question for MADIsts.

SaulToPaul 2

He says he was sent for lost sheep.

Lost sheep is not just Jewish, friend.

It is for whole world.

this is how your doctrine is perverted.

This is what Jesus says:

"for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Jesus was sent to saved the world, not just for lost sheep of Jews.

He said he was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
That is not me.

:wave2:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Everyone,

Jesus' word is for everyone who loves Him. His teachings and commands are blessings. He did not bless only Jewish people.

Jesus is for the whole world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Which tribe are you from, friend?
Good day to you.

No one can take away promises Jesus gave His followers.

I am not Jewish but I know Jesus died for me too.

Jesus is for the whole world. This is Jesus' word:

"For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life".

I believe what Jesus said.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes, he certainly did.

But while he was on earth, he said he was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

You can hang onto that verse and dismiss Jesus' word for the world.

it is so sad you don't even realize your reading is out of context with the rest of Jesus' word.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus preached to the Jewish but He told His followers to the preach to the world.

Jesus' messages are for the whole world.

The world is lost so He wants everyone not to miss His offering of salvation.

This is the bottom line of Christianity.

abd MADists spreading false gospel.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
MADists:

Christians are Jesus' followers. Why do you call yourselves saved and true Christians even though you dismiss Jesus' main messages?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Paul: "The words I write unto you are the commandments of the LORD..."

Jesus already taught what we need to know and what to practice.

Jesus is the perfect Teacher.

You will not appreciate how wonderful Savior He is unless you accept Him as your Lord and Savior. And change your life according to what He teaches and commands.

SaulToPaul 2

Jesus already taught what we need to know and what to practice.

Jesus is the perfect Teacher.

You will not appreciate how wonderful Savior He is unless you accept Him as your Lord and Savior. And change your life according to what He teaches and commands.

I trust the LORD Jesus Christ, believing 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).

I hope you do, as well.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Everyone,

Jesus is offering salvation to the whole world. His word is not just for the Jews.

His teachings and commands are in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

You will be blessed if you believe in Him with your action and deeds.

Jesus does not approve of lip servers.

This is the core of Jesus' word:

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

This is Jesus' word.

SaulToPaul 2

Isaiah 9
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Who is "us" in the context?

andyc

You can hang onto that verse and dismiss Jesus' word for the world.

it is so sad you don't even realize your reading is out of context with the rest of Jesus' word.

You won't get a lot of sense out of STP.
Jesus being sent to the lost sheep of Israel, is simply him being sent to his own brethren, but it was already foreseen that his brethren would reject him. And, of course, Jesus death which was the reason why he came into the world, was for us as much as the Jews. Therefore he was ministering to us through his suffering.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Isaiah 9
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Who is "us" in the context?

You can quote away all you want without context.

It will not change the fact Jesus' salvation is for the whole world.

SaulToPaul 2

You won't get a lot of sense out of STP.
Jesus being sent to the lost sheep of Israel, is simply him being sent to his own brethren, but it was already foreseen that his brethren would reject him. And, of course, Jesus death which was the reason why he came into the world, was for us as much as the Jews. Therefore he was ministering to us through his suffering.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Why did you go to Paul to show that you were included?