POPE SAYS JESUS WAS A FAILURE

Cedarbay

HAS CEDARBAY CAVED TO THE NON-CHRISTIANS ???

Wonder why they have a corpse hanging in their churches

IS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO KEEP CRUCIFYING JESUS ON THEIR CROSSES.
You know something, O23, it would be dishonest of me to say that I don't still have deep feelings for the RCC. I spent five decades (50 years) there. It is very normal.

However, don't worry, I'll not be returning to her, EVER!

I do wish you would grow up a bit and stop lashing out so much.

musterion

Do you think what you are doing is helping anyone?

Laughing and mocking and making fun....which you hate BTW.... when others do it to you in the MAD threads.

I see. You don't want to answer so you...

rapper-dancing-troll-smiley-emoticon.gif

glassjester

Speaking of failures. You worship an ever-dead idol "Christ" that can't save you because His work is never done, just as yours isn't. You're damned right where you sit, lest you believe the saving Gospel of the grace of God.

And which sect do you belong to?

glassjester

I belong to Christ. I have no local church, I no longer have membership anywhere, save in His Body through His saving Gospel, which your church condemned at Trent.

Being human, as I assume you are, it is possible for you to believe a falsehood, yes?

musterion

Being human, as I assume you are, it is possible for you to believe a falsehood, yes?

Let's see. I took Paul at his literal word according to the Gospel of the grace of God. That's what I believed, and believe.

If I have believed a falsehood, then that Gospel is a lie.

If that's the case, you must throw the Bible in the trash, go atheist and never look back.

If Paul's Gospel is a lie, then Paul lied. Repeatedly. His letters are therefore untrustworthy and can rightly be trashed.

If Paul goes, then Luke goes with him for falsely or mistakenly attesting to Paul's apostleship. That means Luke can't be trusted and his gospel account and the book of Acts are trashed as well.

If Paul goes, then Peer goes as well. He also attested to Paul's apostleship in 2 Peter 3. That means Peter - your falsely purported first pope - can't be trusted either. He's out.

For your to be correct in what we both KNOW you believe (that Paul's Gospel is a lie), you have to gut the NT by about half and destroy the rest along with it.

Turn in your scapular, you don't need it anymore. Dawkins' fan club is still accepting new members.

glassjester

Let's see. I took Paul at his literal word according to the Gospel of the grace of God.

This sounds nice and simple, except...

There are other people who also claim to take Scripture literally, and yet they come to different theological conclusions.

How is that possible?

glassjester

Yes, as He told us through Paul in several places, for me most notably in 2 Timothy 3 which is talking about you.

Ok. It actually doesn't mention me specifically, though. So your above statement would fall into the realm of personal interpretation, as opposed to a literal reading.

Anyway. We're also instructed to be of one faith, in the NT, right?

HisServant

Ok. It actually doesn't mention me specifically, though. So your above statement would fall into the realm of personal interpretation, as opposed to a literal reading.

Anyway. We're also instructed to be of one faith, in the NT, right?

And for the most part we are... its the wolves among us that desire to divide us up for themselves... hence you end up with complicated doctrines and rituals. The faith I see in scripture and first century historical records of the early christians is VERY SIMPLE.