Racism, Bigotry and Misogyny at TOL

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Sigh. Like your other post, this has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that adultery is never acceptable. It is your choice to reply, however, I will no longer be viewing any of your posts.

The irony is that you are the one who defends adultery, not me. I speak on mitigating circumstances, and what causes the temptation- of which you feel there should be no blame on the woman despite the fact that you defend a system which almost always mitigates the woman on account of blame on men.

Every time you support a woman leaving their family and getting remarried, except in the case that their husband commits adultery, then you support adultery.

What do you think the ratio is of women divorcing because of cheating versus otherwise?
I'd wager the majority have nothing to do with adultery- but you find it to be acceptable because you're not really about God, your about 'da law' :rolleyes:

Gurucam

. . . you find it to be acceptable because you're not really about God, your about 'da law' :rolleyes:

More accurate would be: "you find it to be acceptable because you're not really about God/Love, your about 'da law'"

1 John: 4 KJV N.T.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The Spirit of God are urging of love. God is that Spirit of love which arises and is sustained naturally and spontaneously (totally out of God's volition) within your own heart or spirit, for those specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

Truth for Christians/Believers are the above urging of love and not the ten commandments.

This means that, in order to do the will of God, Christians/Believers must be led by the above urging of love, unconditionally. This means that a Christian/Believer must transgress the 'thou shall not covet'/'thou shall not commit adultery' commandments in order to be led by the above urging of love. Then he does the will of God and brings forth only fruits onto God/children of God.

This is why Christians/Believers have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and get no sin but instead be glorified by God:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe (Believers) are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Also note:

1 Corinthians: 7 KJV N.T.
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace .

Do not let foolish false bigot Christians fool you with long and complicated made up grounds for divorce. The above confirms that the grounds for divorce is peace

There can be no sin, only blessings, if marriages are dissolved in the name of peace. Stop crying, fighting and complaining because your spouse leave your marriage. It is not right to do so.

Notice also that one's children can be unclean. Children are not all born clean.

Those who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments bring forth unclean children. Those who transgress the ten commandments so as serve in the newness of spirit stop bringing forth unclean children and start bringing forth clean children. This is the very clear message in Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 10, KJV N.T.

The one who look to adultery (his or her own or that of his or her spouse) in the slightest way, brings forth unclean children, within his or her marriage.

Having the slightest thought or idea of adultery (even without committing adultery), means that you are under the law and not under grace and you are not a Christian. And your children will be unclean.

It is the spirit/love motivation, of sexual procreation that is totally important. The ten commandments (or any other law) correctness of sexual procreation does not matter at all.

Ever look at those 'holier than thou' church going traditional Christians who after church hug their brethren with their pelvic sticking out. You must know that their mind is on their pelvic area and not on their heart. These are the people who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments. They are not awakened to spirit/love which relates to 'heart'.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Your nose must have grown with that whopper. I have NEVER on any occasion defended the adultery of women or men.

You don't have to, your defense of modern divorce laws speak for itself :wave2:

'Da law' you constantly hide behind is double edged, but you didn't want to heed what I had been saying.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your nose must have grown with that whopper. I have NEVER on any occasion defended the adultery of women or men.

You don't have to, your defense of modern divorce laws speak for itself

And your pretending like you are against divorce because you see it as sacred speaks for itself ...

But let's test that theory .... should a man who is for some reason incapable of caring for himself physically be allowed to divorce a wife who is leaving him to fend for himself so she can spend most of her time with another man OR if she just moves out and completely abandons him?

OR should a woman who is being cheated on or physically abused just take the kids and clean out the bank account, relocate and leave no forwarding address RATHER than filing for divorce.

In both situations the marriage stays intact ... however, we both know that isn't the reason behind your railings against divorce.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
And your pretending like you are against divorce because you see it as sacred speaks for itself ...

