Polyamory

marhig

Yes, it is possible to love more than one woman at the same time. In 1993, I fell in love with a friend of mine. She didn't want to date me and, a few years later, we lost contact. She got married to another guy, they had a kid, they got divorced. A few years ago, I found her on Facebook and we got to be friends again. What I didn't tell her is that I still love her, even after 23 years later. If it was just lust, it wouldn't have lasted more than 20 years.

In 2012, I fell in love to another woman and this time I was luckier: we got married. I truly love both of them.
Have you told your wife that you love another woman?

And if the other woman came up to you and said i love you too now, would you see her too because you love two women?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Yes, it is possible to love more than one woman at the same time. In 1993, I fell in love with a friend of mine. She didn't want to date me and, a few years later, we lost contact. She got married to another guy, they had a kid, they got divorced. A few years ago, I found her on Facebook and we got to be friends again. What I didn't tell her is that I still love her, even after 23 years later. If it was just lust, it wouldn't have lasted more than 20 years.
:banana: You're a serial adulterer (Rom. 7:2, 3). :idunno:

In 2012, I fell in love to another woman and this time I was luckier: we got married. I truly love both of them.

spray_emoticon_by_juliatoffy-d79if3a.gif
Reprobates don't love (1 Pe 1:22). :dizzy:

marhig

Prov. 11:20
SD I'm asking if his wife knows that he loves another woman, because i don't believe it's right to love others or lust after another when you're married. And if my husband loved another woman, I'd want to know! If his wife doesn't know then he's being deceitful.

And why would anyone who believes in God and is married, feel the need to look up all that stuff on the internet? To me, to do things like that is wrong before God! But then again, seeing that many people believe that they can sin and live how they like and all their sins are forgiven regardless, then it's no surprise what many get up to!

And your list is just foolishness, and God looks at the heart.

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus said, "Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate." (Mark 10:9)

God does not join male to male or female to female. It's ungodly.

God does not condone ungodly behavior.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
As I said before, I won't say anything about polygamy in this thread. But you can go to http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?77569-toldailytopic-Is-polygamy-wrong/page9 to see why I'm in favor of polygamy.

Have you posted this here to confess a matter in your life that is causing you pain? If so, I am sincerely praying for you and your wife. Polyamory is a Paraphilia that can rip lives apart, but people caught in its path can be drawn into it without power.

Are you a Christian?

Reactions: Lon