question for MADIsts.

lifeisgood

Hebrews 8:6 But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises.

Here you go again taking a verse out of its PERFECT context and making a pretext.

Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our Eloheem[PLURAL] is one[SINGULAR] Jehovah.

lifeisgood

Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli,

Again, verse taken out of its PERFECT context making a pretext.

lifeisgood

Wait!!! There is more!!!

After Jesus comes to earth and spends all that time preaching and teaching about OBEYING, he ascends to heaven, comes back and tells Paul to tell everyone never mind all that just believe---

BUT THEN TELLS JOHN TO TELL EVERYONE TO OBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Again, verse taken out of its PERFECT context making a pretext.

lifeisgood

Jesus had an earthly ministry for over three years where he tells the Jews all the many things they have to do and what not to do, but then after he dies and ascends to heaven he comes back to tell Paul to tell everyone never mind all that obeying, just believe! lollollollolol

Do you ever read for comprehension the words you fling on the computer screen, gt?

lifeisgood

One even means the same.

You, gt, DENY: Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our Eloheem[PLURAL] is one[SINGULAR] Jehovah.

You, gt, DENY the Son the glory due Him by declaring that the Son is the Father.

You, gt, DENY the Father the glory due Him by declaring that the Father is the Son.

You, gt, DENY both the Father and the Son the honor due them by saying that they are the same person.

God's Truth

Correct. Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our Eloheem[PLURAL] is one[SINGULAR] Jehovah.

People such as yourself say show me the Father.

Jesus says when you see me you see the Father.

Did Jesus say only that when you hear him you hear the Father? No.

God's Truth

Do you ever read for comprehension the words you fling on the computer screen, gt?

I am showing you the ludicrousness of YOUR BELIEFS. You blame me for your comprehension problems.

According to YOUR beliefs, Jesus had an earthly ministry for over three years where he tells the Jews all the many things they have to do and what not to do, but then after he dies and ascends to heaven he comes back to tell Paul to tell everyone never mind all that obeying, just believe! lollollollolol

God's Truth

I have and I reject gt's truth and believe Jesus and what He commanded we OBEY.

Have you OBEYED Him yet, gt, when He said to simply "COME"?

Now you can continue working on working your own way of salvation instead of OBEYING Jesus.

So then, according to YOU, Jesus came to earth---taught things we are to do and things not to do---but then told everyone to scratch that and just believe. Now that is ludicrous.

According to you, Jesus says obey, but then when he says 'come' it means no longer obey.

JUST THINK WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN FED!

lifeisgood

I am showing you the ludicrousness of YOUR BELIEFS. You blame me for your comprehension problems.

Trust me, you're not doing a very good job showing ludicrousness.

According to YOUR beliefs, Jesus had an earthly ministry for over three years where he tells the Jews all the many things they have to do and what not to do, but then after he dies and ascends to heaven he comes back to tell Paul to tell everyone never mind all that obeying, just believe! lollollollolol

You have no idea what you're talking about Paul's Gospel.

Paul Preached The Gospel Which He Formerly Opposed!

Paul Preached Grace and the Kingdom of God Also

Paul Preached Repentance Just Like the Others

Paul’s Message of the Gospel According the Old Testament Scriptures for Salvation is Faith in Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

Paul preached Jesus Christ’s Gospel Message of His Death and Resurrection According to the Old Testament Scriptures for Jews and Gentiles.

So, what's your beef with Paul. Are you saying that the risen Lord Jesus Christ was wrong about His decisions?

lifeisgood

So then, according to YOU, Jesus came to earth---taught things we are to do and things not to do---but then told everyone to scratch that and just believe. Now that is ludicrous.

You are ludicrous if that is what you understand what is being said.

According to you, Jesus says obey, but then when he says 'come' it means no longer obey.

Which you, gt, have NOT obeyed.

JUST THINK WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN FED!

Do likewise, gt.

You are a DISobedient servant as I have told you previously.

God's Truth

So when Jesus said "Father", His mouth was talking to His Spirit.... got it.

GT == :kookoo:

Jesus was speaking to God the Father who is invisible and lives in unapproachable light. He was talking aloud to TEACH US WHAT TO DO. Jesus knew God the Father could hear him because HE WAS AND IS GOD!

John 11:42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me."

John 12:30
In response, Jesus said, "This voice was not for My benefit, but yours.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus was speaking to God the Father who is invisible and lives in unapproachable light. He was talking aloud to TEACH US WHAT TO DO. Jesus knew God the Father could hear him because HE WAS AND IS GOD!

John 11:42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me."

John 12:30
In response, Jesus said, "This voice was not for My benefit, but yours
So when Jesus said "Father", His mouth was talking to His Spirit.... got it.

God's Truth

Trust me, you're not doing a very good job showing ludicrousness.

You have no idea what you're talking about Paul's Gospel.

Paul Preached The Gospel Which He Formerly Opposed!

Paul Preached Grace and the Kingdom of God Also

Paul Preached Repentance Just Like the Others

Paul’s Message of the Gospel According the Old Testament Scriptures for Salvation is Faith in Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

Paul preached Jesus Christ’s Gospel Message of His Death and Resurrection According to the Old Testament Scriptures for Jews and Gentiles.

So, what's your beef with Paul. Are you saying that the risen Lord Jesus Christ was wrong about His decisions?

According to YOUR beliefs, Jesus had an earthly ministry for over three years where he tells the Jews all the many things they have to do and what not to do, but then after he dies and ascends to heaven he comes back to tell Paul to tell everyone never mind all that obeying, just believe!