But let's test that theory .... should a man who is for some reason incapable of caring for himself physically be allowed to divorce a wife who is leaving him to fend for himself so she can spend most of her time with another man OR if she just moves out and completely abandons him?

I've said it twice- adultery, abandonment, or death- are the conditions which nullify a marriage.

In fact, my church's constitution and by-laws clearly state that.
It was voted on.
By men :devil:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've said it twice- adultery, abandonment, or death- are the conditions which nullify a marriage.

I don't believe you ... all you do is justify WHY men commit adultery. There is no justification ... ever.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't believe you ... all you do is justify WHY men commit adultery. There is no justification ... ever.

I never justified adultery- you choose not to be honest about it, which is now pretty much a general expectation with you. I only said that a woman withholding sex as leverage or control is a mitigating circumstance, and that she is not without sin either.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I never justified adultery- you choose not to be honest about it, which is now pretty much a general expectation with you. I only said that a woman withholding sex as leverage or control is a mitigating circumstance, and that she is not without sin either.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/legal/mitigating circumstance

Legal Definition of mitigating circumstance

• : a circumstance in the commission of an act that lessens the degree of criminal culpability <was convicted of manslaughter rather than murder because of mitigating circumstances>; also : a circumstance or factor relating to an offense or defendant that does not bear on the question of culpability but that receives consideration by the court especially in lessening the severity of a sentence <the mitigating circumstance of the defendant's terminal illness> — compare

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What part of "cheating is NOT an appropriate response to problems in a marriage" do you not understand?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What part of "cheating is NOT an appropriate response to problems in a marriage" do you not understand?

What part of "I don't have as much sympathy for a controlling wife who is cheated on over a wife who doesn't" do you not understand?

Mitigating circumstance, you see- his sin was committed under duress.

Gurucam

A good or God seed must be spread profusely.

Romans9 KJV N.T.
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

If you are of Isaac generations, God and Jesus expect you to totally spread around your seed. And any which way you do it (adultery and all), only children of God will be brought forth. Isaac generations are the new guys in Christ.

While you guys of Ishmael generations continue to esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments and at every forum, you bring forth only children of the flesh. You are the Old guys who are not under Grace and have benefited nothing from Christ.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What part of "I don't have as much sympathy for a controlling wife who is cheated on over a wife who doesn't" do you not understand?

The same as "I have no sympathy for an abusive, cheating husband and whatever losses (children, finances, property) he incurs based solely on his own bad behavior do you not understand?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The same as "I have no sympathy for an abusive, cheating husband and whatever losses (children, finances, property) he incurs based solely on his own bad behavior do you not understand?

I don't believe that a person's life being ruined due to hitting a woman is a commensurate penalty. All it does is feed into the 'goddess' complex of women which frankly is the problem underneath the entirety of issues therein.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I don't believe that a person's life being ruined due to hitting a woman is a commensurate penalty. All it does is feed into the 'goddess' complex of women which frankly is the problem underneath the entirety of issues therein.

And you pretend to that you do not justify domestic abuse and adultery ....

You have already shown that you believe the ONLY REASON battery and domestic abuse are committed by a man is due to something the woman has done. That is condoning adultery and domestic violence based solely on the gender of the person.

This article sums up the mindset of adulterous, abusers quite accurately:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo.../why-domestic-violence-occurs-and-how-stop-it

While many advances have been made toward creating equality between the sexes, we still live in a patriarchal society. Expectations that men should be strong, masculine, and more powerful than women can be very destructive to a man at risk for becoming violent. The shame triggered by the idea that they are appearing weak or unmanly can trigger some men to become enraged or to act on violent impulses.
Being challenged by a relationship partner can be distressing, arousing fear and anger for some people. In these instances, whether they are experiencing an insult, a perceived threat, or an extreme provocation, both men and women who engage in domestic violence are very often acting on their "critical inner voice." This "voice" is a destructive thought process in which people are telling themselves negative things about themselves and their partners. The more a person listens to these thoughts, the more they feed feelings of being wronged and of needing to retaliate, sometimes escalating to a point of becoming violent. Examples of such thoughts include:
• "She/he is controlling you. Don't let her/him act like you are weak."
• She/he is making fun of you. Who does she/he think she/he is?"
• "How dare he/ she treat you this way! If he/she really loved you he/she would..."
• "She's/he's probably cheating on you. You are such a sucker."

