Real Science Friday: Darwin's Racists Author on BEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Oh, and now that Johnny's little rants are out of the way...

Is there any commentary re: the strangeness of racism in the Scopes Trial juxtaposed with the Christian support for eugenics of the same period?

icilian fenner

That is because the theory is proven to be absoulutely wrong. And as a result, the theory was modified to a place where it can't be proven or disproven. It went from a ladder to a tree. That way you can say how two different complex organisms are similar to a simple organism and say that both complex organisms came from the same simple one.

It is completely falsifiable. As the tired saying goes, bunny fossils in the precambrian. I'm flabbergasted that people still don't understand a concept so simple.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Every single time a Christian brags about the money they may or may not have I just think of the whole "don't store riches on earth" bit. But like most of what Jesus actually said, Christians tend to ignore that.

Flipper

My contributions in the leadership of very large projects now benefit lots of people around the world and have made me lots of dough. I live in a gigantic house which we bought to host family and friends.

Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God!

This post helped me to figure out who you are and what you do, "John". Clearly, you're obviously Benny Hinn. Or, possibly, Jan Crouch.

John Ladder

Every single time a Christian brags about the money they may or may not have I just think of the whole "don't store riches on earth" bit. But like most of what Jesus actually said, Christians tend to ignore that.

And you ignore many truths that you don't like.

Why do you write concerning things of which you know precious little?

Why do you speak the name of Jesus, when you are not worthy to do so?

You don't understand the teaching of Jesus, since you deny the existence of God--the One Who is manifestly evident. Since you take up this imbecilic position, it is absurd for you to make any comment concerning biblical teachings.

A Christian has at least one thing in which to boast. But the atheist has nothing. He has no legitimate value theory, no legitimate rights, and no intrinsic worth. He is a vapor. Here today. Gone tomorrow.

Granite

Hall of Fame
And you ignore many truths that you don't like.

Why do you write concerning things of which you know precious little?

Why do you speak the name of Jesus, when you are not worthy to do so?

You don't understand the teaching of Jesus, since you deny the existence of God--the One Who is manifestly evident. Since you take up this imbecilic position, it is absurd for you to make any comment concerning biblical teachings.

A Christian has at least one thing in which to boast. But the atheist has nothing. He has no legitimate value theory, no legitimate rights, and no intrinsic worth. He is a vapor. Here today. Gone tomorrow.

:yawn:

John Ladder

There's no need to remind us of the foul stench wafting over from your camp. :vomit:

Isaiah 34:8-10 -- For the LORD has a day of vengeance, A year of recompense for the cause of Zion. and its streams shall be turned into pitch, and its loose earth into brimstone, and its land shall become burning pitch. It shall not be quenched night or day; Its smoke shall go up forever; from generation to generation it shall be desolate; None shall pass through it forever and ever.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I only read that one post to mock you, John. Whatever you wrote next was basically you just talking to yourself. Doesn't make you any less of a braggart and a flake, but I know that from what I've read of yours already.

Carry on.:loser:

John Ladder

Mock away.

But your mockery has no effect, since you rest on the very bottom of humanity. There are some murderers who are better than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.