• Yes, they are racists.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Voted "no", almost voted for the third option because the question doesn't hinge on the religion of the attackers. That's an important caveat, which the construction of the question tries to package deceptively.

:chuckle: Which is why I voted for the third option. The question was answered in the same spirit is was asked.

rexlunae

Whats complicated about this question?

Are these women racist for defending themselves against rapist Muslims?

The fact that the last word does nothing but make a dubious suggestion. As if there aren't enough non-Muslim rapists to make the question just as relevant without that addition.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The fact that the last word does nothing but make a dubious suggestion. As if there aren't enough non-Muslim rapists to make the question just as relevant without that addition.

So if i said i needed to defend myself against rapist white men, i would be racist?

There are rapists in all races, but in islam specifically it seems to be ok legally to take the women of others and specifically to rape them if they arent garbed up. That should bother you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sigh. I am going to go out on a limb here and state one of the options of the poll should be:

I think that any person regardless of their religion, gender, sexuality, race, occupation, etc. who is about to be preyed on by a rapist has the right and my support to use any means available to stop them. Cold in their tracks.

Clear enough.

rexlunae

So if i said i needed to defend myself against rapist white men, i would be racist?

There are rapists in all races, but in islam specifically it seems to be ok legally to take the women of others and specifically to rape them if they arent garbed up. That should bother you.

Lets save some time. You can fill in anything as a noun at the end of the sentence, and it comes out the same way.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sigh. I am going to go out on a limb here and state one of the options of the poll should be:

I think that any person regardless of their religion, gender, sexuality, race, occupation, etc. who is about to be preyed on by a rapist has the right and my support to use any means available to stop them. Cold in their tracks.

Clear enough.

Agree!

Arthur Brain

Whats complicated about this question?

Are these women racist for defending themselves against rapist Muslims?

The question isn't simply concerned about women having the right to take whatever measures necessary to defend themselves against rapists, Muslims or otherwise as you fine well know. If this were simply about rape itself then you also know that everyone (nutballs aside) from left to right on here would support women using anything to overcome their attacker including lethal force if it came to it.

This thread is not about that. This thread is based on some unsupported news article that Musty read somewhere and is more about his delusional and crackpot notions that Europe will be under some sort of Sharia law somewhere down the line. If you can't read between the OP's lines then I suggest you start.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The question isn't simply concerned about women having the right to take whatever measures necessary to defend themselves against rapists, Muslims or otherwise as you fine well know. If this were simply about rape itself then you also know that everyone (nutballs aside) from left to right on here would support women using anything to overcome their attacker including lethal force if it came to it.

This thread is not about that. This thread is based on some unsupported news article that Musty read somewhere and is more about his delusional and crackpot notions that Europe will be under some sort of Sharia law somewhere down the line. If you can't read between the OP's lines then I suggest you start.

You do know that its ok to rape women in the countries those men come from right? Especially if they are secular women, and or not dressed as they deem fit. Its a fact, ignore it at ones peril.

Hide your kids hide your wife, that kind of thing. They are raping everyone up in there. (Germany)

Context is where i suggest you start.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She is evil and hates America. Islam is her ally in that regard and it is tough to juggle their oppression of women with silencing the gospel.

:yawn: Your nose had to grow with that whopper.