Rapture.. Are You Ready

journey

I personally believe in a Pre-Tribulation Rapture, realizing that some disagree. I know for sure that it hasn't happened yet, just like the Second Coming of Christ hasn't happened yet. Further, the Rapture happening is a Bible Fact, not just an opinion. It is Bible Prophecy yet to be fulfilled.

I suspect I will die before the Rapture. But God has surprised me before with life. I never expected to live this long, so I have to be ready whenever God decides it's time for me to go.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is no such thing as the "rapture"

Only Dispensationalists believe in it.

There is no such thing as Preterism, "no physical resurrection/redemption,"no law," "the Lord Jesus Christ is not a man today," "everyone is saved," .....................as you assert. Only you believe in it it.

So there, loser Craigie.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is no such thing as the "rapture"

Only Dispensationalists believe in it.

Craigie lied, again. Many who do not take a dispensational approach to interpreting the book, believe in the rapture.

Drinking a bit early today, aren't you, Craigie?

And learn how to use the quote tags, and spell, punk.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Craigie lied, again. Many who do not take a dispensational approach to interpreting the book, believe in the rapture.

There was no such thing as a "rapture" before John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism.

john w

Hall of Fame
There was no such thing as a "rapture" before John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism.

You just lied again. Want to see your most recent lie, sweetie?

Craigie, once again, asserts that the earth is flat, and "God the Father" should not be referred to as such.

john w

Hall of Fame

There was no such thing, as your "Craigie doctrine," before you invented it. Therefore, all that you "teach" on TOL is false.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

The dead in Christ shall rise first then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the cloud.

No more church on earth.....

john w

Hall of Fame

There is no such thing as Preterism, "no physical resurrection/redemption,"no law," "the Lord Jesus Christ is not a man today," "everyone is saved," .....................as you assert. Only you believe in it it.

So there, loser Craigie.

Want me to show TOL that you just spammed another big, fat, satanic lie, fat man, by your own words?

No, you don't, do you sweetie?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The dead in Christ shall rise first

Already happened

then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the cloud.

When you die, you will be go up to Heaven to be together with all believers since the beginning of time who have died before you do, and you will be with the Lord Jesus Christ, and those believers.

No more church on earth.....

The Kingdom of God is not of this planet earth.

OCTOBER23

ALGIE said,

I Need Help.. is Rapture before, Mid or after the seven years Tribulation.. Thanks..
--------------------------------
YOU SURE DO

Just go to YOUTUBE and type it in.

Oh by the way , It is MID-TRIB just before Satan is cast down in Rev 12.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Such a thing only exists in the beliefs of a small minority of Christians world wide... and is totally based on ones eschatology.

Personally, I believe everything in the Bible was fulfilled in AD70... the second coming already happened.

:up:

Correct !

john w

Hall of Fame
Already happened

When you die, you will be go up to Heaven to be together with all believers since the beginning of time who have died before you do, and you will be with the Lord Jesus Christ, and those believers.

He once again satanically denies the resurrection , which, by definition, is physical, and the redemption of the body, again, which by definition, is physical.

Satanic. No one taught that before he did, and he cannot name one man that did, or woman, that did.

OCTOBER23

JOHN W.

What do you believe happens upon or after death of a person ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:

and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Already happened

As directly opposed to "then we who are alive and remain will be CAUGHT UP together with them to meet the Lord in the clouds"

And directly opposed to "we shall not all die but we shall all be changed in the twinking of an eye"

And directly opposed to "we do not know what He will look like when He appears but we will be like Him"