Prison guards cook prisoner to death

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is more reported in that article:

Other inmates told the Herald and investigators that they heard corrections officers taunt Rainey as he screamed to be let out, although Hempstead did not hear that.

I know when I want to find out the truth, I always ask convicted child molesters, drug addicts and robbers.

So it may not have been as scalding hot as first reported,

Don't cha just hate it when facts get in the way of one of your Judeo Christian hating threads Tinark?

but still uncomfortably hot and the environment damaging enough after 2 hours of exposure to cause his skin to melt off, contributing to his death.

A manslaughter charge certainly seems to be in order, and the circumstances surrounding why it took 3 years for the non-independent investigation to finish remains unanswered.

The average memory span of your burning and looting anarchist is that of a gnat. Public officials probably wanted to take their time with this one instead of seeing Miami/Dade County burn.

Your best hope is that your leader and his storm troopers step in and charge the correction officers with "civil rights violations."

meh.ro5911.jpg

glorydaz

And now for some news that will send TOL's bleeding heart liberals running to Miami demanding justice!

Mob-Rule.png

Miami-Dade prison inmate death in shower ruled accidental, sources say

Jan. 22, 2016

Autopsy: Rainey died from complications of schizophrenia, heart disease, ‘confinement’ in a shower

...The Miami-Dade Medical Examiner’s autopsy report, completed this week, concluded that Rainey died from complications of schizophrenia, heart disease and “confinement” in the shower back in June 2012, according to multiple law enforcement sources.

Rainey, 50, did not suffer any burns anywhere on his body, and investigators could not conclude that the specially rigged shower was “excessively” hot the day he collapsed, the report said. Sources said the autopsy concluded that corrections officers had “no intent” to harm Rainey when they kept him in the shower for up to two hours.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/special-reports/florida-prisons/article56108525.html#storylink=cpy

What's the Medical Examiner know anyway?

I say Obama's storm troopers Dept. of Justice march into Miami and take control of this matter!

I'm sure that his cocaine habit had nothing to do with his bad health (including mental health), so I shouldn't even bring that up.

Ya know, if recreational drugs were legal....

I'm borrowing this post for Elo's thread....hope you don't mind. :)

Tinark

I know when I want to find out the truth, I always ask convicted child molesters, drug addicts and robbers.

Don't cha just hate it when facts get in the way of one of your Judeo Christian hating threads Tinark?

The average memory span of your burning and looting anarchist is that of a gnat. Public officials probably wanted to take their time with this one instead of seeing Miami/Dade County burn.

Your best hope is that your leader and his storm troopers step in and charge the correction officers with "civil rights violations."

meh.ro5911.jpg

I see that you sadists protect your own kind. Pretty sick.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You have to wonder how many other inmates they have used forms of "rough justice" on and whether or not the higher ups were aware of their propensity towards abuse.

I'd like to think those things don't happen in prisons, that there are checks and balances and honest guards etc.

In case I end up in there

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see that you sadists protect your own kind. Pretty sick.

I didn't vote for the baby murdering sodomite, you did.

If the officials in Miami/Dade County deem it appropriate to indict the correction officers for crimes related to the death of the coke head, then I respect and embrace their decision.

Arthur Brain

I didn't vote for the baby murdering sodomite, you did.

If the officials in Miami/Dade County deem it appropriate to indict the correction officers for crimes related to the death of the coke head, then I respect and embrace their decision.

'The coke head'.

Christian compassion all ends up eh aCW?

I would have thought it appropriate to indict any "correctional" officer where it comes to their torturing and scalding a person to death, "coke head" or otherwise.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
'The coke head'.

Someone addicted to cocaine. I know Arthurrr, like the word 'homosexualist', it's not in dictionary.com (sue me).

Christian compassion all ends up eh aCW?

Coke heads, homosexualists, I'd love em all to accept Christ as their Lord and Savior.

I would have thought it appropriate to indict any "correctional" officer where it comes to their torturing and scalding a person to death, "coke head" or otherwise.

So that you don't continue to look totally foolish Art, read a page or two back and find out what the Medical Examiner stated.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't forget ACW's fetish with NAMBLA - he obsesses over man/boy love. Maybe he goes to Thailand twice a year :idunno:

There are those such as Art Brain who take my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality extremely hard, and then there's those such as little patrick jane who takes it devastatingly hard.

Arthur Brain

There are those such as Art Brain who take my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality extremely hard, and then there's those such as little patrick jane who takes it devastatingly hard.

Or, and to put it rather more accurately as well as succinctly:

What a load of yet more bollocks aCW. There's nothing to get upset about in your own car wreck aside from the depressingly mundane lack of integrity and thinking skills from its author.

In other words:

Boooooooring.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Or, and to put it rather more accurately as well as succinctly:

What a load of yet more bollocks aCW. There's nothing to get upset about in your own car wreck aside from the depressingly mundane lack of integrity and thinking skills from its author.

In other words:

Boooooooring.

I failed to give credit where credit is due Art.

You've been upgraded to "devastatingly hard".

Arthur Brain

Someone addicted to cocaine. I know Arthurrr, like the word 'homosexualist', it's not in dictionary.com (sue me).

Oh, it's a coined phrase for sure but then so is the term 'schizo' and often ignorantly and callously used in the same respect. You don't care about what happened to this guy, you're just all about pretending to be big on law enforcement as if you were ever a respected cop. Give it up.

Coke heads, homosexualists, I'd love em all to accept Christ as their Lord and Savior.

Faggots? Queers? Dykes? Be honest dude, you don't care so stop pretending.

So that you don't continue to look totally foolish Art, read a page or two back and find out what the Medical Examiner stated.

Already read and noted, along with the bits conveniently left out.

Arthur Brain

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

You forgot "sodomites".

Take it up with Jesus:

Nicer Than God
http://kgov.com/nicer-than-God

Um, that would seem to be either you or Bob Enyart, so no thanks. What I don't seem to recall Jesus doing in recorded events of ministry is talking about homosexuals. Funny that considering...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Um, that would seem to be either you or Bob Enyart, so no thanks. What I don't seem to recall Jesus doing in recorded events of ministry is talking about homosexuals. Funny that considering...

I guess because you're such a huge fan (and student) of Jesus Christ, you of all people would know, right Art?