Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter

john w

Hall of Fame
Luke 24:44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

Luke 6:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

The sap can't even figger out he is quoting the wrong passage:

"Luke 6:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. "-you

Luke 6:46 KJV does not say what you quoted.

Sober up.

john w

Hall of Fame
Luke 24:44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

Luke 6:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Show us where the Lord Jesus Christ, the 12, prior to the death, burial, resurrection, ever preached/taught:

"I/Christ is going to die for your/our sins...be buried....raised again....Believe this good news to be saved."

Chapter, verse.

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV gospel/good news

You cannot-it was hid from the 12.

"It is the same gospel Jesus taught."-you

Neither Christ, or the 12, ever taught prior to its ocurrence:

"I/Christ is going to die for your/our sins...be buried....raised again....Believe this good news to be saved."

You made it up.

God's Truth

The sap can't even figger out he is quoting the wrong passage:

"Luke 6:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. "-you

Luke 6:46 KJV does not say what you quoted.

Sober up.

It means the same.

God's Truth

Show us where the Lord Jesus Christ, the 12, prior to the death, burial, resurrection, ever preached/taught:

Chapter, verse.

Jesus was teaching the twelve and the lost sheep of Israel.

God's Truth

Even the Samaritan woman by the well knew that Jesus is the Savior of the world.

Even the people in the village of the woman at the well knew that Jesus is the Savior of the world.

42 They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.”

God's Truth

Luke 24:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

That is what Jesus and his Apostle preached. Read how Paul preached the same thing.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds

Acts 20:21
I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
It means the same.

Nope. You argued:

If it is, show us where he/the 12 taught, prior to its occurence:

Chapter, verse.

john w

Hall of Fame
Luke 24:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

That is what Jesus and his Apostle preached. Read how Paul preached the same thing.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds

Acts 20:21
I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

If it is, show us where he/the 12 taught, prior to its occurence.............

Sober up. The verses you quoted are after.

God's Truth

If it is, show us where he/the 12 taught, prior to its occurence.............

Sober up. The verses you quoted are after.

This scripture is where Jesus tells us that while he was still with his disciples, he taught how he was going to die and be raised again.

Luke 24:44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you:

God's Truth

John the baptizer taught the good news, and Jesus taught the good news.

Mark 1:1
[ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

Mark 1:14
[ Jesus Announces the Good News ] After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God.

Mark 1:15
“The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”

Last edited:

God's Truth

The good news of the kingdom of God that is near and will be in them, when the Holy Spirit comes.

Jesus preached the good news:

Luke 16:16
“The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

Luke 20:1
[ The Authority of Jesus Questioned ] One day as Jesus was teaching the people in the temple courts and proclaiming the good news, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, together with the elders, came up to him.

Jesus' Twelve Apostles to the Lamb preached the good news:

Acts 5:42
Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Acts 8:12
But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ,they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:35
Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Acts 10:36
You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Acts 11:20
Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.

Acts 13:32
“We tell you the good news: What God promised our ancestors

Paul preached the good news:

Acts 14:15
“Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them.

Acts 17:18
A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him. Some of them asked, “What is this babbler trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be advocating foreign gods.” They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection.

Acts 20:24
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.

Romans 10:15
And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

Romans 10:16
But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?”

Hebrews 4:2
For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed.

There is one gospel, and one good news.

john w

Hall of Fame
This scripture is where Jesus tells us that while he was still with his disciples, he taught how he was going to die and be raised again.

Luke 24:44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you:

Nope. Luke 18-they had no idea.

You lied.

john w

Hall of Fame

[ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

[ Jesus Announces the Good News ] After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God.

“The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”

You just lied-again.

Nope. You argued:

Chapter, verse.1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV gospel/good news

Luke 18 KJV
31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

john w

Hall of Fame

No mention of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-death/burial/resurrection.

You just lied-again.

john w

Hall of Fame
Savior of the world.

Did you hear that John W.?

Nope. You argued:

Chapter, verse.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus was teaching the twelve and the lost sheep of Israel.

Chapter, verse.

Jerry Shugart

Paul even speaks of HIMSELF...if WE should preach a gospel other than...a different Jesus...

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

Paul does not say that there is only one gospel. He knew that there were two gospels and he also knew that those preaching the other gospel would not be preaching that gospel to the Gentiles:

"...they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter...when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision" (Gal.2:7,9).​

So there is nothing written at Galatians 1:6-8 that proves that only one gospel was preached during the Acts period.

In fact, the good news (gospel) which was preached to the Jews during the Acts period is the fact that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God. And those believing that gospel were saved the moment they believed it (Jn.5:31; 1 Jn.5:1-5).

The good news or gospel which Paul preached to the Gentiles he called "the preaching of the Cross," a gospel which is centered on the fact that He died for our sins. And those believing that gospel were saved the moment when they believed it (1 Cor.15:1-3).

This is so simple and no one has an excuse for not understanding it or believing it.

God's Truth

Nope. Luke 18-they had no idea.

You lied.

The woman at the well and the people in her village knew Jesus was the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD.

John the baptizer proclaimed that Jesus was the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world.

Jesus forgave sins and everyone knew that only God could do that.

Jesus is the promise that came.