the while sneering at actual scientists and real, accurate work.

everready

Evolution Fraud and Myths

Evolution Fraud and Myths

Apparently, low budget issues got them a low-resolution knock-off of the real thing.

One way teachers catch cheating is just this way. Shared features might indicate convergence, but shared errors indicate common descent.

This is old stuff for IDers; a photo of what was claimed to be the DI laboratory, turned out to be their "lab director" copied into a stock photo of a real lab.
http://pandasthumb.org/archives/2012/12/the-disco-tutes-1.html

Is this whats called the pot calling the kettle black?

Human Ancestor Fraud - Creationist Links

A Human Ancestor Fraud
Deceptive Fossil Interpretations of Evolutionists from the Muslim online book Evolution Deceit
Features of Piltdown Skull "Deliberate Fakes"
Human Evolution - Frauds and Mistakes
Lucy's Fraudulent Fame
Orce man hominid fraud
Piltdown man fraud
The Ape-men fallacy by Malcolm Bowden (Review of book - Ape-men: Fact or Fallacy?)
The Face that Demonstrates the Farce of Evolution The following is a transcript of The Apemen Frauds portion of the audio tape.
The Piltdown Man Fraud by Monty White
The Story of the Piltdown Man by the Creation-Evolution Encyclopedia
The Yale DNA Hybridization Scandal - A UC Berkely professor reports on the intentional alteration of hybridization data which was used to support the theory that humans are more closely related to chimpanzees.

http://nwcreation.net/evolutionfraud.html

everready

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The scientific community remains skeptical and commentators note that no publications containing results which support intelligent design have yet appeared.[3][25][26] Reason magazine compared the research efforts at the Biologic Institute to those of "Big Tobacco"[27] and the 2006 New Scientist editorial noted that this sort of research is similar to the agenda-driven research of the tobacco and oil industries.[20] University of Minnesota biology professor PZ Myers likens the Biologic Institute's research program to cargo cults, with "Intelligent Design creationists pretend[ing] that they're doing science."[28] Intelligent design supporters and other creationists disagree.[21][29]

Gauger reported on her work at the Wistar Retrospective Symposium held from June 3 through June 7, 2007 in Boston, Massachusetts. As reported by Daniel Brooks, "...she discussed “leaky growth,” in microbial colonies at high densities, leading to horizontal transfer of genetic information, and announced that under such conditions she had actually found a novel variant that seemed to lead to enhanced colony growth. Gunther Wagner said, “So, a beneficial mutation happened right in your lab?” at which point the moderator halted questioning."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biologic_Institute

:noid:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Is this whats called the pot calling the kettle black?

Human Ancestor Fraud - Creationist Links

A Human Ancestor Fraud
Deceptive Fossil Interpretations of Evolutionists from the Muslim online book Evolution Deceit
Features of Piltdown Skull "Deliberate Fakes"
Human Evolution - Frauds and Mistakes
Lucy's Fraudulent Fame
Orce man hominid fraud
Piltdown man fraud
The Ape-men fallacy by Malcolm Bowden (Review of book - Ape-men: Fact or Fallacy?)
The Face that Demonstrates the Farce of Evolution The following is a transcript of The Apemen Frauds portion of the audio tape.
The Piltdown Man Fraud by Monty White
The Story of the Piltdown Man by the Creation-Evolution Encyclopedia
The Yale DNA Hybridization Scandal - A UC Berkely professor reports on the intentional alteration of hybridization data which was used to support the theory that humans are more closely related to chimpanzees.

everready

Pick one that you think might stand up to inspection, and we'll talk about it. And we can continue as long as you like.

