Racism in America

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's heartwarming, Connie. A racist would just call them "JBs."

Ah yes, political correctness strikes once again.

It's not you liberals who keep Black Americans enslaved by your godless secular humanist policies who are the real racists, it's those who have made a off colored remark about Black thugs that really are.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
As I pointed out above, I can't relate to the term "white community".

Do you believe that people whose skin color happens to be white should segregate themselves from people of other races and start their own "community"?

No one should make decisions based on skin color.
No one should bully, coerce or legislate personal behavior which is not harmful to others or the environment.
If people wish to band together and do not harm others by so doing, then, so be it.
I am a party of one and mainly concerned with my own extended family, my church and the well being of my neighborhood.

Somewhere in that post I must have missed your answer to my question:

Do you believe that people whose skin color happens to be white should segregate themselves from people of other races and start their own "community"?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:

Actually, for most people, that's not considered a politically correct term, Connie. In fact, decent people think it's objectionable.

It's not you liberals who keep Black Americans enslaved by your godless secular humanist policies who are the real racists

Well, you know how us godless atheistic Catholic libertarian liberal secular humanist (did I miss anything, Connie?) barbarians are.

it's those who have made a off colored remark about Black thugs that really are.

Color seems to be a constant concern for you. A "black thug" is just a thug. And yes, I know some blacks who cite people like you as evidence that whites are all racists.

Spare us the backpedaling on how liberal you are to attend a church where they actually let black people in. Your behavior is much more telling than your smarmy attempts to appear respectable.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Barbarian observes:

Actually, for most people, that's not considered a politically correct term, Connie. In fact, decent people think it's objectionable.

aCultureWarrior observes:

Bring forth some "decent people" and we can have a conversation about what is really "objectionable" when it comes to race relations.

BTW: Save your little pet names for your cross dressing friends; I'm a male.

It's not you liberals who keep Black Americans enslaved by your godless secular humanist policies who are the real racists

Well, you know how us godless atheistic Catholic libertarian liberal secular humanist (did I miss anything, Connie?) barbarians are.

Since you mentioned it, you did miss something:

This post:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4358016&postcount=11

klan.jpg

and this one (for starts) :

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4360960&postcount=89

naacp-logo.jpg

aCultureWarrior observes that The Barbarian's silence on real racism is...

deafening.

it's those who have made a off colored remark about Black thugs that really are.

Color seems to be a constant concern for you. A "black thug" is just a thug. And yes, I know some blacks who cite people like you as evidence that whites are all racists.

You white guilt-ridden liberals worked hard to keep Black American's enslaved; it would be an injustice to you if I referred to them as "Thugs from Mars".

Spare us the backpedaling on how liberal you are to attend a church where they actually let black people in. Your behavior is much more telling than your smarmy attempts to appear respectable

At least I attend a church. The last time I checked, the Catholic Church doesn't promote homosexuality and incest, two things that a "godless atheistic Catholic libertarian liberal secular humanist" doesn't blink an eye at promoting.

Speak of homosexuality:

"A" is also for AIDS.

Back later with how the barbarian and his white guilt ridden liberals turn a blind eye to the disproportionate amount of HIV/AIDS that is running rampant inside the Black Community.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Bring forth some "decent people" and we can have a conversation about what is really "objectionable" when it comes to race relations.

I guess the first step is for you to man up and tell us what "JB" actually means. I don't guess we should hold our breath for that.

Connie observes:
BTW: Save your little pet names for your cross dressing friends; I'm a male.

I'm aware that transvestites and homosexuals are not the same.
Connie writes:

Barbarian chucklesZ:

perhaps you can tell us in a 3rd if "Black lives matter" so much, why aren't you liberals protesting outside of "Klanned Parenthood" clinics where the slaughter of black unborn babies disproportionately take place?

I do that. It's not an easy thing for me. I'm a private person. But it works. So I do it. Electing republicans is worthless. Changing minds and hearts works. And we're winning. You're on the sideline whining about it.