My solution: Seek a marriage counselor.
Your solution: Girl wrong. Boy right. Make her shut up and mind.

Gurucam

Adultery is a cry. It say something is wrong with one's marriage. It is easy to judge and condemn and even physically slap down one spouse. No one commits adultery to punish one self. One commits adultery because one is searching for better or for something that is missing within one's marriage.

Invoking the ten commandments does not solve any thing. It is simply a means to pen down one's spouse who obvious has a problem. Only an animal will seek to pen down some one with out regard for his or her unhappiness.

In the past, male human animals simply club their women and drag them back to their caves. Back then men were just physically stronger and they ruled based only on that strength. This was anchored on one level of awareness, a very simple level. . . . the brute physical level.

Now human wild animals (both men and women) conveniently use and invoke the law of adultery to trap their spouse in their marriage which is generally simply pens and/or coffins. They rule by invoking the ten commandments. This is simply a slightly higher level of awareness. This is mind conditioning without regard for individual heart/spirit felt needs.

This is the difference between 'the dead' and the spiritually aware. The spiritually aware do not use this mind conditioning approach.

All 'the dead' knows is about trapping a spouse in a pen. And they will use any which way. Some will resort to the Old stone-age physical battering approach. Other will seek to use mind conditioning under the ten commandments.

They are the dead and they know nothing about love. They know nothing about coming together and staying together because of love. Then departing when love has waned.

This love approach is a higher level of awareness which Jesus sought to introduce. This is based on being led into all of one's works by Love/God.

This is the New spirit and Spirit based Christian covenant which totally replace to Old flawed Mosaic covenant.

The billion strong traditional Christians have not made the transformation to Christianity. They are still anchored on the Old 'ten commandments' Mosaic system. They are simply masquerading as Christians. They still soweth to the flesh. They do not soweth to Spirit/Love.

At all events, one has to start one's marriage and one's procreation correctly or suffering will prevail through out.

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

What is it worth to have supposed physical possession of your spouse (in your marriage and bed) because you invoked the ten commandments and simultaneously, the spirit or heart of your spouse is elsewhere. You are simply fooling your self. What is the use of invoking the ten commandments on a newly spiritually aware person? There is none.

Only a spiritually dead person will not know better and esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't believe that a person's life being ruined due to hitting a woman.

I believe that any man or woman who commits domestic abuse and adultery should lose more than the partner they intentionally abused or cheated on.

It happened to my father ... he was cheated on by his first wife, and he ended up with sole physical and legal custody of my two half brothers.Due to his ex wife's actions, another women stepped in as mom and raised my half brothers as her own. I am stating that was the correct decision based on who did what. Feel free to explain how that is incorrect OR that the same standard does not apply in cases when it is the man who does the cheating or abuse. BTW, my father didn't resort to domestic violence or adultery. Real men and women don't.

Considering your gender bias, I am not expecting anything more from you than the usual "well women always .... blah blah blah blah ....."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
you misogynists are monopolizing the conversation

let's try to bring in a little more bigotry and racism, mkay?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
For what it's worth: I don't wish to be associated with the creativity movement indicated above, nor do I subscribe to their principles, nor do I think that any one race is naturally inferior to another.

That said, I do think Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are troublesome rabble rousers, and boy do they have a rabble to rouse. :nono:

And say what you want about Johnny Rebel's choice of words. The song is hilarious. :p

Finally, I wish to point out that my words should not be construed as practical advise for any offended married person. My words should be understood at the level of theory, not practice.
We are living in a nation of "alternate facts" and where words don't count!