Racism in America

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
One more time:
Blacks are much more likely to commit crimes than whites. That does not directly relate to their being racist.

Yes, due to liberal policies, the nuclear family is practically non existent in the Black Community, leading to amongst other things, drug and alcohol abuse and crime.

Why do white liberals (and black race baiters like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and B. Hussein Obama) hate black people so much?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Why do white liberals (and black race baiters like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and B. Hussein Obama) hate black people so much?
Truly amazing, he said sarcastically. Brilliant.

musterion

That was unexpected. Have never seen Manc speak or type quite like that. Something was really off there.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sure, I think it's sad that your response to the tragedy in Charleston is to use it to try a bait and switch.

Why not simply be appalled by racism in any form and condemn violent expressions of it in every form.

Since we don't hear the whole story from you white guilt-ridden liberals, I felt obligated to share the truth. There's a lot of racial HATRED out there, your liberal legislation and cultural mores' aren't working.

How about we give God another try?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That was unexpected. Have never seen Manc speak or type quite like that. Something was really off there.

When liberals are exposed to the truth and see the devastating effects that their godless-secular humanist policies have had on a nation, the guilt building up inside of them often makes them explode with anger.

chair

Yes, due to liberal policies, the nuclear family is practically non existent in the Black Community, leading to amongst other things, drug and alcohol abuse and crime.

This thread was supposedly about about black racism, not about why black society is messed up.

Bottom line, you hate blacks, you hate liberals, and you can't think properly when you are on those subjects.

Anybody else you hate? You can get some ideas from the FBI statistics: Muslims, Jews, Catholics,Mathematicians...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And now a few kind words from yet another white guilt-ridden liberal:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

This thread was supposedly about about black racism, not about why black society is messed up.

Racist violence against non-Blacks is only one of the many reasons that the modern day Black Community is so messed up.

Bottom line, you hate blacks, you hate liberals, and you can't think properly when you are on those subjects

God made people of all colors equal, therefore I love all people no matter what their skin color is.

As far as you liberals go: one can't help but feel sorry for supposedly educated people that are so gosh darn ignorant when it comes to race relations.

Anybody else you hate? You can get some ideas from the FBI statistics: Muslims, Jews, Catholics,Mathematicians...

People who proudly promote evil.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
A “white” homicide victim is over twice as likely to be killed by a black than a black homicide victim is to be killed by a “white.” Sixteen percent of “white” victims in homicide incidents involving a single victim and single offender were killed by blacks, compared with only 7 percent of black victims who are killed by “whites.” Given the fact that blacks are less than 13 percent of the national population, their homicide rate against whites and Hispanics combined is vastly disproportionate to their share of the population.

Well, let's take a look at that...

About 78% of Americans are white. About 13% are black. So, if a criminal of either color randomly picks victims, with no racial agenda, he would get a white victim about 78% of the time, and a black victim about 13% of the time.

But blacks pick white victims only 13.6 percent of the time, and whites pick black victims about 8% of the time:
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

So blacks kill whites less than 1/5 as frequently as they should if they were randomly picking victims. Racism seems to work well for whites.

And whites kill blacks only about 6/10 as frequently as they should if they were randomly picking victims. Racism works for blacks in this regard, too, but not quite as well as it works for whites.

What does this say? Criminals tend to pick victims of their own race, but whites tend to be more willing to kill blacks than blacks are willing to kill whites.

If this puzzles you, do a simulation. You'll see that blacks and whites are killing less of the other race than random chance would suggest, but whites are closer to the expected ratio than blacks are.

Arthur Brain

Since we don't hear the whole story from you white guilt-ridden liberals, I felt obligated to share the truth. There's a lot of racial HATRED out there, your liberal legislation and cultural mores' aren't working.

Is that what you were doing when you sourced material from a nutcase white supremacist outfit not so long ago? I've noticed you're neither answering or denying that you did...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

[Article from National Review, Dec. 11, 2014]
A “white” homicide victim is over twice as likely to be killed by a black than a black homicide victim is to be killed by a “white.” Sixteen percent of “white” victims in homicide incidents involving a single victim and single offender were killed by blacks, compared with only 7 percent of black victims who are killed by “whites.” Given the fact that blacks are less than 13 percent of the national population, their homicide rate against whites and Hispanics combined is vastly disproportionate to their share of the population.

Well, let's take a look at that...

About 78% of Americans are white. About 13% are black. So, if a criminal of either color randomly picks victims, with no racial agenda, he would get a white victim about 78% of the time, and a black victim about 13% of the time.

But blacks pick white victims only 13.6 percent of the time, and whites pick black victims about 8% of the time:
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

So blacks kill whites less than 1/5 as frequently as they should if they were randomly picking victims. Racism seems to work well for whites.

And whites kill blacks only about 6/10 as frequently as they should if they were randomly picking victims. Racism works for blacks in this regard, too, but not quite as well as it works for whites.

What does this say? Criminals tend to pick victims of their own race, but whites tend to be more willing to kill blacks than blacks are willing to kill whites.