Connie excuses racist rants:

Barbarian observes:

You white guilt-ridden liberals

You seem obsessed with guilt. I can understand why you desperately want to put it off on everyone else.

worked hard to keep Black American's enslaved; it would be an injustice to you if I referred to them as "Thugs from Mars".

Not much chance of that. You don't hate and fear Martians.

Barbarian observes:
Spare us the backpedaling on how liberal you are to attend a church where they actually let black people in. Your behavior is much more telling than your smarmy attempts to appear respectable

At least I attend a church.

I wonder what "some of your best black friends" would think if they knew what you called them here.

The last time I checked, the Catholic Church doesn't promote homosexuality and incest,

We consider them sins. We don't think the government is in the business of enforcing what God wants. The church doesn't advocate harming adults for sexual sins committed with each other.

2357 Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,141 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."142 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.

2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

2359 Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection... 2388 Incest designates intimate relations between relatives or in-laws within a degree that prohibits marriage between them.181 St. Paul stigmatizes this especially grave offense: "It is actually reported that there is immorality among you . . . for a man is living with his father's wife. . . . In the name of the Lord Jesus . . . you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh. . . . "182 Incest corrupts family relationships and marks a regression toward animality.

2389 Connected to incest is any sexual abuse perpetrated by adults on children or adolescents entrusted to their care. The offense is compounded by the scandalous harm done to the physical and moral integrity of the young, who will remain scarred by it all their lives; and the violation of responsibility for their upbringing.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church

two things that a "godless atheistic Catholic libertarian liberal secular humanist" doesn't blink an eye at promoting.

I think racism and homosexuality are evils and people who indulge in them are sinful. On the other hand, I don't believe you should go to jail for them. Nor does The Church. Sexual behavior with children is a grave evil, and one that violates their rights, which is why we jail those who molest children, but not homosexuals or racists, unless you bother other people.

Connie goes back to his favorite activity:
Speak of homosexuality:

Back later with how the barbarian and his white guilt ridden liberals turn a blind eye to the disproportionate amount of HIV/AIDS that is running rampant inside the Black Community.

One of the things for which I've praised Bush is his efforts here and in Africa, spending resources to attack the spread of HIV. I don't want to disappoint you, but most of the HIV infections in black Americans is not the result of homosexual behavior.

Another damaged fantasy for Connie.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

perhaps you can tell us in a 3rd if "Black lives matter" so much, why aren't you liberals protesting outside of "Klanned Parenthood" clinics where the slaughter of black unborn babies disproportionately take place?

I do that. It's not an easy thing for me. I'm a private person. But it works. So I do it. Electing republicans is worthless. Changing minds and hearts works. And we're winning. You're on the sideline whining about it.

Looking at these numbers, without a doubt you white guilt-ridden liberals are "winning" when it comes to murdering black babies.

klan.jpg

Since we're here, perhaps we can talk about that racist organization known as the NAACP? (that link must have accidently slipped by the barbarian).
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4360960&postcount=89

At least I attend a church. The last time I checked, the Catholic Church doesn't promote homosexuality and incest,

We consider them sins. We don't think the government is in the business of enforcing what God wants.

When you use the word "we", you're of course speaking for the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist faction of the Catholic Church.

OutFrontRally+010.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OU9gW7W3rlg/TMopYps8BUI/AAAAAAAAOUU/SQ1jK7FObqw/s400/OutFrontRally+010.jpg

I've read enough articles by Catholics such as Bill Donohue, Rick Santorum, Randy Engel and Selwyn Duke to know that the Catholic Church doesn't promote immoral legislation like you've been documented doing in another thread.

One of the things for which I've praised Bush is his efforts here and in Africa, spending resources to attack the spread of HIV. I don't want to disappoint you, but most of the HIV infections in black Americans is not the result of homosexual behavior.

Then you'll be real disappointed when I post CDC reports showing that it is.

But that's ok, if you white guilt ridden liberals are going to murder unborn black babies, why not "off" some of the sexually confused black adults as well?

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If people were really intent on improving race relations in America, they'd demand that this racist organization [NAACP]be disbanded.
Like suggesting the way to improve crime is by getting rid of the police. Or, we should work together for the day when that organization isn't necessary as a means to protect the black minority from systematic and individual acts of racist nonsense.