Shotgunning unsupported claims of fraud looks dishonest. Let's see what you've got.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Apparently, low budget issues got them a low-resolution knock-off of the real thing.One way teachers catch cheating is just this way. Shared features might indicate convergence, but shared errors indicate common descent.This is old stuff for IDers; a photo of what was claimed to be the DI laboratory, turned out to be their "lab director" copied into a stock photo of a real lab.[url]http://panda sthumb .org/archives/2012/12/t he-disco-tutes-1 .html[/url][/QUOTE][QUOTE="Granite, post: 0"]IDers and creationists both have a real love-hate relationship with actual scholarship and science: On one hand they deride science when and if it suits them (i.e., most of the time) but they do seem to crave legitimacy and acceptance. So they get "degrees" from diploma mills and set up their "academies" and "museums," all the while sneering at actual scientists and real, accurate work.[/QUOTE][QUOTE="The Barbarian, post: 0"][color=brown]The scientific community remains skeptical and commentators note that no publications containing results which support intelligent design have yet appeared.[3][25][26] Reason magazine compared the research efforts at the Biologic Institute to those of "Big Tobacco"[27] and the 2006 New Scientist editorial noted that this sort of research is similar to the agenda-driven research of the tobacco and oil industries.[20] University of Minnesota biology professor PZ Myers likens the Biologic Institute's research program to cargo cults, with "Intelligent Design creationists pretend[ing] that they're doing science."[28] Intelligent design supporters and other creationists disagree.[21][29]Gauger reported on her work at the Wistar Retrospective Symposium held from June 3 through June 7, 2007 in Boston, Massachusetts. As reported by Daniel Brooks, "...she discussed “leaky growth,” in microbial colonies at high densities, leading to horizontal transfer of genetic information, and announced that under such conditions she had actually found a novel variant that seemed to lead to enhanced colony growth. Gunther Wagner said, “So, a beneficial mutation happened right in your lab?” at which point the moderator halted questioning."[/color][url]htt p://en.m.wi kipedia.org/wiki/B iologic_Institute[/url ]:noid:[/QUOTE][QUOTE="The Barbarian, post: 0"]Pick one that you think might stand up to inspection, and we'll talk about it. And we can continue as long as you like.Shotgunning unsupported claims of fraud looks dishonest. Let's see what you've got.
Evolutionists love a discussion that leads away from the evidence.

everready

Pick one that you think might stand up to inspection, and we'll talk about it. And we can continue as long as you like.

Shotgunning unsupported claims of fraud looks dishonest. Let's see what you've got.

Since it seems you've taken on the role of judge jury and executioner lets see what the word of God has to say about that.

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Just a friendly reminder Barbarian.

everready

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Stipe is disturbed by a creationist being called on to provide evidence. He knows that awful feeling, doesn't he?

I see ever ready is making excuses why he can't support his accusations. Nothing new there, either.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stipe is disturbed by a creationist being called on to provide evidence. He knows that awful feeling, doesn't he? I see ever ready is making excuses why he can't support his accusations. Nothing new there, either. Read the evidence on the previous page, and try to deal with it honestly.

Evolutionists love it when the discussion leads away from the evidence.

everready

Stipe is disturbed by a creationist being called on to provide evidence. He knows that awful feeling, doesn't he?

I see ever ready is making excuses why he can't support his accusations. Nothing new there, either.

John 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

40 And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?

So you have to ask yourself are you blind also?

everready

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
So you're throwing random Bible verses at me because you have no evidence for those accusations?

No one is surprised by that.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
So, you've declined to support your accusations, because Jesus was criticized by the Pharisees?

If they didn't support their accusations, then you don't feel compelled to do so, either?

Pharisees never really change, I guess. We'll just note that you didn't support any of it, and go from there.

everready

So, you've declined to support your accusations, because Jesus was criticized by the Pharisees?

If they didn't support their accusations, then you don't feel compelled to do so, either?

Pharisees never really change, I guess. We'll just note that you didn't support any of it, and go from there.

Most of your time here is spent accusing others to further your beliefs, deception and lies seem to be something your quite familiar with, and for somebody that lives in a glass house you shouldn't be throwing stones is all, thus the friendly reminder.

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

everready

Kind of reminds me of this story.

Luke 18:10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Everready, explaining his idea of the OP:
Events surrounding the second coming of Jesus Christ.

That explains all the random Bible verses.

We were talking about how the IDers put together a low-quality plagiarized version of the Harvard U video.

everready

Everready, explaining his idea of the OP:
Events surrounding the second coming of Jesus Christ.

That explains all the random Bible verses.

We were talking about how the IDers put together a low-quality plagiarized version of the Harvard U video.

Those verses were for you and your accusatory mind set, the subject is about.

Real Science Radio: Bill Jack is Back, Now at DU Debating Evolution.

If on the other hand if you wanted to start a thread about evolution fraud and myths, you could accuse to your hearts content

everready