question for MADIsts.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I would love to give you Paul's gospel, which is my gospel, and the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Who's gospel? Our gospel.

2 Thessalonians 2:14 He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Who's gospel? The gospel of Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 9:12 If others have this right of support from you, shouldn’t we have it all the more? But we did not use this right. On the contrary, we put up with anything rather than hinder the gospel of Christ.

It is the GOSPEL OF GOD.

The gospel of God.

1 Thessalonians 2:8 so we cared for you. Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.

Even that Jewish preacher Peter says it is the gospel of God.

1 Peter 4:17 For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

There is only one Gospel, and it is God's Gospel, the Gospel of Christ, Paul's Gospel, and OUR GOSPEL.

The gospel of God, the Gospel of Christ, Paul’s gospel, and our gospel.
The gospel of God is not Paul's my gospel. Who does not equal why.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Those scripture are about not having to sacrifice animals day after day. Jesus' blood cleans us once and for all. Cleans us means justifies us.
The verses mean exactly what they say.

Acts 13:38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:

Acts 13:39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

No need to change them.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Justification is freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

God's Truth

The "Ascended Christ" gave Paul the Gospel that he was to preach to the Gentiles. Therefore, it was "Paul's Gospel" whereby we must be saved.

It is the same gospel given to the other apostles.

Acts 1:3 After his suffering, he presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey MADists,

If you are following Paul, why do you call yourselves Christians?

Christians are called Christians because they follow Christ.

You guys are being dishonest about your identity.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hey MADists,

If you are following Paul, why do you call yourselves Christians.
1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
Christians are called Christians because they follow Christ.[/B]
You don't follow Christ. If you did, you'd be following Paul

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

You guys being dishonest about your identity.
No, you are. You are neither saved or following Paul. You are nothing more than a deceitful worker 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV.

musterion

Hey MADists,

If you are following Paul, why do you call yourselves Christians?

Christians are called Christians because they follow Christ.

You guys are being dishonest about your identity.

Look in a Bible, if you own one, and see where and how the label Christian was first used.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
You don't follow Christ. If you did, you'd be following Paul

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

No, you are. You are neither saved or following Paul. You are nothing more than a deceitful worker 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV.

AMEN! Meshak isn't saved. Most posters on TOL are not truly saved. They're religious.