And anyone who uses JB to reference blacks is part of the problem. Maybe a non violent part, but a part of the background noise that gives the violent sort a sense of comfort and justification. The old, "He knows what I'm talking about. I'm just doing something about it" horsefeathers.

Again, when 13% of Americans don't approve of interracial marriages there's a significant race issue. When 33% of registered Republicans don't approve of it, it's a problem with power...

When over half (according to AP polling in the last election cycle) of Americans express anti black prejudice to some extent, a number growing between elections, there's an issue in need of addressing in our nation by men of good will and every color.

bybee

Like suggesting the way to improve crime is by getting rid of the police. Or, we should work together for the day when that organization isn't necessary as a means to protect the black minority from systematic and individual acts of racist nonsense.

And anyone who uses JB to reference blacks is part of the problem. Maybe a non violent part, but a part of the background noise that gives the violent sort a sense of comfort and justification. The old, "He knows what I'm talking about. I'm just doing something about it" horsefeathers.

Again, when 13% of Americans don't approve of interracial marriages there's a significant race issue. When 33% of registered Republicans don't approve of it, it's a problem with power...

When over half (according to AP polling in the last election cycle) of Americans express anti black prejudice to some extent, a number growing between elections, there's an issue in need of addressing in our nation by men of good will and every color.

Good will takes work. Good will takes a look not only at the situation at hand but the bigger picture. We are all in this together. That is not going to change.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Racism in America
There's only lost or saved in the world today (1 Corinthians 15:22 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:16-21 KJV) and in the Body of Christ, we're all one in Christ Jesus (Galatians 3:27-28 KJV). Everyone needs the righteousness of God (Romans 3:21-22 KJV). Get out there and tell others how to receive it!

bybee

There's only lost or saved in the world today (1 Corinthians 15:22 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:16-21 KJV) and in the Body of Christ, we're all one in Christ Jesus (Galatians 3:27-28 KJV). Everyone needs the righteousness of God (Romans 3:21-22 KJV). Get out there and tell others how to receive it!

This is the best response I've heard yet!
Amen!

heir

TOL Subscriber
This is the best response I've heard yet!
Amen!
It is the best good news/the one hope of our calling (Ephesians 4:4 KJV), our only hope to be delivered from this present evil world (Galatians 1:3-5 KJV, Titus 2:13 KJV)!

2 Timothy 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

"the gospel" ( 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV the power of God to save and the righteousness of God revealed Romans 1:16-17 KJV even the righteousness of God unto all and upon all them that believe Romans 3:21-22 KJV).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
If people were really intent on improving race relations in America, they'd demand that this racist organization [NAACP]be disbanded.

Like suggesting the way to improve crime is by getting rid of the police.

After reading what you wrote several pages ago:

How about we give God another try?

Another? When did this nation give it the first one?

And the above comment about the communist founded racist NAACP, I can't stop laughing enough to reply to your posts.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Racism in America

Welcome to the politics forum of TOL. While I know that you despise this particular God-ordained institution (civil government), left-wing government policies have been largely responsible for the racial hatred that America is seeing today.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
After reading what you wrote several pages ago:
Translation: he can't counter what I've set out, because it's a) objectively true and b) he must have used the JB bit himself.

So, he's going to scramble back to another post, even if his link is wrong.

And the above comment about the communist founded racist NAACP, I can't stop laughing enough to reply to your posts.
Also not answering that post. So at least you're consistent. Vacuous, boisterous without substance, but consistent.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(Connie disparages pro-life activism)

Barbarian observes:

Connie writes:
Looking at these numbers, without a doubt you white guilt-ridden liberals are "winning" when it comes to murdering black babies.

Well, let's take a look...
y4mOu.gif

And blacks? The gap between black and what rates is closing, even as rates drop for both black and white teens.
20120211_WOC572.gif

Surprise.

Since we're here, perhaps we can talk about that racist organization known as the NAACP?

And we can talk about that band of arsonists known as the Fire Department. C'mon, Connie. Are you that stupid, or are you just hoping everyone else is?

