ECT Question for everyone who says "There's only ONE gospel in the Bible"

Danoh

Hi , danoh , and if Paul was water baptized , you HAVE to be saying Paul was saved under the Kingdom PROGRAM , just like Acts 13 and the Acts 28 er believe !!

This means you are NOT Acts 9 !!

dan p

Hah, it does appear that is what I am saying.

But it is not.

:chuckle:

Rom. 5: 6-8.

God's Truth

But it is not.

Looks like you both need to get it right that there is only one gospel that saves. Be an imitator of Paul imitating Jesus.

hahahahaaaa

1 Corinthians 11:1 Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, there is only one kingdom, and Jesus is above all and is ruling from there.

Would you be so kind as to describe the Kingdom that Joseph of Arimathea was waiting for and please reveal the source of his information regarding the nature of that Kingdom?

Mar_15:43 Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.

DAN P

But it is not.

Hi and you are the one that said that Paul was WATER / HUDOR BAPTIZED !!

But it is it because 1 Cor 1:17 and Rom 1:1 are HYBRID ?

Or is Gal 2:18 also HYBRID ??

dan p

Danoh

Hi and you are the one that said that Paul was WATER / HUDOR BAPTIZED !!

But it is it because 1 Cor 1:17 and Rom 1:1 are HYBRID ?

Or is Gal 2:18 also HYBRID ??

dan p

Come on, DanP, actually attempt to sort out what I asserted as to why I did - from an actually consistent Acts 9 approach.

I hate to just give you the answer.

Force yourself to find it through an actually consistent Acts 9 approach.

Eph. 4:16

God's Truth

Would you be so kind as to describe the Kingdom that Joseph of Arimathea was waiting for and please reveal the source of his information regarding the nature of that Kingdom?

Mar_15:43 Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.

Jesus explained that the kingdom of heaven was within.

That is about receiving the Holy Spirit.

DAN P

Come on, DanP, actually attempt to sort out what I asserted as to why I did - from an actually consistent Acts 9 approach.

I hate to just give you the answer.

Force yourself to find it through an actually consistent Acts 9 approach.

Eph. 4:16

Hi and I always in trouble because I am also OPEN as to what I believe , A REAL ACTS 9 DISPENSATIONALISTS !!

So your study approach can not handle Rom 1:1 and 1 Cor 1:17 OR Gal 2:18 ??

Or have your Acts 28er friend ,from that forum that we use to be on , come back to handle it !!

So you HATE to give me the answer ??

What are you AFRAID of , little old me ?? So why not BLOVIATE IF YOU CAN ??

dan p

oatmeal

Where does faith come in? What does a convicted unbeliever do with that information? What is the actual saving content he needs to know and believe to be saved?

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus explained that the kingdom of heaven was within.

Within who, the stone-hearted Pharisees that He was talking to?

That is about receiving the Holy Spirit.

Nicodemus was a teacher of Israel, and he was waiting for the prophesied earthly Davidic Kingdom. Christ instructed him that he must be born from above to enter it... which he should have known from Jeremiah and Ezekiel.

God's Truth

Within who, the stone-hearted Pharisees that He was talking to?

No.

Nicodemus was a teacher of Israel, and he was waiting for the prophesied earthly Davidic Kingdom. Christ instructed him that he must be born from above to enter it... which he should have known from Jeremiah and Ezekiel.

One must be born of the Spirit. That is how one is born again. That is about being given the Holy Spirit. That is how we enter the kingdom.

Danoh

Hi and I always in trouble because I am also OPEN as to what I believe , A REAL ACTS 9 DISPENSATIONALISTS !!

So your study approach can not handle Rom 1:1 and 1 Cor 1:17 OR Gal 2:18 ??

Or have your Acts 28er friend ,from that forum that we use to be on , come back to handle it !!

So you HATE to give me the answer ??

What are you AFRAID of , little old me ?? So why not BLOVIATE IF YOU CAN ??

dan p

My point was that I prefer that you force yourself to solve for that from an actually consistent Acts 9 study approach.

Which is what I try to do (having not only long since settled that Acts 9 is sound, to begin with, but also, I am forever examining and re-examining Acts 9 as if a newbie - a great, great exercise for finding holes in one's understanding here and there that one may have been unaware of but for such an "examine ye your own selves; whether ye be in the faith").

Eph. 4: 16 DanP

And Prov. 27: 17

In memory of Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

DAN P

My point was that I prefer that you force yourself to solve for that from an actually consistent Acts 9 study approach.

Which is what I try to do (having not only long since settled that Acts 9 is sound, to begin with, but also, I am forever examining and re-examining Acts 9 as if a newbie - a great, great exercise for finding holes in one's understanding here and there that one may have been unaware of but for such an "examine ye your own selves; whether ye be in the faith").

Eph. 4: 16 DanP

And Prov. 27: 17

In memory of Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

Hi and you are just avoiding me , many times over , and IF you knew how to SOLVE FOR ACTS 9:6 you would do it !!

Ask me and I will tell you IF you can not ?

You have read my answer and you OBVIOUSLY RESISTED it , like I had the measles !!

I do not have to FORCE myself to solve for it I KNOW it by heart , so lets see you study it THROUGH , and how time do you NEED ??

Eph 3:5 to YOU !!

Learn how to STUDY it through !!

dan p