program

glorydaz

Some of the people listed in the Calvinist list, aren't Calvinists.

I agree. For instance, those who believe in eternal security but none of the rest of Calvin's teachings....I see some names on more than one list.

Chrys, your list is a mess. :chuckle:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I agree. For instance, those who believe in eternal security but none of the rest of Calvin's teachings....I see some names on more than one list.

Chrys, your list is a mess. :chuckle:

Upon which list would you place your name, glorydaz?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calvinists trust in eternal security for the wrong reason! They believe
that God, chose the elect before the foundation of the world! This
is a false doctrine!

glorydaz

lol he said nuance, not nuisance.

nuance - 1. A subtle or slight degree of difference

nuisance - one that is annoying, unpleasant, or obnoxious

There are lots on that list. Shall we start one?

1. God's unTruth
2. Arsenios
3. IMJerusha
4. Meshak
5. Lazy Afternoon
6. Jason 0047

glorydaz

Upon which list would you place your name, glorydaz?

Good question, Nang. CleverDan

Not Calvin's, even though I do believe in eternal security.
The more I learn about Mad, the more I find agreement with them.
Pentecostal...no on the speaking in tongues or slain in the Spirit stuff. Protestant maybe. Fundamental probably. Catholic...nope.

Lon

He is a Calvinist, hates God and believes God does not want all men saved but instead damns them to hell for his pleasure.
:think: He adamantly denies it and has argued/debated Calvinism with me in PM's. He also has only about 6 threads he's started, two of which are MAD.

You don't have MAD Calvinists any more than you have Dispensational Catholics. There is no such animal, and no such animal.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think Brother Vinny may identify as a Catholic (he has Christian as his identifier but in conversations he strikes me as Catholic).

I'm curious what others think I identify as.:think:

I think he openly accepts Paul's testimony and says James and Peter are not his apostles. I thought he did, maybe I am wrong.

glorydaz

Calvinists trust in eternal security for the wrong reason! They believe
that God, chose the elect before the foundation of the world! This
is a false doctrine!

True. The elect are those IN CHRIST, and hearing and believing the Gospel message of Salvation puts them there. :thumb:

Son of Jack

I think he openly accepts Paul's testimony and says James and Peter are not his apostles. I thought he did, maybe I am wrong.

:idunno: I was basing my assessment on a couple of recent conversations (one being the Sola Scriptura thread by Bright Raven). Only he would really know.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hatred of calvanists? No I like all of you guys. Just you guys seem batty sometimes. I'm sure you feel the same way about us.

Batty? Is that what you libertarians call wickedness?

Yes. In fact, until one is born again from above, they cannot comprehend ("see") the kingdom (John 3:3) or respond to the gospel. (I Corinthians 2:11-14)

Nang

Well, I believe God Almighty is running the universe, down to every detail, according to His predetermined will and good pleasure.
Do you disagree?

It is those not written in the Lamb's Book of Life that are reprobate and who will deservedly suffer hellfire

Do you need to have the dots connected? He created them to send them to hell to suffer, and they deserve it. This is why I say she is outside the faith. She does not believe the gospel.