Connie claims:
At least I attend a church.

You've given us no reason at all to believe that, and plenty of reason to doubt it.

The last time I checked, the Catholic Church doesn't promote homosexuality and incest,

Barbarian observes:
We consider them sins. We don't think the government is in the business of enforcing what God wants.

2357 Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,141 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."142 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.

2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

2359 Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection...

2388 Incest designates intimate relations between relatives or in-laws within a degree that prohibits marriage between them.181 St. Paul stigmatizes this especially grave offense: "It is actually reported that there is immorality among you . . . for a man is living with his father's wife. . . . In the name of the Lord Jesus . . . you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh. . . . "182 Incest corrupts family relationships and marks a regression toward animality.

2389 Connected to incest is any sexual abuse perpetrated by adults on children or adolescents entrusted to their care. The offense is compounded by the scandalous harm done to the physical and moral integrity of the young, who will remain scarred by it all their lives; and the violation of responsibility for their upbringing.

When you use the word "we", you're of course speaking for the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist faction of the Catholic Church.

Read it again. It's from the Catechism. Notice that both are considered serious sins, but The Church does not advocate arresting such people unless they involve children.

I've read enough articles by Catholics such as Bill Donohue, Rick Santorum, Randy Engel and Selwyn Duke to know that the Catholic Church doesn't promote immoral legislation like you've been documented doing in another thread.

I notice that Rick Santorum accepts what the Church teaches on sexual morality, so you're stuffed with prunes on that, too.

Connie projects:

Barbarian observes:

Then you'll be real disappointed when I post CDC reports showing that it is.

Surprised. I know that male-to-male sex is more commonly the cause of infection for whites than it is for blacks.

And as you just learned, while you're backing away from your "JB" description of people you say join you in worship, black teen abortions have dropped faster than white teen abortions.

Government didn't do that. People out there contacting others, talking and changing hearts did that.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since we're here, perhaps we can talk about that racist organization known as the NAACP?

And we can talk about that band of arsonists known as the Fire Department. C'mon, Connie. Are you that stupid, or are you just hoping everyone else is?

Top 10 Examples of NAACP Racism
http://humanevents.com/2010/08/02/top-10-examples-of-naacp-racism/

Come on barbarian, you can at least defend something in this list of 10 (being the cop hater that you are, go with Mumia Abu Jamal, although #5 is entertaining).

And as you just learned, while you're backing away from your "JB" description of people you say join you in worship, black teen abortions have dropped faster than white teen abortions.

Government didn't do that. People out there contacting others, talking and changing hearts did that.

White guilt ridden liberals and the politicians that they elect are largely responsible for the deaths of all of these black babies.

Black Teen Abortion Rates More Than Twice National Average
http://blackinamerica.com/content/247651/black-teen-abortion-rates-more-than-twice-national-average

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6208a1.htm?s_cid=ss6208a1_w#tab12

These are pretty high numbers considering Blacks only make up around 13% of the US population.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

There's a lot of racial HATRED out there, your liberal legislation and cultural mores' aren't working.

Quote: Originally posted by Town Heretic

Another? When did this nation give it the first one?

Translation: he can't counter what I've set out, because it's a) objectively true and b) he must have used the JB bit himself.

So, he's going to scramble back to another post, even if his link is wrong.

Also not answering that post. So at least you're consistent. Vacuous, boisterous without substance, but consistent.

So you want to talk about the removal of God from our society?

How about we start with your beloved ACLU?

In 1963 William J. Murray III was attending public school in Baltimore, Maryland. His mother was Madalyn Murray O’Hair who was a militant far left atheist. For a long time she tried to defect to the Communist Soviet Union where God was never mentioned. Madalyn had an affair with a married man while serving in the Army during World War II. Even though she was married to John Roths at the time, she wanted to marry William J. Murray, Jr. She became pregnant and had a son, she named him William J. Murray III. William Jr. was a Catholic, and divorce was out of the question for him. Madalyn blamed God for this, then denounced God as a fraud. She boiled with growing anger against God.