If this puzzles you, do a simulation. You'll see that blacks and whites are killing less of the other race than random chance would suggest, but whites are closer to the expected ratio than blacks are.

I have an idea, let's look at the rest of the article that you didn't post:

[In 2012] There were 431 black killers of “whites,” compared to 193 “white” killers of blacks. Undoubtedly a large percentage of interracial killings involve gang killings among black and Hispanic gangs; the number of non-Hispanic whites who kill blacks is undoubtedly far lower than 193. (The number of non-Hispanic whites killed by blacks is also presumably lower than 431.) Blacks are also disproportionately represented among cop killers. In 2013, blacks made up 42 percent of all cop killers whose race was known.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4358893&postcount=36
http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ll-about-black-black-crime-heather-mac-donald

Sure sounds like a disproportionate amount of black on white murders to me (not to mention the murder of police officers).

On that note: let's go back to the OP and show more black on white violence:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4357354&postcount=1

(Let's see if the white guilt-ridden liberal can twist those numbers around).

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Is that what you were doing when you sourced material from a nutcase white supremacist outfit not so long ago? I've noticed you're neither answering or denying that you did...

You mean one of the many links that I used in "The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr." thread that was written by an unknown author and was placed into the United States Congressional Record?

If you want to bash me for exposing the truth about MLK Jr, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until next January Art.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(Barbarian shows that whites are slightly more likely to attack blacks than blacks are likely to attack whites)

I have an idea, let's look at the rest of the article that you didn't post:

It's the FBI summary. And as you see, both whites and blacks kill the other race at lower than expected rates than if they chose randomly, but whites are slightly more likely to kill blacks than blacks are to kill whites:

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...ender_2013.xls

Undoubtedly a large percentage of interracial killings involve gang killings among black and Hispanic gangs;

It's telling though, that you don't provide any evidence whatever.

the number of non-Hispanic whites who kill blacks is undoubtedly far lower than 193.

Again, no evidence? We all know why, Connie.

Blacks are also disproportionately represented among cop killers.

They are disproportionately represented among those killed by cops, where those cops were later arrested or disciplined for it. Maybe there's a point there, after all.

Sure sounds like a disproportionate amount of black on white murders to me

That's because you're an idiot, for whom numbers are an impenetrable mystery. But you surely must now suspect that the FBI data shows something that you don't want to see, even if the math confounds you.

bybee

(Barbarian shows that whites are slightly more likely to attack blacks than blacks are likely to attack whites)

It's the FBI summary. And as you see, both whites and blacks kill the other race at lower than expected rates than if they chose randomly, but whites are slightly more likely to kill blacks than blacks are to kill whites:

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...ender_2013.xls

It's telling though, that you don't provide any evidence whatever.

Again, no evidence? We all know why, Connie.

They are disproportionately represented among those killed by cops, where those cops were later arrested or disciplined for it. Maybe there's a point there, after all.

That's because you're an idiot, for whom numbers are an impenetrable mystery. But you surely must now suspect that the FBI data shows something that you don't want to see, even if the math confounds you.

My problem with math and formulas and statistics is that they depersonalize the issue. "OH let us study the data shall we?"
In the meantime individual humans are slaughtering each other for whatever reasons. Husbands of all colors are beating and slaughtering their wives and children. Road rager's feel they have the right to slaughter anyone who crosses their path. Bullies destroy the peace of those who are vulnerable.
No doubt, the "picture writ large" needs sociologic assessment in order to allocate resources for amelioration if possible.
But it MUST boil down to personal responsibility on a one to one basis first.
Parents "What kind of message are you living to your children?"
It begins at home and must be changed at home.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
My problem with math and formulas and statistics is that they depersonalize the issue. "OH let us study the data shall we?"

A rational look at the situation is a good thing for everyone. The data tell us the big story. Granted, it doesn't show the individual pain and suffering.

But I suppose that almost all of us want to live, and not be hurt, and the vast majority of families experience grief and pain when members of those families are killed. Seems like a safe assumption to me.

In the meantime individual humans are slaughtering each other for whatever reasons. Husbands of all colors are beating and slaughtering their wives and children. Road rager's feel they have the right to slaughter anyone who crosses their path. Bullies destroy the peace of those who are vulnerable.
No doubt, the "picture writ large" needs sociologic assessment in order to allocate resources for amelioration if possible.

If you want to do something about it generally, yes. On the other hand, it would be foolish not to also attend to particulars within one's own experience. These are complimentary things, not opposed to each other.

But it MUST boil down to personal responsibility on a one to one basis first.
Parents "What kind of message are you living to your children?"
It begins at home and must be changed at home.

Ultimately, yes. And we have to impress upon children that people are people with rights and emotions, even if they seem very different than we are.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
For the life of me, I can't figure out the point of this thread. What do you want, blacks to be outlawed?

In the original sense of the term, yes he does.
In historical legal systems, an outlaw is declared as outside the protection of the law. In pre-modern societies, the criminal is withdrawn all legal protection, so that anyone is legally empowered to persecute or kill them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw