Prison guards cook prisoner to death

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I guess because you're such a huge fan (and student) of Jesus Christ, you of all people would know, right Art?

Can you refute me? By all means try...

While this isn't the thread to do so, if it means closing that yapper of yours until your next drama queen rant...

What did Jesus say about homosexuality?
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/popp/140101

It's all in the index in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread Art (I keep telling you to read the articles and quit looking at the pictures!).

Arthur Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I guess because you're such a huge fan (and student) of Jesus Christ, you of all people would know, right Art?

While this isn't the thread to do so, if it means closing that yapper of yours until your next drama queen rant...

What did Jesus say about homosexuality?
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/popp/140101

It's all in the index in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread Art (I keep telling you to read the articles and quit looking at the pictures!).

Fail.

Try again.

Arthur Brain

Sorry Art, there are no pictures in the article. Try reading it.

I'm not the one who searches those pictures out oh nutty one, and your article is a fail to my inquiry and even bolsters my own position. Where in any of Jesus' recorded ministry did He mention homosexuals? My contention is that there's no such event. If I'm incorrect then you have the floor to show where He did.

Or can't you?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where in any of Jesus' recorded ministry did He mention homosexuals? My contention is that there's no such event. If I'm incorrect then you have the floor to show where He did.

Or can't you?

While I don't wish to derail this thread by bringing up a subject that you know nothing about (Christianity, not homosexuality); first let me ask you:

Is Jesus Christ "God in the flesh"?

Arthur Brain

While I don't wish to derail this thread by bringing up a subject that you know nothing about (Christianity, not homosexuality); first let me ask you:

Is Jesus Christ "God in the flesh"?

Doesn't work that way aCW, and your projection aside: Am I incorrect in my contention that Jesus did not in fact mention homosexuality during His recorded ministry? Yes or No? If I'm wrong then show where.