In 1955 Madalyn joined the Socialist Labor party. Over time her socialism developed into a Soviet-style Marxism. Later she joined the more radical Socialist Workers party which was the renegade group founded by Leon Trotsky, the Bolshevik leader who masterminded the November Revolution with Lenin in 1917. Later Madalyn became involved with a Communist pro-Castro group...

Madalyn threatened to remove William from school if they continued prayers at the start of school. Then Madalyn wrote a letter to the Baltimore Morning Sun, and got an interview from a staff reporter. A few days later William’s picture appeared on the front page of the local section with the headline, “BOY, 14, BALKS AT BIBLE READING.” This was the first time prayer and Bible reading had been challenged since the school board had adopted it in 1905. Dr. George B. Brain maintained that William who did not want to participate in prayers must remain in the class and be respectful. Madalyn removed William from school. Soon NBC, CBS and ABC plus the major news wire-services were calling to arrange interviews with Madalyn and William. Overnight the school prayer issue became a national news story.

In the midst of this a member from the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) called Madalyn to inform her they were entering the case on their behalf. The ACLU instructed Madalyn to send William back to school for legal tactical reasons in an attempt to trap the school board. William was allowed to spend time in the front office at school during prayers and the pledge..

Read more: https://studentofprophecy.wordpress...val-of-prayer-from-public-schools-in-america/

Did I mention that your beloved ACLU is still doing their best to keep God out of the public eye?

ACLU POLICY
Opposition to school-sponsored prayer is a bedrock principle for the American Civil Liiberties Union. As national board policy #81(a) states in part: "The ACLU believes that any program of religious indoctrination -- direct or indirect -- in the public schools or by use of public resources is a violation of the constitutional principle of separation of church and state and must be opposed."

The policy states further (#81(b)) that the ACLU "opposes the infusion of other types of religious practices and standards into the public schools. These include such practices as baccalaureate exercises in the form of religious services, prayer meetings at athletic events, the taking of a religious census of pupils ... and the profession of religious observance or belief as a consideration in the evaluation and promotion of teachers."

https://www.aclu.org/constitutional-amendment-school-prayer

Etc. etc. etc.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While Town Heretic works on defending his beloved ACLU and their vision for a godless America, I'll keep The Barbarian busy with the history of the NAACP.

NAACP'S FOUNDERS WERE WHITE SOCIALISTS

...the NAACP and the entire history of the organization has been somewhat cloudy and hidden in plain sight! A small number of the organization's masses have no idea that it was not founded by blacks as most people generally believe. in fact, most believe that W.E.B. Dubois (a staunch believer in communism, and admirer of Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin) was the founder. The NAACP was actually and primarilly founded by a group of white socialists and a handful of blacks! As always, Marxists have taken advantage of desperate groups of humanity in order to further its cause. Thus, when it came to the formation of the NAACP, the white opportunists converged with black desperation in order to create a force designed to not only confront the apartheid, Jim Crow culture of tthe era, but to also further the notion of an empowered working class that controlled all aspects of ownership and production!

The four individuals shown played significant roles of leadership, influence and outcome within the organization and the African American community itself.
Mary Ovington White- joined the Socialist Party in 1905; NAACP founder and executive secretary;
Morefield Storey- First president of the NAACP; primary battle was against American imperialism;
Joel Spingarn- Second president of the NAACP; a liberal Republican who became a Progressive;
John Dewey- influential member of the board; known as the Father of Progressive Education (Note: there is an unholy alliance between the NAACP and the public education system because of the John Dewey legacy ; co-founder of the ACLU with Jane Addams;...

So this poses a couple of quesions for the leadership of the century-old organization: Is it truly supportive of the advancement of "colored people" or only certain colored people? OR was the NAACP actually formed by the white socialists as a means to infiltrate the African American community (including churches) and use it to incubate and the Marxist ideology. Based upon the current agendas and positions, the orgiinal founders are successfully making their marks!
http://blogs.christianpost.com/thinkingoutloud/naacps-founders-were-white-socialists-10757/

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Connie, no one cares about your revisionist histories. Even those who sympathize with you, are embarrassed by your paranoid fantasies and white supremest sources.